Terry A. Davis Video Archive

Does anyone have the complete 2007-2018 TempleOS video archive? The complete one that was on jonrob.net went down. What do?

Attached: -1392746741.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ia600600.us.archive.org/31/items/TerryADavis_TempleOS_Archive/
templeos.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ia600600.us.archive.org/31/items/TerryADavis_TempleOS_Archive/

wow the early videos are so different in tone, it's like another person talking.

it was before neckbeards indulged his mentally ill delusions.

holy shit, so many of his videos that I thought were lost are on there.
That last 4 months or so, he was uploading multiple times a day. Nobody really watched those vids, so I thought they were gone forever.

I personally did nothing and I have serious schizophrenia too. Usually the more you're interacting with others people and the outside world the better. Don't know the full story how Jow Forums fucked with him but what I've seen in the streams looks harmless.

You just said it, it wasn't real world interaction, just a bunch of text feeding his delusions

internet isn't real interaction though.

Schizophrenia is a frightening illness.

Thanks user.

Attached: 552-08.jpg (900x600, 235K)

Try weaning yourself off mancrushes on deceased mental defectives.

Spotted the CIA nigger

>I have serious schizophrenia too
That's pretty badass I'm genuinely jealous, do you see the glow-in-the-darks too?

I'm more a Chinese secret police kind of guy but yes

RIP Terry.

He slipped the surly bonds of earth to touch the face of God.

templeos.org is maintained. The archive is linked from there as well as live streams of the archive.

>>>
> Anonymous 07/18/19(Thu)20:02:49 No.71943184▶
>
>>I have serious schizophrenia too
>That's pretty badass I'm genuinely jealous, do you see the glow-in-the-darks too?

YOU SEE THEM TOO?

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those... moments... will be lost... in time, like... tears... in rain.

Space alien trading thread

Glow in the darks trying to hide their numbers. I'm on to you, you fucking slimy kikepuppets.

Stay out of my router.

If he stayed off the spotlight he could've lasted a few more years :'(

whats the difference youre talking about?

which ones are where hes jerking off?