How do I hack one of these things?

How do I hack one of these things?

They look like fun, but I don't want to pay the scooter jews my hard earned money.

Attached: Lime-Scooter-TOP-ART-GG3A1018.jpg (2164x1623, 487K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesignaljammer.com/pages/How-GPS-Jammers-Work.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can't hack them but you can steal one and replace the board with anew one.

>how
Google.

degauss the botnet computer then disassemble

Give it back, Tyrone

Private property is theft.

what's stopping gypos from stealing hundreds of these and selling it as scraps? those batteries alone must fetch a decent profit compared to copper wiring.

>i don't want to pay for goods and services
who's the jew now?

shut up commie

They have GPS trackers inside of them

Oh yes, black is white, up is down, and cold is hot.

You can patch the firmware to remove the speed limiter

Attached: werwer.jpg (1238x697, 97K)

Isn't it trivial to remove or nah?

I have an authorised repair centre app from ninebot and can literally just reset the firmware to the defaults.

Break the GPS then move the whole scooter to the other side of town. Or put it in an ally between large buildings, then chop it up. GPS hates large buildings.

spoof or jam the gps or isolate it with metallic shielding

Could you use a simple LC circuit attached to an antenna to jam the signal?

can you post it?

There really isn't anything to stop you from stealing the scooters if you know what you're doing.

I work on a huge college campus and bird showed up one day and dumped literally like a 1000 fucking scooters all over without ever talking to the city, the university, or the university police. The students were basically doing shit like throwing them on the ground the instant they were done, piling them up in front of buildings, throwing them in trees, etc. The city complained to Bird and said they'd impound all the scooters if they didn't take them back and work out something with the city and campus- all they wanted was to establish some rules where you could/couldn't drive them and have areas where you can drop them off. Bird ignored them and the police impounded hundreds of scooters.

Birds response? Drop off another 500+ scooters. Lawyers started getting called and Bird picked up all the scooters but the pickup didn't really coincide with legal action so much as it did the week the Electrical Engineering students started selling kits for turning Bird scooters into YOUR scooters and started just converting them for themselves. One of the grad students I help regularly had 4 of them in his apartment.

Which city?

There's a lot of resources for that online like
thesignaljammer.com/pages/How-GPS-Jammers-Work.html
However, don't they triangulate their location with cellular data or anything?

Take it near an apartment complex and disable it. Tada, not to mention they illegally dumped them no one is looking for them right now.

Hotwiring those fuckers is just a wire since startups basically didn't think security through at all

Attached: g0EEZRF.png (286x19, 14K)

How do they keep them charged?
You pick it up at some random corner then ride them somewhere and leave them? Or how does it work?
But yeah I imagine It would take long for local gypsies to steal and sell for scraps every single one of them.

How is it thievery if they are on public property? Any lawfags?

You ride them until they go flat, then a truck picks them up to charge them and they drop a charged one in its place

Just buy one they're not that expensive even for east euros, neets here should be able to pay one with week worth of food stamps.

Isn't she ded?

But Tyrone has 5 of them and he makes me feel poor

You can get "free rides" on most if you do a full recharge on them. Realistically some you could just keep charging and go back and forth daily without ever paying for one

shits good money if you dont pay for electricity. solid $150 a day if you dont mind waking up 4:30am to drop them off after charging

>steal someone’s car off the street
>BUT IT WAS ON PUBLIC PROPERTY!

Retard