What custom rom does Jow Forums use ?

What custom rom does Jow Forums use ?

Attached: Best-Custom-ROMs-for-Xiaomi-Mi-A1-Resurrection-Remix-6-0-ROM.jpg (700x489, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-5/how-to/guide-remove-stock-apps-root-t3829593
twitter.com/AnonBabble

None, why would anyone use a custom rom?

Being this retarded

Attached: eggshit.png (206x177, 89K)

Self-compiled AOSP with my own device tree

I assume you own a samshit

LineageOS

Attached: 1559243024398.jpg (1200x1034, 160K)

should I install resurrection remix 7 on redmi note 5 pro seeing as there is no thread about it on xda

LineageOS or if you want something hardened, Graphene OS.

Attached: 1561756653312.gif (540x540, 1.99M)

>custom rom
I prefer having sex.

CodenamePhoenix at the moment since it was the most polished Pie ROM at the time but gonna try some of these soon. My main requirements is full official camera app support, changing tracks by volume buttons, changing brightness by sliding status bar and exfat and ntfs support for flash drives, everything else boils own to general smoothness of the ROM. Customizeable volume menu and notification ticker are another great features that might sway me in favor of the ROM.

Attached: 1533605948127.png (1080x1920, 184K)

Imagine having sex and know how to use your phone
Haha so ridiculous

OP3T

I used Bootleggers until my phone decided to kick the bucket. Best fucking ROM I've ever used.

nigger install pixel experience, have you atleast upgraded to the new pie release?

i liked bootleggers but it stopped getting maintained for my device ;-;

None because nowadays most are unofficial and lose support after 1 to 3 months (and often aren't perfect with stuff like lower quality camera even with gcam, problems with volume in calls, fingerprint sensor being slower, adaptive display affecting performance...)

I just grew up of that ricing phase where you could put a little bar on top showing you how much battery you have left or create a profile in case you aren't home and you want to turn the volume up, things that nowadays can be done on stock ROMs just fine.

I would say the only real purpose these days is to revive an older model that's not getting updates anymore, being sure that at least it got nougat officially because the things that tend to break on newer ROMs with no availability of stock ROMs with the same major version are unreal

None.

I'm not a terrorist and I don't have anything to hide.

Use AICP on my Mi Mix 2 atm but thinking of switching back to MIUI for the better battery life. If I can remember right I think I had about 7 to 8 hours of work on MIUI and currently I'm getting about 5-6 on AICP.
Bootleggers was fucking amazing on the OG Moto G

Attached: Screenshot_20190719-121735_Settings.png (1080x2160, 121K)

Not adaptive display, shit. That one feature on motorola phones that's similar to the blue light filter that every goddamn phone on stock has these days. Don't even remember.

OxygenOS on my OP5

The only serious/self-updating rom is called lineageos and is not available for any device newer than 2016/17. What the fuck d you think we could use huh? Some shitty pajeet build on xda with no working anything? Fuck that shit noise. They shot themselves in the fucking foot with their retarded selinux policy.

imaginary sex smell ROMâ„¢

iOS

Why yes, I only use dumbphones, how could you tell?

Attached: GigaBrutaka.jpg (1072x1460, 490K)

Pixel Experience on Redmi Note 5

Why would you use anything other than LineageOS

>is not available for any device newer than 2016/17
weak bait

Weak bait? Their official device list is fucking pathetic. Even more pathetic if you don't count abandoned devices. And this is even more pathetic when you consider that treble/android one is years old news and there is no fucking excuse anymore for lagging that behind in everything.

Does miui.eu count?

have a pixel 3a, no need.

>how could you tell?
You look extremely poor AND stupid.

Same here.

I'm going to switch from my basedphone to a cheap android phone in 2020, but I don't want to use android because google owns it. What do?

Am I being fucked with? It changed what I said... s 0 y p h 0 n 3

>I would say the only real purpose these days is to revive an older model that's not getting updates anymore, being sure that at least it got nougat officially because the things that tend to break on newer ROMs with no availability of stock ROMs with the same major version are unreal
Not true if you chose to buy a locked down phone. Custom ROMs aren't dead, but they aren't very much alive for just about any device.

Sorry but I don't trust xdajeets with my phone os.

Nah, why would i?
Seriously

It counts, I've also been using it for several years now.

why did lineage os stop updating on my moto g? It never got oreo.

its oxygen os pie, official

>MIUI for the better battery life
I'm still amazed at this, fucking chinks convinced me to keep their malware on my redmeme note 5.
Also I found how to remove their bloatware with ADB so honestly don't see myself removing it while it gets updates.

Any links with instructions on this?

forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-5/how-to/guide-remove-stock-apps-root-t3829593
I'm guessing it should work on any phone running miui but proceed with caution. There also was a way to list every installed app but I forget which one was it.

AEX 6.6 on Zuk Z2