How do you make money working at home? code monkey for hire?

how do you make money working at home? code monkey for hire?

Attached: Vice News.webm (444x250, 1.8M)

There are a million ways to do it

i dress up like a girl and dance around on cam sites

Based

my net last year was ~$57k mostly selling used laptops, cum lube, and hot sauce on ebay.

linkerino plox

>Making a webm out of a gif
Kinda defeats the point of webm desu

so do you spend all day cleaning laptops, going to the post office, buying used parts, etc?

maybe 2-3 hours a day avg. i try to buy units that don't require more than an hour or so of repair work. usually just need to buy a new battery or charger, reinstall os, easily removed cosmetic b/s like marker or stickers, etc. USPS does free home pickup, so not much running to the PO. the most tedious part is having to constantly be on the lookout for low cost easy fixes.

yeah but you're a salesman. you gotta have products and you're a ship slave or else mr noseberg is going to leave you 1 star rating because his cum llube came a day late

>Set up ebay account
>Couldn't send in 24 hours due to snow storm
>11 year old account almost excluded
The jews aren't even hiding anymore. Ebay is almost China aliexpress alternative right now

>ship slave
lol no. all i have to do is print a label and put the box at my door. everythings packaged prior to sale. if a buyer leaves neg feedback/ratings about late delivery, a call to support will get them removed as long as tracking shows I shipped by my advertised timeframe. they don't hold sellers accountable for carrier delays.

nobody gets suspended over shipping a day late on one sale. I hit 13%+ late shipment rate in 2017, still at 7%+ now ~1800 transactions later. I've never been penalized, still have 100% fb and perfect 5.0 star on all metrics.

make drugs at home and use your friends to sell them

What drugs can you even make at home? Weed and shrooms?

:
1. Open contracts
2. Consulting
3. Developing and hosting a commercial service of your own
Those are some things a developer can do, at least

If I could use my tech skills to make money at home I could've done it instead of wageslaving.

Maybe I just don't have the right mindset or lack of imagination

amphetamines

selld rugs

Attached: Bank.jpg (584x312, 35K)

seems to be a ton of demand for legit poppers made by sketchy home chemists on gay fb groups, forums, reddit, etc.

any nice sultanabads?

Attached: ChillyPerfumedBison-poster[1].jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Aer amphetamines setiously easily made? Can you make real money making them pure?

with your attitude, you won't

just don't user. i live near the US meth capital and every day someone is blowing their face off. harder drugs make you a bigger targer for junkies looking to score, steal, or snitch.

I'm not from US, but in my country its easily made