>Sound signature
>Past IEMs

If you want help, follow the template

Attached: _iemg_1.jpg (1000x1000, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem
youtube.com/watch?v=FNcFFgKAjng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's absurd how cheap and good these are, i tried even the more expensive IEMs from KZ but nothing comes close to the audio quality of their entry level ones.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 177K)

probably shit ears m8. try some revonext qt2s for good bass.

I want some wireless earbuds that won't hurt my ears if I'm lying on a pillow on my side.
>Your Budget
$250, but could spend more
>Your Location
Australia
>Wired/wireless
wireless, tws maybe? but I haven't seen any that would look comfortable to lie on
>Over-ear IEMs/Hanging IEMs/Earbuds
in ear
>Sound signature
deep bass extension would be good
>Past IEMs
cca c10, kz zs5

So, what’s in your earholes user?

Attached: BBFAC8F9-C23E-4850-A387-BDC3B6F8B1DD.jpg (4032x3024, 1.69M)

>I want some wireless earbuds that won't hurt my ears if I'm lying on a pillow on my side.
seeing that you'd want comfort above anything else, it'd be hard to recommend anything unless you try them all.
try galaxy buds or the newly released sony wf-1000xm3

Finally got to buy some T2s after having KZ stuff (ES4, ED16, ZSN, and ZS3) but goddamn, these just destroy them in every way. I really love hearing the reverb just flow in the treble.
Tuned them to oratory1990's usound (though lowering the mids just slightly).

Attached: 1563535324947.jpg (2435x3654, 1.64M)

good job user

Attached: EE21B1F5-F1F7-4F86-9CDE-79AE611EAA74.jpg (3024x4032, 2.67M)

Are the T2/T3 good for exercise? I have SHPs for desktop, Sennheiser HD-1s for everything else, but over ear leather pads are kinda shit for exercise.

90db for 30 minutes is already into hearing damage range, and 90db isn't that loud. Stay safe, bros. Remember, tinnitus is forever (even if you go deaf)

hmmmm, i don't think so? they're doable of course but the fit is rather not great.

Whats the best iems for anime music? Probably something with high mids and treble emphasis. Budget around 500 usd.

Attached: Cover.jpg (500x500, 226K)

Moondrop kxxs

Got anything higher tier than kxxs? My current iems are also chifi that costs the same as the kxxs and people are telling me that I'd just be sidegrading if I got the kxxs.

How do I find tips on AliExpress? I want to keep backups in case they get gross and I can't clean them immediately

No idea, sorry. $500 seems like the worst price bracket where you probably should add more and get used kilobuck IEMs or just go for kilobuck customs.

20 balanced armature triple dynamic graphene driver iems when

>Your Budget
No more than 60 dollars
>Your Location
America
>Wired/wireless
Wired
Anything but earbuds cause those things have shit isolation
>Sound signature
Ideally neutral/balanced but v/u shaped can be fine too
>Past IEMs
Kz zs6

Attached: IMG_20190718_111614_946.jpg (1280x1280, 398K)

hey frens, just ordered a set of kz zsn's and realized the mic version has no on cable volume control, i like not fishing for my phone while exercising, tried usual chino and us sources but couldnt find anything but the bluetooth harness... pic unrelated

Attached: 1561433358717.png (500x354, 96K)

Tin T2

post moar iem qts

Attached: Shopify_Images_E10_8_f1312fbb-88b5-420e-91b2-b546bcdb71e6_1024x1024@2x.jpg (2048x2048, 173K)

just got these
i can hear so many things i didn't hear before

Attached: 20190719_124907-2016x1512.jpg (2016x1512, 425K)

But why? Are you trying to shove a coconut into your ear?

I W A N T T O F U C K T H E B O X

I want you to die.

thoughts on VSONIC VS3 ?

Not sure if I should get them. I own Campfire Orions now and would like to upgrade, and even if price is really close, KXXS seems like a higher tier.

