Boomer: Windows

>Boomer: Windows
>Doomer: Linux
>Zoomer: ??

Attached: 1531596449242.jpg (500x451, 38K)

android

Android / iOS

iPadOS

Zoomer here, bout to install OpenBSD

trips

when were you born?

>Bloomer: Goes outside

MinecraftOS

OMG that would be great

Attached: 1552479781212.gif (326x281, 171K)

apps

iOS with some macOS

Finland

these

Is Instagram an operating system?

fugg :DD

Attached: spurdo debian.png (775x1024, 93K)

something I never got about these challenges, what do you prove? what's the actual challenge?

>Zoomer: ??

FUCHSIA

Attached: 1200px-Google_fuchsia3.svg.png (1200x1200, 82K)

Typing this on my Pixel.

Attached: Komachi2.gif (480x270, 1.31M)

when will it be usable

before Wayland

Attached: 1558997240536.png (650x650, 13K)

ChromeOS

Anyone else notice boomers (as in actual boomers in their 50s and older) completely abandoning computers altogether? All the boomers I know only use mobile shit now. phones, tablets, that sort of thing.

I remember I finally modded minecraft for the first time when I found a mod that made it so you could craft computers to automate shit, and it all ran on BASIC so I was DOWN WIDDAT SHIT

It could potentially be their families pressuring them to make the switch so that they can keep in touch in case anything happens. That, or they find phones a lot easier and more practical to use than computers. Android can't get viruses, it can just get bloated and slow. Boomers probably don't notice either way.

It's mostly the UI. Look at Windows let alone any Linux distro vs iOS or Android. They got all the three apps they use on one screen and never need to do anything else vs the constant maintenance with a PC.

RedPower2 was the shit.

Actual Boomer: Windows XP.

I'm a zoomer and use Arch.
People often call me a doomer.

I'm also a zoomer and I also use Arch.
People often call me a "faggot" and a "retard".

That's because zoomers will turn into either boomers or doomers one day.
Fuck off Wincuck

Boomers also use fagOS

What the fuck does that even mean? You've got a brain full of memes and pants full of shit, garbage boy. Do the world a favour and kill yourself.