Ryzen 3600 is the perfect perfomance/price processor for any non overkill retarded uses

>ryzen 3600 is the perfect perfomance/price processor for any non overkill retarded uses
I love intel processors but im glad they got raped, I hope this wake that bitches up

Attached: 1558591925889.webm (640x360, 2.58M)

I just got mine yesterday. Feelsgoodman.

got mine. marginal difference i guess. but still needed an extra pc for work.

Attached: speccy.png (982x771, 139K)

>ryzen 3600 is the perfect perfomance/price processor
no, it's shit lmao

Attached: 15635153861150.png (1920x1080, 3.08M)

The more intense the competition between this 2 is the better for my favorite brand: "My Money" the only computer related brand that matters.

>marginal difference
From what?
Because the difference with my current computer would be high

Attached: file.png (1243x481, 105K)

It’s perfect if you simply cannot afford a quality intel system.

Otherwise intel is smoother, quieter, cooler and more future proof. Rypoo also lacks crucial modern features like AVX512.

>future proof meme

>more future proof
I have a dual xeon server that have 25% less perfomance now than 5 years ago because intel security holes
How is that future proof

If anything AMD is more future proof because they don't Jew you as much when it comes to chipsets.

You chose to install pointless security patches.

>active cooled 15w tdp chipset that gets blocked by gpu coolers and other expansion cards
>not the biggest jew scam of this gen

>I love intel processors but im glad they got raped
That's some twisted idea of love, do you beat your mother or what?

Paradoxally AMD is not future proof at all because at the rate they're improving current chips will soon be obsolete and AM4 is creeping towards its expected EOL in 2020. Zen is already shit compared to Zen 2.

Too bad x570 is expensive as fuck. And i cba with x470 flashing bios and crap . I want stuff to “ just work “ i don t have time to play with settings.

>they don't Jew you as much when it comes to chipsets
570 cough beta bios cough cough

Does the i9-9900k have AVX512?

came from an i5 4590. but then again i still have a gtx 970 in it and i only use it for dota and office productivity. frames are steadier in dota though.

Intel is the only manufacturer with avx512.

how do you even run a 6600 i got a new computer because my e6400 couldn’t even cut it for word and browsing in win10. i set it up last year and used it for a few hours tops

I spat out my beer lmao

By future-proofing you mean Intel won't make anything new until 2021.

When you purchase a quality intel system you can be assured of it lasting longer than 3 years before needing an upgrade. Unlike AMD as evidenced by all the poorfags on Jow Forums replacing rypoo 1 with rypoo 2 systems already.

They upgraded because it's noticeably better than the previous gen. With Intel that's not the case and won't be for several more years. When they switch to 10nm they'll have lower clocks than now so it might even be a dowgrade.

do you have avx512?

>10% gain in synthetic benchmarks
>noticeable

The only thing you’ll notice is the chipset fan, bios updates and data corruption.

i also rape her

ok real talk no bullshit I have a current OC on my 4690k at 4.6 ghz why the hell would I buy a ryzen that's max advertised boost clock is 4.4? Like where is my incentive to upgrade?

No thank you, i dont want poorfag cpu

But im not poor, and will just get an I9

c o p e

>he thinks CPU performance is all about clock speed

Bro just buy a 9590 and overclock above 5GHz already.

well I mean yeah if I'm not streaming why the heck do I need 12 cores?

>amdrone glorifying random violence against women
not surprising at all from an anti-semetic nazi.

Attached: pollacks_in_a_nutshell.png (1024x755, 396K)

refer to to realise why you're retarded

The fuck did I just watch? Somebody please explain.

i say, you're not being gpu limited there are you, perchance.

you do understand how computers work right you need a gpu thats from 2010 and over

ddr3 god you niggers with that meme cpu need to be shot

>why the hell would I buy a ryzen that's max advertised boost clock is 4.4?
Because performance wise it wipes the floor with your puny 4690k even at lower clocks.

Attached: marth sword head.jpg (640x480, 54K)

because your corelet p.o.s. loses more and more performance with every new security flaw that is found.

I think the dude was angry and punched people for no reason so the old lady collapsed

Agreed, AMD BTFO

>all these intel shabesgoys

nice acting from purple hag

based

I like how that guy tried to go for the boobgrab of the young girl instead of helping the old lady that was falling over

>no integrated graphics
That kinda sucks though.

That's why i insist that the right timing to build a new system is Zen 4, with the new socker arch + DDR5 support

There is a huge difference between the "Just wait indefinitely" & "Wait for the right moment"

and Zen 2 or 3 is not that moment.

Attached: DDR5.jpg (691x397, 46K)

You don't know how human body works.

This guy gets it

Shut up roastoid

because im not a retarded piece of shit like you?
q6600 with a cheap ssd runs flawless for regular use

I'm the opposite of an early adopter. Instead, I'd get the Zen3, which will be the most mature cpu with mature DDR4 ram.
It'll take a while for DDR5 to be worth it, make a difference.

Delusional. The vast majority of workloads, including gay men, aren't limited in the slightest by system memory bandwidth. That's incredibly easy to test right now, since you can compare dual-channel platforms to quad-channel ones and get a similar memory bandwidth uptick to what you'll see when DDR5 hits.

>THAT WEBM
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Shlomo is at it again

Attached: 1560842728069.jpg (358x368, 196K)

did you have to add "against women" there? what are you trying to say? it's only a problem because it's against women? violence against men is a-ok?

Dont reply to mentally ill trannies

>99% GPU usage
Yeah, that CPU is the problem

>That's why i insist that the right timing to build a new system is Zen 4, with the new socker arch + DDR5 support
You would have to wait at least two years though. The best time to make a system is right now. The only time I could think off where that was not true was when mining put even Polaris to ludicrous prices.