>$200
>Burgerville
>Wired
>IEM dont care about the style of wearing
>Mid centric/weeb tuning
>Tin T2, Galaxy buds, VE Monks

Attached: JPEG_20190518_132155.jpg (4032x3024, 3.38M)

QDC Neptune
Etymotic ER4S or XR

Is the Fiio FA1 any good for vocals and orchestral music? Thinking about picking up a pair because they mega cheap

wtf is that shopped?

tin t2
i like how clear everything sounds without being treble or mid heavy, it's truly flat

How are KZ ZS10?

get the pro. standard zs10 is ass

prolly

t2 is pretty treble heavy. in my experience they are a bit sibilant. if you want that flat expierence get a gr07

What were you using before that?
I have the pro, they are ok but I think the timbre is a bit off

earbuds included with my s10+

i got some spinfit tips, they are complete pieces of crap
the original tips on the kanas pros are way better, and the cheap chink foamtips from ali are the best

>gr07
i will consider it, thanks

why are they bad?

moondrop crescents or spaceships

nice, i got the kanas pros and the kxxs are supposed to be a nice upgrade to them, but i need a new computer first

kxxs is the go to at that price for mid/weeb

they made the bass get all muddy

they are kinda hard to find because they were replaced by VS7. iirc VS7 is inferior though

feels good to be at the summit

Attached: IMG_0582.jpg (2048x1536, 504K)

got a 400 GB sd card for prime day so i'll be filling the hiby r3 with soem dsd's, but today i just had the IEMs one with no music playing to shut out coworkers

Attached: hibyr3 kanas pro elsiane vertigone.jpg (1600x1200, 558K)

is this site good

audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem

indeed it does

Attached: 542038A6-9458-4186-9492-61B24D42A0DE.jpg (3461x3012, 1.46M)

Which monitors are those?

no igor is a deaf jew who doesnt know how to calibrate a graph

Moondrop Kanas Pro

cleaner look
using hiby as usb dac now

Attached: hiby r3 kanas pros usb dac -darkcord-.jpg (1375x1117, 382K)

wow what a cutie
the KZ-ATE was a good meme in 2015 but its bass thin and lacks resolving power... it and the ZS5 v1 were good.... but im not the biigest fan of KZ these days and their "just add more useless BA and increase the price" business model

id just shill the QT5 its half the cost and just as deep.

Hey cunt. I fall asleep with my Bluetooth MMCX cable Tin T2 and BGVP SDG DN1 all the time. The T2 can hurt .. but the DN1 is pretty comfy to sleep with and cheap ... [pic related]

anyone here slept with their moondrop kanas / kxxs ? what are custom molded DM6 like to sleep with ?

just get a cayin N8 and some 64 audio FFS

get the BT MMCX cable and try the bluetack mod and foam tips .... i use them on my mac air 24/7

> T2 exercise
Yes. My BT T2 are my Beaters and i ride 15km on my bike with them every day. They are indestructible

fit is all about having the right tips for your ears

KYS

My 256gb cards are fuck off we're full ... TB cards cant come soon enough. My 6tb High res library is just too much for current flash storage technology... welp

I consider authoritative. The recs are on Point the comments agree with his impressions and the graphs are accurate .. i use them to EQ with great results

Attached: IMG_7623.jpg (3264x2448, 941K)

FUCK OFF CUNT

Just wanted to give a quick update.
I played various FLACs from my laptop using the KXXS, AKG Y50BT, and Galaxy Buds.
Galaxy buds were clearly inferior between the 3 in terms of sound quality and isolation.
I can't tell a huge difference between the KXXS and Y50BT, but the KXXS is more comfortable and isolates better.
I thought over the ear IEMs would be hard to put in without a mirror but they really aren't. Whoever recommended me the KXXS thank you very much

Attached: 5bcd6304713fe.jpg (600x337, 21K)

hopefully you have enough saved to buy another pair in few months

is the quality bad or something? $180 isn't a huge amount of money for me but I hate waiting for shipping

>My 6tb High res library
now how much of that have you actually listened to?

Brainwavez b400
Are these good? What others should I look at at this price range

>Your Budget
>Your Location
canada
>Wired/wireless
recommend me a good Bluetooth cable
comfortable
>Sound signature
neutral, listen to mostly classical
>Past IEMs
hifiman re400

no

Attached: 8B027AE5-FA7F-42CF-800A-A65F7667C92A.jpg (4032x2200, 1.66M)

all of it ... i have been ripping my record collection in 24 bit since 2007... been on rutracker since 2012 and fell hard for the DSD meme in 2015...

