In Europe all CS students learn Erlang. Meanwhile in the first world we learn fucking python

In Europe all CS students learn Erlang. Meanwhile in the first world we learn fucking python

Attached: 1447040539325.jpg (600x600, 45K)

Python is for children.

>on the CS101 course tailored for non-CS students
>have to learn golang

In Argentina we learn Haskell and Erlang

Yes, learn our long black European programming language you cuck.

Europe here.
Java with some C, Python and Haskell.

>in the first world
delusional mutt freak

>muttland
>first world

Attached: 1542343776948.jpg (399x370, 23K)

i don't understand the statement "learn" here, since you're talking about programming languages and not something difficult.

so learn erlang. whats the problem

Can't you just learn Erlang in your free time OP?

im from europe, you are wrong

I know me too, he is wrong haha

lmao haha same, he be wrong

Eurofag here, we learned 90% Java, 10% C (which every but two guys failed anyways)

Another eurofag here
Haskell and C in 1st year / Python and C++

C and Java / C++ 2nd++ year

Pretty sure most professors don't even know what Erlang is

>Obese
>Circumcised
>Dumb
>tax money goes to Israel
Yeah first world

Attached: JoeysWorldTour_2.jpg (640x480, 76K)

What the fuck is erlang
t. EVROPEAN

Define "first world".

>In Europe all CS students learn Erlang
No they don't lol.

In Iraq we learn C, fuck off with your high-level languages.

I'm learning Java for my degree here in the netherlands. Your claim is not correct.

Italy here
Not erlang neither python but
C, Java, C++

East Euro CS here, we did Assembly, assorted C derivatives, Java, Bash and Python scripting, Haskell, Prolog, Lisp, and even Brainfuck but never Erlang.

Assravaged europoor

damn it’s tru all the computers got bombed to hell so now all of uni is done on a modded ps2 running linux and we use c because computer time is shared between students and you need to use a punch clock like at a job to get time on the ps2 to run your c program

*ahem*

Attached: 1562156511779.jpg (1572x835, 138K)

Don't worry about it, over here, a huge percentage of people can afford to live in their own houses, unlike America, where most people can't afford basic housing.
Also unlike America, higher education here is free, I can enter college, earn a degree, then get a masters or a Phd without having to pay a single dime. Meanwhile, most people in America remain indebted for life because they wanted one of the basic human rights ever: education.

Bullshit, Hernández

What's even more pathetic is that children in America are indebted from a young age over fucking school lunches.

This sums it up really

Yeah you could not use Python but Python is easy as fuck. I make $80,000 in the Midwest and work 7 hours a day :)

School lunches are free if you're poor. University is free if you're poor and not an idiot too.

t. American who had free lunches and didn't pay a cent of my own money for university.

In my Portuguese uni, you learn on the first year FP with Haskell and imperative programming with C, system stuff with ASM.
On the 2nd Algorithms and complexity with C, OOP with java, Compilars with yacc and flex (C tech). Program Calculi with Haskell, operative systems with C.
3rd year, shared memory concurrency with Java, and distributed with Erlang. Some database stuff.
Rest of the course is math and stuff.
So yeah, learning erlang in university in europe.

Uminho?

Off yourself, I never paid for school lunches, no one I knew paid for school lunches.

That sounds based, tho I'd prefer using ocaml for compilers.

Here it's C#, Java.

golang is one of the easiest language to learn

>europoors pay an insane tax rate forcing them to pay for other people's gibs for life and use the American taxpayer funded military to defend themselves so they can waste more money on gibs then gloat about how they're getting it all for free

Attached: brainletcastle.jpg (645x1000, 107K)

Yuropoor here, for BSc it was:
1st year C, Haskell, Prolog, bash, x86 and arm asm
2nd year python/ruby, Java/C#/C++, SQL
3rd year OCaml, Coq, Isabelle, PROMELA

If you actually bothered to read the replies, you would've figured out that I'm not a European, but you're a moron who takes every opportunity to start some moronic flame war.

where in Europe do you learn Erlang?

Erlang is certainly superior to Python

>burgerstan
>first world

Us andd Uk are shitholes

Frenchfag here, we learned Bash,C,OCaml,R,SQL,68k Assembly,Java/C#, webcancer,C++, Prolog (a comfy language),Scilab
and Python scripting (for "data science")

UK here. At my university we learn Java, C, C++, and Haskell. JavaScript and PHP for webshit.