INDIANS ARE HARDER WORKERS

mercurynews.com/2019/07/19/korean-american-software-engineer-claims-discrimination-by-intel-managers-of-indian-descent/

>After the meeting, the man told a fellow interviewer that Intel shouldn’t hire Ryu because he was “Korean, married, and had a child,” and added, “It would be easier to hire a younger, unmarried Indian man,” the suit alleged.

THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING STATE OF INTEL

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

federalpay.org/gs/calculator
youtube.com/watch?v=PV_YAeXOSiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shitskins and nepotism, what's new?

Good, the more shitskins at Intel the sooner they'll collapse.

>three weeks of vacation or leave per year.
The fucking state of America

>Intel India
>Superpowering
Jesus Fucking Christ

Attached: 1405545001626.jpg (485x428, 53K)

The absolute disgusting state of technology

>INDIANS ARE CHEAPER WORKERS
ftfy

Lmao what the fuck is this slavery, I can get at least 30 WORKING (Mon-Friday), that's around 40 calendar days here, that's without the extra free days I can change up for overtime, which leads me to two or two and half months of leave from work.
That's without adding in fake sick leave, I can easily push that to 4 months.

Americans are literally slaves.

>INDIANS ARE HARDER WORKERS
Well yeah, people that aren't too smart usually have to work harder to keep up with everyone else.

indians are invasive. they only want to hire other indians. it's why tech companies have become infested.

IMO three weeks isn't bad, especially if they mean 21 days, considering that big companies also give a bunch of holidays off too.
That said, it is ridiculous that there isn't a statutory minimum paid vacation allowance. It's because a large portion of Americans have been trained to think that if something is in the interest of big business, it's in their interest too, because ya know, trickle down.

My mom is in that camp. She gets NO paid vacation with her part time job, and still says that "businesses shouldn't have to give vacation time, it would drive up staff costs". Everyone in America is a millionaire business owner, just temporarily down on their luck.

Man, maybe working bin India might be a reasonable bet.
You live in a third world country but you'll outperform the locals.
But maybe top 1% Indian salary is less than above average in Europe. And your resume won't impress anyone after you get some seniority and try elsewhere.

It's because non-indians complain that they stink up the break room with their smelly ass food.

21 calendar days is pretty fucking shit, that's not even a full month.

Look at salaries for American tech workers vs your country.
Those 4 months of time off work aren't free.

You only have to take monday thru friday off, 5 days.
It's ambiguous when they say "three weeks" vacation. They can either mean 15 work days = 3 calandar weeks, or 21 days, which is 3 real weeks.
Unless you're in the military or work some ridiculous 7 day a week job, you don't have to take weekends off.

>Employing POO IN LOOS racists in your company

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Salaries don't mean shit, you compare purchasing power and cost of living.

Here's a nice example, I can buy a $600 GPU every 4-5 weeks after paying for living necessities, food, rent, etc.
I know for a very good fact that most American workers can't afford a $600 GPU, much less every month.

work smarter, not harder

you are retarded, i pay utilties for two houses, pay for one house, plus a new car, and expensive insruance. Guess what I didn't graduate highschool. SUCK MY DICK EUROKEK

poo in the joo

>I know for a very good fact that most American workers can't afford a $600 GPU, much less every month.
What is your job? I'd imagine most American burger flippers couldn't afford that, but anyone working above entry level helpdesk, let alone any sort of dev, could easily afford a $600 GPU every month.

I'm just your average IT guy, and I could afford 3 if I didn't save so much, and that's without cutting back on my everyday spending.

>salaries don't matter!

I'm not in IT, it's a public sector job where I play games on my laptop.

Intel: MADE BY PAJEETS, FOR PAJEETS

>not having a diploma or some sort of legal documentation of studies
ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERIKEKS

you credit them with the decency to confine it to the break room

People in Zimbabwe are paid trillions but can hardly afford bread.
Absolute numbers don't mean shit, you have to view them in context of the living costs.

>make more than you,
>pay less taxes than you
>have more freedoms than you

SEETHING EURSOI

Well that explains why you get so much vacation time.
For similar such jobs in the US, look at this site under the grade of GS-7:
federalpay.org/gs/calculator

>Guess what I didn't graduate highschool
>insruance
Yeah it shows. Also not something to be proud of...

youtube.com/watch?v=PV_YAeXOSiw