> posting stax in /iemg/

Bannable offence :l

user

Attached: 493D7E3E-C9D8-4D05-A528-A50730CD89E1.jpg (2859x3014, 1.65M)

i too own lots of gear i can not take on the train or go cycling with .... congratulations

Attached: Digital CX .jpg (2448x3264, 1.98M)

>over the ear IEMs would be hard to put in without a mirror
You can put these on blindfolded. It would be easier to insert without looking at them.

Sirs, are those any good? Got them as replacement for cheapiest wireless Redmi AirDots.

Attached: 6996085829787941413.jpg (4000x3000, 2.71M)

well like I mentioned this is my very first "real iem" (previously used earbuds included with my phone) so I had no idea how over the ear ones worked

nah, he just meants it becomes an addiction

i was surprised at the comfort of iems too, the ear dildo meme scared me off for a long time
moondrop's been surprisingly good, i'm very tempted to switch from kanas pros to the kxxs

bros, was i fucking hoodwinked? this does not look like a mmcx connection. it looks a lot like a shitty mee proprietary connection. am i just fucking stupid or what.

Attached: 1563586529.png (1512x2016, 3.28M)

I too own lots of gear I can take on the train or go cycling with...now what?

Attached: 802A5692-437D-4E31-8D4C-75FB831A21AA.jpg (4032x3024, 3.01M)

are bluetooth wires a meme

> it looks a lot like a shitty mee proprietary connection
it is indeed a shitty mee proprietary connection

the box picture looks like mmcx though... i would start sending some angry letters and let amazon know about the blatant false advertising.

by the way MMCX stands for micro minitare coaxial and thats clearly just a small DC power plug

this is fucking gay. guess i will be going through a return process for a while then...

no. bluetooth during 2010ish era was a meme but bluetooth now is good

good o thats the more like the /iemg/ spirit

> bluetooth
> meme

True wireless intergrated IEMs are meme
BT MMCX and 2pin cables sound great and are super convenient for laptop / commuting / exercise
When im in the mood for serious listening i pull out the wired DAP

BT doesnt do everything but is good enough for 99% of the population and (You)

So MMCX cable + KXXS = good? I remember the last thread had something about bluetooth and codecs. Will I need to worry about that?

Hey /iem/ im a bit confused. does ldac from a phone hold the same quality compared to from a DAP. Will a reciever that doesnt support ldac still communicate with an ldac transmitter?

i think it should be good

kxxs is two pin i believe

I don't know what MMCX means I just assumed it meant bluetooth cable

ye make sure the connectors are the same ecks dee

I have those, they sound pretty good, but then again people have called my hearing"pretty shit".

I also pretty much like how they sound so far, but also I think default earbuds(tips) extremely hard and uncomfortable. Thinking about getting foam ones from aliexpress.

is it a bad idea to keep unplugging and plugging the 2pin cable
also are wax guards necessary and do they degrade sound quality in any way?

Imagine not having the primal desire to thoroughly fill that mouth with your cum

Any info on MH750? I want something that doesn't need an extender/BT and is symmetrical. The 755 sound good but I'm not gonna mod $5 headphones.

> unplugging and plugging the 2pin cable
no but most people epoxy glue theirs they are very easy to fall off and loose
>are wax guards necessary
i assume you mean the screen / grill over the port and i removed them on the T2 and QT2 and they sound better and after a year no problems !

she is the best /iemg/ girl by far ... are those ultimate ears ?

> Any info on MH750?
Absolute total meme. Good for maybe movies on a poverty tier budget but they distort when you push them even remotely hard
> I'm not gonna mod $5 headphones.
Good the MMCX mod was the most autistic garbage i have seen for some time... some poor anons got memed and spent more on the mmcx sockets than the freaking drivers themselves ....

Redpill me on this new Moondrop meme. I've only some KZ ZS7 and Bose soundsport.

Why doesn’t everyone just buy Etymotic IEMs and be done with it?

> Moondrop
> meme
they are actually good
>KZ ZS7 and Bose soundsport.
you got memed and are not redpilled

becasue they are old and expensive and use proprietary cabling and some people cant stand the deep peneration oh and they are just a single BA you can make yourself cheap from chink land components ... Need i go on ?

Condensation... Look up channel imbalance moondrop online

What is some quality weeb music to listen for my kanas? Well produced please

No bass, no dynamics, no soundstage. Thin mids. I think that's all.

youtube.com/watch?v=FNcFFgKAjng

My phone is at the lowest volume and it's still too loud for me. What do?

ifi iEmatch

any software options? galaxy s8 if it matters