How do you prepare for doomsday...

How do you prepare for doomsday? Say in the next few months Trump accidentally launches a nuke while trying to order a big mac and the world goes to shit, global supply chains fail, the internet gets turned off or at least restricted to military only. Whatever technology you have right now will have to see you through for the rest of your life, assuming you can find a way to power it and aren't already dead from starvation or radiation poisoning.

Attached: Castle_Romeo.jpg (1174x1474, 220K)

Check out Luke Smith, he will teach you latin, why you can't be independent because of your fridge and other stuff

world is too big for such a thing affect the whole population retard

>t. retard with no clue what he's talking about
Barely 3 months ago in Portugal there was a strike of dangerous goods truckers (including fossil fuels). Within 24 hours there was no fuel left in major cities. Within 48 hours there was a country wide energy crisis declared with emergency services deployed to major cities.
What do you think happens when supply chains collapse because the US/China/Russia/Whoeverthefuck decides to nuke each other?
It doesn't have to evaporate literally every single fucking person on earth to irrecoverably fuck civilisation as we know it you mouth breathing knuckle dragging troglodyte.

I don't prepare cause there is no point. When "it" happens whatever "it" might end up being it won't matter that you hoarded the congress library on 20328492 stone tablets and have a running generator powering your thinkpad for a few weeks before fuel runs out.
If you want to actually prepare learn to use all sorts of weapons, survival techniques and most importantly how to live off the land without petrochemical fertilisers and bullshit like that. And for gods sake get out of the cities if you actually want to have any chance at survival.

>Trump accidentally launches a nuke while trying to order a big mac

You need to go back

why all the trump hate; much better politican than merkel imo

Go back to where you came from or better yet where you belong.

whats's wrong with bug mac?

Too much protein.

i'd rather go to kfc lol

>Portugal
shithole.

Cool so should I change it to
>t. retarded mutt that has no clue what he's talking about
then?

Kill yourself libtard

>moortugual
imajine my socks

Theodore Kaczinsky not Luke Smith

There's no easy prep for a 3-5 year stretch with no summer.

>can't be independent because of fridge
Eh, but that's wrong.

trump is a silly old man you fool
don't take everything so fucking seriously

cope, rodrigo

>download a bunch of osdev material
>make sure I have everything ready
>proceed to become enlightened

Short all your shares in everything.

Buy up ALL toilet paper

Exchange that toilet paper for all the free sex women will be providing post-apocalypse for essentials.

They'll be blowing your dik 8 ways from sunday just for a roll of toilet paper

You'll be KING SHITPAPER!!!!!!

>Not calling yourself Lord Humongous
Never gonna make it in the apocalypse.

>accidentally launches a nuke while trying to order a big mac

Attached: 1560667146398.png (793x794, 782K)

Best bet:

Attached: IMG_20190622_101610.jpg (225x225, 13K)

or Democrat

collect bottle caps

OP, you're under some silly impression that it would be possible to have just one nuke cause the destruction of the world.

It won't, because it can't.

But that one nuke, once set in action, will cause everything else that destroys us and the planet, sure.

The only potential survivors might be:

- the people on the ISS for a limited time 'cause there won't be any way to resupply them anymore

- people in the most extreme regions like North or South pole research stations 'cause really even with thousands upon thousands of nukes in arsenals nobody is gonna program one or two of 'em to explode in ice, I mean really - one exception there: that huge frozen vault where they store seeds and other things "for the future of Humanity" 'cause I know that'll get targeted with at least 5 nukes one right after the other

- people in a small number of submarines running deep but of course when they surface at some point they won't have anyplace to really dock since all the "civilized" parts of the world will be destroyed so they'll be on their own and die off fast enough from lack of resources

- some stragglers who happen to be out at sea somewhere far from any land-based targets of any and all kinds but of course the radiation and general lack of resources will kill them off too sooner or later

There won't be anyplace safe, really, so if you suddenly hear air raid sirens going off in your area sometime in the near future, grab a drink and a chair, have a seat outside and enjoy those last few moments of whatever you happened to call "life" for as long as it lasts.

It'll be over before you know it.

Well, good thing I've got a T420. That thing would last me 60 years anyways.

>Say in the next few months Trump accidentally launches a nuke while trying to order a big mac
I rush towards the expected ground-0 location as fast as I can, with the same expression of gleeful bliss that natives of hot/arid countries show when it's finally raining.

Attached: 1548773515265.jpg (654x960, 85K)

I don't. It's the survivors who will suffer. Anyone who prepares is an idiot.

>implying life isnt worth suffering for

Technology is a trap

Embrace nature!

Ted Kaczynski was right!

Buy a power generator

Jack off to downloaded hentai until battery runs out and then kms

Attached: 1547485323939.jpg (1528x1184, 177K)