Chrome add-ons can't directly call executables

>Chrome add-ons can't directly call executables
What a bunch of horse dick.

Attached: Capture_1.png (1200x755, 1.6M)

Imagine being retarded enough to use a browser that can directly call executables.

For that matter, imagine being retarded enough to use Chrome.

>Functionality is bad

Attached: yr7sikhfmv601.jpg (514x768, 63K)

>functionality is good even when you're using a software that poses an increasing threat to your personal privacy the more capable it is

Attached: h.png (1444x1351, 199K)

Yeah? If you are worried then just refrain from using proprietary add-ons.

BASED

Privacy is a meme

nice quads

>le browser should offer functionality that no sane person should use and if they are indeed sane people then they'll just not use it but if the functionality isn't offered in the first place then it is BAD because ALL browsers MUST cater to retards
>le nothing to hide argument

Attached: e.png (1444x1351, 223K)

Fucking BASED

Your life is a meme
Stop avatarfagging

>wanting a massive fucking sandbox exploit in a web browser

why would you want this?

Kids don't remember how vulnerable computers used to be.

It's just like the anti-vaxxing thing.

Nice bury pink

top kek. you are king of the fucking morons.

This would be extremely useful at work where most computers aren't even connected to the internet yet I can't even open a fucking xlsx file via chrome

>uses chrome
>complains about features that already exists because doesn't have mental capacity to use a search engine
checks out. also you can launch standalone programs from browser.

it is not possible to open an excel file without doing any modification to chrome

>Chrome add-ons can't directly call executables
That's a good thing.

>I can't even open a fucking xlsx file via chrome
I think you could, or rather should be able, I don't know if you personally can accomplish that. Try edge, it's now the same browser engine as chrome.

>he wants Internet Explorer 6

>I think you could
It's been disabled for a while now. Also company policy only allows the use of chrome and it's not me who want to open the file but I want my colleagues to be able to.

I've solved this by using Puppeteer and comunicating with my extension when needed.

OP here. You do realize functions like ShellExecute() and exec() exist right? Should we get rid of those too?