Discord in Terminal

Anyone here used Discline? Tired of the Discord botnet but still want to be able to talk to people since it's what everyone is using.

github.com/MitchWeaver/Discline

Attached: screenshot_main.png (989x589, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gitlab.com/diamondburned/6cord
github.com/Bios-Marcel/cordless
youtube.com/watch?v=djU4Lq_5EaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

6cord has better support for private messaging and can display images via the x11 hack. it's written in go by some dude i was in a server with when i was using it.
gitlab.com/diamondburned/6cord

Too bad it wouldn't work on Haiku, since Go isn't even ported to Haiku.

are you the haikufag that everyone hates to death for some unknown reason?

i don't like python spreading all of its shit everywhere when this thing is just a single binary with a single configuration toml.

Discord logs shit on server side not client side. Yes I suppose less botnet but not botnet free

too bad your font and colors are absolutely unreadable garbage and you have no taste zoomer

it's not his font and colors, it's a image from the github page, retard

No; I'm the guy who hates on the haikufag and trolls his threads to oblivion. You missed it yesterday.

Also, I agree with you; all of these TUI alternatives for Discord (which is a shitty idea from the start like Haiku was) are shittier because not one of them use a compiled programming language. And they give a false sense of security by acting as though it's the official Discord "app" that spies on you when it's the entire network that does.

github.com/AlDanial/cloc v 1.76 T=1.01 s (30.6 files/s, 2773.9 lines/s)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Language files blank comment code
Python 28 419 307 1663
Markdown 1 88 0 182
YAML 1 29 49 53
Bourne Shell 1 3 9 8
SUM: 31 539 365 1906

quite small

looks like shit m8

To be fair, everything related to Discord (official and otherwise,) is shit.

I use github.com/Bios-Marcel/cordless which 6cord took some code from

>Poster's name
Very fitting

hi sampers

I mean, I can anonymize a lot of my use of it, so I don't care as much about this.
First off, not my screenshot. Check the link you mongoloid. Second, if you can't read that, you're more retarded than I thought.
Cool, I'll look into these.

GOOD choice, lad

Use bitlebee and connect via IRC client

Just don’t use discord at all dumb underage faggot

>discord is only for kids
Found the neckbeard

Found the zoomer

Discord is only for kids

Jow Forums you just keep going lower and lower

Nice Reddit-tier reply, discord using underage faggot

calm down you fucking idiot. what I meant by that was Jow Forums at this point is literally worse reddit. what made you think I use discord?

shut the fuck up retard, I'm so fucking tired of retarded faggot kids like you trying so fucking hard to fit in and be cool

>No; I'm the guy who hates on the haikufag and trolls his threads to oblivion. You missed it yesterday.
The fact that you can openly admit that you're trolling without getting banned clearly says that this board has hit a new low.

Get a life, or end your life.
Preferably the latter.

op i would cut off my own limbs in joy of seeing s tumor developing in your brain

>trolling in 2019
youtube.com/watch?v=djU4Lq_5EaM

>python
Gross

The only reason I use discord is for voice chat. If I wanted to just write my messages on my terminal, I'd use IRC.

imagine trying this hard to fit in with le ebic 4channel xd

>le criticism means trying to le fit in
Kill yourself

typing like a faggot with a cock in your mouth while spouting nonsense "criticism" is pure reddit behaviour
execute yourself

Attached: 1558203456865.gif (313x225, 1.39M)

I wasn’t the original poster you responded to, nice image macro reply underage nigger

>calling that an image macro
oh my god please keep posting

Attached: 1561400494448.png (1078x794, 38K)

Ironic humor is only used by children. It’s weird how upset mentally ill people get on the internet, cringe.

>image macro

>trolling
On a serious note, most people who troll like you are miserable, sad sacks of shit. They usually end up killing themselves before 20, so I'd say enjoy your time while it lasts.

>cringe
>Ironic humor
do you legitimately have schizophrenia or are you really trying this hard to fit in?
either way never stop posting

Attached: 1559927181403.gif (320x180, 465K)

>le ironic image
It’s sad how all children are basically soulless copies of each other

it's not ironic, friend

Attached: 1562830995634.gif (463x698, 174K)

Ironic humor is directly linked as a coping mechanism for mental illness in children

>mental illness in children
how ironic of you to post

Attached: 1560934576610.jpg (800x960, 83K)

>discord user calling others mentally ill
Embarrassing tranny

don't forget to dilate, hon

Attached: 1561167483227.gif (350x287, 49K)

Fortunately since I do not use discord, I am not trans.

Any real reason to use this other than to look like an elite hacker? Why would I want to worry about the next update breaking everything? This shit probably doesn't even support all the features.

aren't third party clients forbidden under Discord's ToS?

ToS or Free (as in freedom)? You choose.

That's ironic considering Discord is literally aimed at gaymer WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY neckbeards.

this is by far the best one i've seen. it's not perfect; but at least it's not running in a fucking browser

>WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

Attached: joker.gif (400x233, 250K)

>no "BOTTOM TEXT"
one job

unironically this. ik its not OP's screenshot but why wouldn't you want colors that allow you to easily distinguish information? not even going to mention dark text on a dark background

>Too bad it wouldn't work on Haiku, since X isn't even ported to Haiku
you could say that about almost anything though

>discord
Just leave