ITT: Jow Forums autism

What are some Jow Forums related things you like or do that are a bit difficult to justify

Attached: 1563558950804.jpg (750x907, 127K)

I absolutely like noisy HDDs.
It kinda feels good to instantly have some acoustic feedback when you tell that shit computer to do something and it does without having to look under the table for the indicator LED

Avoiding updates in spite of security concerns.

GNU/Linux

Attached: 1554856241256.gif (350x258, 1.55M)

how is this Jow Forums, you fucking retard? it's obviously from /auto/

Attached: 1562431325999.webm (1200x800, 2.26M)

>easily ignited rage over a non issue
Great contribution to this topic

>under the table
Shit tier.

Also real men use backplanes for individual drive activity LEDs.

>>under the table
>Shit tier.
You're probably one of those faggots who have a plexiglass side tower, stuffed with cycling animation RGB and colored water cooling pipes on top of their desk

I carry my .flacs and .wavs on an external HDD. I don't listen to .mp3's.

I also exclusively use HD700's, even in public

well, depends on what you do with it. in some cases easy to justify using it

>using Linux
>using an autistic mpv config
>caring about lossless or high quality media compression
>digital hoarding
Could be worse I guess.

Nigger I use a Lian Li PC-A77, fuck glass and RGB faggotry.
And yes, ON THE DESK. Because I have a BIG manly desk not a cuck table.

Using internet only on a live linux environment.
Never keeping personal data on the computer itself, only in external storage mediums.
Keeping literally three hard drives with copies of my most important data, one of them is offsite.
Hoarding youtube videos
Unironically enjoying [eurobeat]

Attached: what banner.jpg (1140x404, 78K)

>What are some Jow Forums related things you like or do that are a bit difficult to justify
I adjust any digital volume to be multiples of 5 or at least even.

I have little faith in "cut", so I usually copy then delete

sometimes I spend 2 hours coding a script to do some repetitive task which would take me maybe 15 min

Attached: aspe-chan hat.png (273x267, 103K)

I use Windows 10

>using an autistic mpv config
tailoring software to fit EXACTLY your needs is a comfy feel

I use Google Chrome and never see captchas

COPE

Attached: 1551471949555.png (962x724, 716K)

I know, but normalfags will never understand.

>he hasn’t made a browser extension that downloads a captcha’s audio file then sends it back to Google’s speech to text system to cuck the bot net
DILATE
I
L
A
T
E

the funny thing is, at first I thought mpv would be kinda shit to use in the long run when I started it the first time and didn't see any menus, buttons and shit.
turned out it's not a big deal to set up everything once and remembering some hotkeys. it's also great when you think about something that might be cool, look up the documentation and you can actually do it it with it which would be more difficult or not possible with other players.
overall really happy with it

use a reliable proxy's use captcha buster
thats it.
one rule, dont be a fucking retard .

Jow Forums constantly screeching about jews and such is pretty fucking autistic. They even do it for free

Btw, why do they fade so slowly at times?
Everytime if that happens I'll just don't post at all.
Fuck captcha.

Sometimes I think the slow fading happens when there's something fucky with the network (so it slows down the script since it takes a bit longer to fetch the next image tile) because often times when this happens, other G products load a bit slower than usual too.

But then it's also likely that it's just slowed down sometimes to extra fuck with you

>I adjust any digital volume to be multiples of 5 or at least even
This. Used to be that I'd clench my sphincter in displeasure if I didn't set the volume to a "correct" level. At some point I stopped caring as much but I still do it sometimes.