Office Chair Desperation

I have been ordered by multiple doctors to find a new office chair before I become a cripple. I have some spine issues causing back pain and sciatica. I mostly need lumbar flexion (opposite of what most chairs provide). I'm a penetration tester that works with a lot of monitors and sometimes I have a screenshare audience for several hours (Taking walks and stretch breaks isn't always an option).

>Butt pad that has adjustable tilt and travel (lift knees up to force lumbar flexion)
>Adjustable/removable lumbar support (my lower back needs to curve backwards per doctors, lumbar flexion)
>Adjustable/removable arm rests (so I an have arms rests, but also fits under my desk)
>Adjustable headrest (preferably the kind that supports the head by touching the neck and cupping around the atlas)
>Under $1000 (or under $2000 if I can test it out before committing)

Please provide suggestions for chairs as my search isn't going well. My career is being ruined by pain when sitting or standing still. Hopefully this thread helps someone else too.

Attached: Ergo,jpg.jpg (475x634, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Smugdesk-Executive-Padding-Headrest-Function/dp/B07PRF6231/ref=sr_1_37?keywords=office chair&qid=1563483214&s=gateway&sr=8-37
youtube.com/watch?v=mHs0JxZvICE
thehumansolution.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

search "24 hour chair". these chairs are intended for desks that are shared by separate shift workers, so they are made to be used 24-hours a day

Steelcase Leap or HM Aeron

I've had both of these when I used to work in an office. Absolute torture. The back makes it feel like I'm constantly being pushed out of the chair.

I can't understand why people love them so much. I have a pretty average frame and I'm not overweight.

There are two ways to go about this.

Get a lifeform chair for about 2000 dollars. Or an aeron for almost as much. Don't forget your foot cushion.

Or get a reclining workstation for twice that.

Attached: BT-GC003-China-manufacturer-CE-ISO-medical.jpg_350x350.jpg (350x350, 35K)

Imagine sharing your wagecage with others

why are chinese such chinlets?

Hey guys I have this Ikea Millberget office chair. Am I good?

Attached: 0724719_PE734602_S5.jpg (600x600, 19K)

I’m willing to bet your posture is absolute trash. You probably find gaming chairs more comfortable as well.

>HM Aeron
this

You're damn right my posture is trash. That's why I need a chair that allows me to sit correctly. Every position is painful.

yeah most chairs i look for put you in lumbar extension. since you need flexion i would think something with just a flat lumbar area on the chair back. maybe like this? link:
amazon.com/Smugdesk-Executive-Padding-Headrest-Function/dp/B07PRF6231/ref=sr_1_37?keywords=office chair&qid=1563483214&s=gateway&sr=8-37

does that go high enough to support back of the head? its hard to tell

start working from your bed

My current chair is like this. Doctor didn't like it. Fixed armrests don't allow it to be raised high enough under the desk.

Considering building a new desk around a recliner. I would need some fancy swivel arms to get that many monitors around a bed.

If you're sitting properly, back against the chair, spine straight up, no. My head has to tilt in a near 90° angle backwards to rest above the top of the headrest.

I think your pain is most likely due to a weak ass so do split squats or similar movements (reverse lunge/Bulgarian split squat). You want to feel it in your glutes, not your lower back. Do it weighted for better results. It doesn't need to be exercise specific equipment, your office chair would work if you can manage to hold it. I did this to cure my sciatica.

Attached: headgear.jpg (1000x1238, 153K)

>I would need some fancy swivel arms to get that many monitors around a bed.
There are solutions for bed ridden people who need to use a PC. It's not cheap though. But fucking awesome.
Then there's also 0 gravity chairs: youtube.com/watch?v=mHs0JxZvICE

I understand where you're coming from, but the problem is all about how I sit. Already lift up to 6 days a week and distance run. Heavy squats are one of my only reliefs because it uses weight force lumbar flexion.

pic related might be my last resort.

Attached: 7265059_orig[1].jpg (368x399, 26K)

I got an out of box [very lightly used and returned in new condition] Aeron for $500 and haven't looked back, I could even sell the fucker on Craigslist and get most of my money back if I wanted. The thing is it'll encourage good posture and prevent your back from being fucked but you're not going to be blown away by how comfortable it is

steelcase leap

I used an Aeron for for 5 months. Very painful.

>used chair
>sitting in someone's shit
fucking disgusting

>Already lift up to 6 days a week
lol retard
every single moron who falls for that weight lifting shit ends up with a fucked up back

t. fat faggot

Attached: file.png (500x500, 107K)

Took me a while to get used to along with fiddling with the lumbar support
>someone sits in a chair for a cumulative day so they shit all over it and it's totally not cleaned at all
Retard

I picked this chair off the side of the he road, fixed broken wheel and it is great.

It's pure shilling, which is why they cost a ton. Those viral marketing agencies aren't gonna pay themselves.

Ikr?
It's literally part of their name
CHINese

got this with a Purple asspad. works great for me and no swamp ass.

steelcase gesture.
adjustability out the ass.
the only negative is the inability to lock the arms' horizontal position like you can their vertical.

Talk to people who understand.
thehumansolution.com/

>Under $XXXX
How much is your spine worth? Get the best, whatever it takes.