NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Benchmark Leaks

wccftech.com/nvidia-geforce-rtx-2080-super-gpu-performance-benchmark-leak/

THANK YOU BASED NVIDIA

Attached: 2019-07-20 12_25_16-FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION _ SQUARE ENIX.png (967x935, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tomshardware.com/news/amd-radeon-5700-xt-overclocked,39916.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yep
ok

u think I give a fuck??!??!

why would you, you couldn't afford it anyway.

>7% faster than a 1080ti for the same price that the 1080ti was 2 years ago
No thanks. Wake me up when a $700 GPU offers 50% more performance than the 1080ti, like the 1080ti did in comparison with the 980ti

But at white price? If it's more than $800 I may as well just get a 2080 Ti.

Still gonna wait until early next year to get a 2080ti for 2077. Who knows, maybe Nvidia will go fuck it and release a Super 2080 TI just to shit all over AMD once again.

My 2080ti is faster so i don’t care

That will never happen again.

Same price as the vanilla 2080 at $700, now EOL.
>7% faster
*10%

>12nm
into the trash it goes

This is pretty much exactly what people expected.

So?

Pascal was an exception, not a rule. You're a lunatic if you expect Pascal gains every single generation.

I dont expect it EVERY generation, but I expect it to happen eventually. Sure it might take 4 shitty generations to make the same leap as the single leap from maxwell to pascal, but I'm fine waiting for that.

>You're a lunatic if you expect Pascal gains every single generation.
>*10%
% faster than a 1080ti for the same price that the 1080ti was 2 years ago

let put all the shit on the table
>2 years difference
>13.5% larger die
>13% greater freq
>50% better node
>12% more transistors
>same TDP
all these for a 7-10 % more performance.
and on top of that, the 2080 cucks bought a cut down version of the TU104.
how much more are you gonna get cucked?

Attached: pidjin.jpg (1306x915, 126K)

The fastest gpus on the market are 12nm. Buying 7nm because its faster for a gpu is like buying bulldozer because it has 4 core and 8 threads.

>Buying 7nm
you are in 2019.5 and you are still stuck in "12"nm(16nm actually) from 3 years ago, while every piece of shit, like $250 android phones have 7nm internals, e.g. memory, ram and soc.
>bulldozer because it has 4 core and 8 threads
bulldozer had clustered multithreading and shared the fpus, so according to this retarded logic, every pentium that lacked fpu, was a zero core cpu.
you learn new shit, here, by the minute.

Basically what original rtx launch could have been but that's what lack of competition does to the market. Nvidia probably already has a whole next gen of chips prepared in case AMD was actually threatening them with Navi.

7nm gpus are slower than 12nm gpus. Sorry bud. Any benchmark will show you this. Learn to cope

Still holding strong with my 1070. Literally no point in upgrading.
>muh 144Hz gaymen
KYS lmao.

>8% boost for the exact same price
i'll take it. was about to buy a regular 2080 anyway. better for the same price is good.

>probably already
A grade shit, straight from india.
>7nm gpus are slower than 12nm gpus
amd hasn't placed a product against the high end novidia gpus.
Doesn't it bother you that you are buying cutdown versions of gpus for $1200 and you are getting rerbands 1 year later of the same GPU, with finally an unlocked chip?
....and all of those for the low price of last year's worth of the same locked GPU.
so many idiots buying novidia and funding their r&d only to get rebrands/rehashes of the same shit for the years to come.
How are you coping with this, plus upscaling, plus ray casting, faux ray tracing and all those marketing bullshit?

>7% faster than a regular 2080
So it's basically nothing, though I guess it's still nice if it's going to come in at the same price as the old 2080.

guess i better just snag a cheap regular 2080 when prices lower

5700xt is worse than a 2070s, a 2080, a 2080ti, and the rtx titan.

>cheap regular 2080
Supers are 669 dollars on nvidias store.

its 699 and ive seen reg 2080 go down to 560

>a 250mm2 gpu is slower than 545mm2 and 754mm2 gpus.
>with 30% and 86% less transistors respectively.
ok, you convinced me, where's my ςoy?

