The Chinese are crushing Intel

Will sanctions save Israel?

Attached: 1551343571496.png (581x619, 350K)

I bet the JewSA is shaking right now. The Jews will give us a good spank if we dont save them from the horrors of market competition.

I hope the chinks win

Attached: ff.gif (200x161, 986K)

Is TSMC backed by the Taiwanese goverment?

imagine being the only fab that can do 5nm and then only doing it for Apple

how do i invest in them?

AMD will likely have Zen4 on 5nm.

NYSE: TSM

>plus 4%

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

>Taiwanese
>Chinese

You know you're the one paying the sanctions, and not the Chinese, right? Just because that shaved chimp in the white house doesn't understand sanctions, it's no excuse for you to be an idiot as well.

>supporting chinks is better than supporting jews

Attached: 1516957170252.gif (320x213, 1.4M)

you get 2 ways to deal with a sanction/terif

1) slim margins down and eat the cost
2) pass cost on to consumers

china is known for cheap shit, so before they pass cost on they eat the margin loss first

actually yeah

>taiwan
>chinese

You probably think hongkong is part of the mainland too don't you?

The chinks didn't bomb USS Liberty.

it is, actually

Literally anyone with a brain does this Moishe. Fuck off

>hating a chip maker so much you want a country filled with people devoid of a soul to take over everything instead

based retards

Attached: 1562397934522.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

>Jews have a soul

Youre repeating the same shill line you jew faggot. Go rot.

Even though 7nm turned out to be underwhelming, AMD has both CPUs and GPUs there so of course they're expecting an increase

This. Taiwan and China are not even remotely similar.

>Youre repeating the same shill line you jew faggot. Go rot.
He meant to say ONLY Jews have a soul, filthy goyim obviously don't

How is AMD less Jewish than Intel?

Gee, perhaps by no having any major facility located in Israel like Intel does?

based

These are the island chinks, which are fine

>Is TSMC backed by the Taiwanese goverment?
I'm amazed governments haven't realized controlling the most advanced fabs in the world has huge strategic implications. You can cripple huge tech companies by just denying them access to your fab if you're ahead of everyone else.

You also have to realize that the company that supplies fabs with equipment is Dutch.

It actually is.

There's more than one semi equipment supplier. I happen to work for a leading one based in the US that sells to pretty much every chip maker out there, including tsmc.
Most of our competition is from our own customers.

Attached: 20170606_141043.jpg (2560x1440, 1.2M)

>There's more than one semi equipment supplier. I happen to work for a leading one based in the US that sells to pretty much every chip maker out there, including tsmc.
>Most of our competition is from our own customers.
Do governments fund fabs? I mean TSMC market cap and revenue is not a significant amount for the governments of developed countries. TSMC turning off their fabs would fuck AMD, qualcomm, apple, nvidia and many others leading to a massive sell off on US markets and possibly a worldwide crisis as every OEM building stuff out of those products can't sell anything. You have it all centralized on a small island china wants to seize and that could be crippled by a single natural disaster.

Yes, pretty much every country that has a large presence in the semi market gives funding to companies. I am by no means an expert on the industry but it is of course extremely competitive. China especially is pushing hard to boost their domestic capabilities. At the same time, they are becoming a huge market for the global semi business. I know my company is trying to a piece of the pie.

>Do governments fund fabs?
yes, TSMC has had a lot of cash given to them by the Taiwanese government.

yep

it is. chinks are not flooding my continent with shitskins while pushing globohomo.

lmao I wish, it's backed by greedy shareholders and people like my classmates who study 24/7 just to get a 996 wagecuck job

TSMC is financially backed by Apple Google Nvidia and more

i think both tsmc and samsung are in the lead, intel has fallen really hard

Well yeah. Even japan and korea could reasonably be considered chinese or east asian the same way you could with europeans.

based chinese