What's a good programming language that isn't single threaded (has an interpreter lock) and can easily handle json like...

what's a good programming language that isn't single threaded (has an interpreter lock) and can easily handle json like python and lua do?

Attached: 1550770293746.jpg (683x700, 176K)

cute loli

God, I wish that where me

anons, please refrain from acting this vulgarly

The possibility of cuddling and marrying a little girl is the only reason I go on

Have you considered moving to the middle east

common lisp or your scheme dialect of choice, unironically. XML/json parsing is pretty gureto there

And be next to even more Jews and other child mutilating subhumans and abrahamics? No thanks

C#

Someon explain threads to me. Does it require having more than one core on your CPU?

Bash with jq

No it doesn't. It simply means one task can continue running while other waits for input for example. Parallel computing is just a common use case.

Huh? But if the others are waiting, isnt that just interleaving sequential tasks?

threading means programs take turns running, so it SEEMS like they run at the same time, but actually they are just taking turns bit by bit

That's how multitasking works - it interleaves multiple sequential tasks.

so how does it decide how many cpu cycles each task gets?

That's the work of the OS. You can interrupt a running thread but it's just an option.

It's a boy

And just like that my interest is gone

C

And just like that my interest is here

U

Attached: 1553964506284.jpg (495x462, 16K)

>And can easily handle JSON
Why not just make your own library

the tags on gelbooru say it's a girl so I'm gonna go with that, thanks