Microsoft Surface

Microsoft Surface

Attached: Microsoft Surface.webm (480x720, 2.52M)

that's why you buy business machines and not consumer tech shit

Why would anyone buy a machine that you literally have to destroy to take apart

what kind of retard would open one like that and not with a thin knife slicing the tape under the glass, i've done it twice and neither screen broke

I bet you haven't.
Also the screen was broken and needed to be replaced and I was just not in the mood to spend 2 hours with plastic knifes getting it off

What the fuck

Still better that Apple.

Because why would you need to take something apart that only lasts 2 months until it's obsolete?

Lenovo™ ThinkPad® doesn't have this problem.

Looks clean to me.

I own a Surface pro but without a keyboard since it's out of stock right now....its suffering.

Damn it, you are completely talentless.

give them afew years they will.

I have a Thinkpad Helix2 (tablet with a keyboard you dock it into) since 2016 and it's a true breeze to maintain and fix.
At some point I got system freezes and after I re-seated the SSD stick, it ran perfectly since then.
It's incredibly easy to open (for a tablet). You just move a plastic tool along the sides, prying those clips open. Really modular inside and perfectly fixable. Then you just snap the backside back on.
If Lenovo keeps making their laptops and tablets this way, I will most likely buy them again.

Attached: Helix2.jpg (800x530, 89K)

have you not seen this year's lines?

but you still need to spend the time on getting the broken glass off

that's why stupid people shouldn't repair hardware. just look how he pulls the screens without disconnecting the cable first. what a dumb fuck.

>At some point I got system freezes and after I re-seated the SSD stick, it ran perfectly since then.
In other words the monkeys who assembled it couldn't even put an SSD in correctly.
The ease of opening is a clue to the expected reliability. If you can't make them properly let the user have a go.

They're much better than Apple at making unrepairable technology.

To be honest, I prefer this over an "apparent" well made one that is next to impossible to open without damage and despite being well made might still shit the bed right after the warranty is over.
As I said, I have this thing for a couple years now and this was the only thing that was wrong with it, an easy and fun fix since it cost me nothing to get back running.
Another thing is, since it's all really easily reachable, the battery is also piss easy to replace which makes this thing really unique in its class.

Nailed it

>Microsoft Surface Pro 6 Teardown Reveals That The Machine Is Un-Upgradable And Un-Repairable
Yeah, no.

> spend 2 hours with plastic knifes getting it off
That's why you use pic related to soften the adhesive and get it done in 5 minutes you stupid cunt, without millions of shards of glass being spread throughout the device.

I hope people don't actually give you hardware in good faith that you are capable of doing a quality repair on it user.

Attached: 41gltfWpxBL._SX425_.jpg (425x402, 18K)