Why does tech have to be so full of trannies and SJWs?

Why does tech have to be so full of trannies and SJWs?

Attached: 1541818807550.png (657x527, 31K)

because of apple

Because it's beta planet

*in usa

Autism

Because you spend too much time on the internet

Work at a smaller company. They can't afford to waste money on diversity hires. Right now I am working at one that is 1/2 Asian and 1/2 White, and it's great.

Because the forced march of technological and social progress move to the beat of the same drum

because little frog, the world is a complicated place.

Attached: ce4.jpg (827x545, 127K)

ah-bloo-bloo

HAHA SJWs ARE CONTAINED IN THEIR SOCIAL SCIENCE HEHE THEY CAN'T TOUCH STEM FIELDS HAHAHA

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY ARE THEY IN STEM FIELDS

racist, biggots etc are stupid

t.

Attached: 1559436837346.jpg (2048x1365, 194K)

Where at

San Francisco

you took concepts such as racism and patriarchy and made them into spooky pseudoscience ghosts

this desu

trannies are trannies because they can't score

full beta faggots are SJW because it's the current commonplace and they are trying to score

it's all about sex desu

have sex

I won't lie. Seeing the state of Twitter, Dev.to, and other hotbeds of ""self-taught"" developers and bootcampers, complete with trannies, seething roastie UI/UX ""engineers"" and javascript basedboys, makes me wish I had just picked a different field.

Should have become a doctor so that I could tell people coming in with (((dysphoria))) to go away

trannies are the real incels its clear as day

Because it is easier to live in virtual world, where you are hiding behind your username / avatar.

This.

80% of trannies are just homos.

Being a beta cuck (SJW) is a sexual strategy to seem non-threatening to women. Like how some animals have beta males that can't physically acquire girls by their own prowess so they sneak in to the harems when the alphas are sleeping/away hunting, etc.

Why does Jow Forums have to be full of Jow Forumstards who never shut the fuck up about sjws/libs/trannies/jews

dilate

t. discord tranny

give birth

this

ABSOLUTELY BTFO KEK REKT

Attached: pepelaugh.png (378x357, 81K)

dilate

Because the world is full of trannies.
In utero FTM transgenders are extremely common.

this is rather malicious desu

Attached: 1520866389988.png (477x477, 597K)