Do you think the fuckwits who make Firefox have this much confidence in their work?

Do you think the fuckwits who make Firefox have this much confidence in their work?

Attached: Untitled.png (934x688, 302K)

Rust defense force SEETHING

>up to

Aren't there bigger bounties for bugs than 30K? Also white hat cucks can't compete with black and Grey ones

Why shill for google of all companies?

>by Stephen Shankland
so that's a name

Well, yeah. Not all bugs are equally bad. A remote code evaluation 0day is orders of magnitude worse than a local denial of service attack that only works if the user visits totally-legit-warez.ru and clicks Yes on three separate prompts.

/thread

Attached: 1555038461473.jpg (766x960, 80K)

Their browser isn't much better than edge though.

Attached: 1560804649655.webm (1786x892, 1.79M)

>Reporting Google's telemetry in Chrome as a bug
>Expecting to get paid $30,000 without having to sue them for invasion of privacy

>just came into the thread to cry about jews and couldn't

When I focus the address bar it takes several seconds before pressing enter actually does anything.
When I press up in the address bar it does not return the cursor to the beginning of the field like all single line text fields should.

Where's my $60,000?

edge is literally worse than IE11

>Chrome is botnet

Google: "It's not a bug, it's a feature"

My Edge has never done that

Why would someone give up a massive exploitable bug for a mere $30,000?

>is this Google I like report a bug
>sure what is it
>here is the name of the bug, is called chrome.exe

An exploitable security bug in chrome sells for up to $1m. Why would anyone sell it to google for pennies?

I want to report a bug

The fonts look like trash on 1080p at 100% scaling on windows

Now where's my 30k

It's not just windows buddy, fonts in chrome / chromium look like shit and don't scale nicely on hidpi displays under lignux too. FF and seamonkey are far superior in this regard.

literally what the fuck are you smoking

mozilla is a nonprofit brainlet, you think they can afford paying thousands per potential bug?

Yea, plus googel records everything you ever do inside their browser, so great

Firefox is controlled opposition.
They are deliberately not improving the software.
If there was real competition software would get better yet it always just gets worse.

I'd rather have a browser made by Apple than by google

Nice schizoposting

>report critical security bug to google for 30k
>instead of selling it for 100k in bitcoins to russians
ishygddt

You don't need to control opposition when you can just force a culture that celebrates incompetence.

oh no no no

Attached: 1563615627597.png (836x409, 47K)

1kk is overblown as fuck, but they routinely go for 6 digits
bounties are laughably low and only good for you getting job at given company (which has its own value, given their salary)

They can afford a Paris office.

Really? Cause I found this bug where chrome sends my data to Google. Seems like a serious privacy breach.

thats because these retards uninstall their gpus drivers before doing it

>confidence
>implying it's not just offloading bug hunt to normies because that's cheaper than paying some indian to try and fuck it up

it's not confidence. it's Jewgles budget.