Today I would like to express my sympathy for the Poles because they went through many hardships...

Today I would like to express my sympathy for the Poles because they went through many hardships. And my love for them and their rich history.

In the 10th century after the Christianization of the present Polish land, the Kingdom of Poland was established. The Kingdom lasted over 500 years. In 1525 the Kingdom and the Grand Duchy of Lithuania combined under the Union of Lubin and formed the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. The politically liberal at the time Commonwealth adopted Europe's first written Constitution. In 1795 there were three Partitions of Poland and in 1918 Poland became independent under the Treaty of Versailles after the First World War. In the Second World War Poland was invaded by both Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union. In the war, millions of Poles were killed. After the war, Poland became a satellite state under the Soviets. It wasn't until 1989 that Poland became a presidential democratic republic after a series of Revolutions.

It is amazing that Poland exists, after all, it went through during the war and under Soviet influence, I'm glad they were able to establish their country time after time again.

Attached: Invasion of Poland.png (921x900, 1.56M)

what if Poland won ww2

what if new zealand was a real country

GOD I WISH I WAS POLAND

you’d be dead

fuck me daddy

wtf

you heard me

you’re probably older than me

unless you're bannable i'm probably not

Are you older than 20

>what if Poland won ww2
this

This is one gay conversation

Attached: Poland1939_physical.jpg (400x301, 61K)

he vapes

lol you're older than 20 what a boomer

He probably does the devil's cabbage

Attached: cute-funny-smiling-happy-marijuana-weed-vector-20509226.jpg (1000x1030, 96K)

no

wrong
if we're both between 18 - 20 then there's a 1/6 chance we're the same age

shut the fuck up you boomer go drink your white monster i'm not here for a maths lesson

uhhhhhhhhh can i get one poofta removal

Attached: 1538354749233.jpg (970x880, 49K)

uhhhhhhh can i get javelin thrown directly at this yui stealing poofta's skull

Attached: 1531453448992.png (223x228, 94K)

hey goober look at the thread title, is your post about poland? no? then delete it
(my favourite polish battle was the decisive Polish victory in 1920 during the Polish–Soviet War, the miracle at warsaw)

Attached: 1545649760202.jpg (1450x1225, 433K)

hands off my images

hey goober look at the thread title, is your post about poland? no? then delete it
(my favourite polish battle was the Battle of Szack (Shatsk) which was one of the major battles between the Polish Army and the Red Army fought in 1939)

Faggot I am trying to nofap for christmas, stop posting shit like this.

Yeah alright, I'm tired of the r/banter discord again. You can all leave now.

Changed my mind, don't fuck me

Learn to control your urges user.

*up voted*

Attached: 1544367083669.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Best thread of the month I wish I was there

Attached: yes.jpg (259x194, 12K)

Yeah but that's a habit that's hard as shit to break, especially with stuff like this.

>Nazis invade
>kill 25% of the population
>population was 25% Jewish and now it isn't
>run around naked in a gas chamber
Poland is awesome.

thats one redpilled pic

Every time I see a Bulganon I wonder if it's the one who posted his smokin' hot wife. Got wife?

I know which country I'm going to write about next now

YUI IS FOR LOVE AND MARRIAGE!