Attached: slower_is_faster.png (511x316, 19K)

I have a MSI 2080, I'm still good for at least 2 more years

Learn to cope you dont have to sperg out and post the leaked chink benches i already know 5700xt is worse than a 2070s and 2080

>560
Was that some local sale or a shit-tier brand/blower?

microcenter, they had zotac amp i think for 564 but sold out instantly there a display model evga FTW3 used im prob gonna go after for 590

7nm next year?

>like the 1080ti did in comparison with the 980ti
Fucking brainlets everywhere forgetting the big gains were from jumping two whole nodes instead of one.

>Nvidia probably already has a whole next gen of chips prepared in case AMD was actually threatening them with Navi.
kek, they having nothing this year. I'd be surprised if they even had 7nm GPUs in 2020 1H. Navi really is threatening them this time, just look at how stupid small that die is.

Pascal really was an exception, neither the generations before it nor the ones which will come immediately after will offer such huge performance boosts. Pascal was like 70-80% faster at the same card tier at high res.

>they having nothing this year
They 'having' no reason to release anything new either.

it's the first image that you'll find in google images with the query "5700xt review"
your argument here is like comparing some z14 mcm with 6x10thread with the new 7nm cpus and claim that the $500 7nm 3900x is slower than a 2 year old cpu that costs 10-20x more.
I already showed you the difference between each gpu you are comparing a gpu that has 2-3x the die size and at most 86% more transistors.
if your arguments are just that 3900x is worse than i9-9980XE you are missing the point by not comparing similar things.
the 2070s is just a rebranded cut-down 2080, a.k.a. TU104 which has double the die size and 30% more transistors only to come neck-to-neck with the 5700xt.
retards like you would be happy to by even a 1700mm2 gpu at 28nm even if it beat a 250mm2 at 7nm.
how's that buyers' remorse going, bruh?

Attached: novidiots_at_their_best.png (670x828, 129K)

I still wonder why pascal was a huge jump in gpu industry. Even when they don't have a viable competitor (amd is still an underdog shitter since the existence)

>buyers remorse
>blowers
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

>synthetic bench
literally worthless

Hope you enjoy paying a premium for the gimmick that is RTX to use it in a few shitty games.

blowers are better than suckers.
go get your reheated 16nm from last year.

they're on different nodes so go by transistor count

>that pic
GPUs are getting so insanely expensive that I would get a buyer's remorse even if they made a GPU that wasn't obsolete in a year.

>5700xt is worse than a 2070s, a 2080, a 2080ti

Attached: Shadow-of-the-Tomb-Raider-FPS-1920x1080-DX12-Ultra-4.png (892x532, 99K)

Dunno. I know it's a shitty ref dust blower but so far Navi seems to be running hot as fuck. Will wait for actual aftermarket cooling solutions. Nvidia spoiled me too much and I'd never go above 70 degree Celsius again.

You have to be mentally ill to spend $1,000+ on a GPU unless you're doing professional work.

>Cherry picked "benchmark" made by some 60 year old German boomer with 10k subs and zero credibility or footage
As viable as those YouTube "X vs Y vs Z benchmarks in 8 games" reviews that do nothing but upload made-up sliders.

+95 on the power limit
>some random website no one's ever heard of

Really good examples here

the 5700xt has the 0.5% less transistors than the 2070 that's why novidia had to downgrade the TU104 to the 2070 segment in order to make it "look" good.
anyhow, even if novidia was on the same node, a gpu with 19bn transistors at 7nm would be around 500mm2 with the transistor density that the 5700xt has... so within the same node we are already comparing a ~500mm2 gpu with a 250mm2.
It's the 4870 massacre all over again.

imagine getting your $1000 gpu wasted in less than 12 months, when your beloved company tells you, with the release of a new product, that you bought full price for a cut-down gpu.

>>some random website no one's ever heard of
I bet AT and Tom's are more credible since novidia and Intel were/are customers of Purch Media.
We gotta trust Dr. Professor Cucktress, amirite?

It's the germ who runs the german version of toms hardware

tomshardware.com/news/amd-radeon-5700-xt-overclocked,39916.html

>uses less power than a stock vega 56 while performing the same as a 2080
>400 dollars

Attached: 01-Power-Consumption-5.png (889x425, 27K)

A person really should pay more than 300 dollars for a GPU

>Tom's are more credible
Didn't Tom's Hardware publish some garbage article which basically went
>buy RTX how much of your life do you want without ray tracing?!
That pretty much brought them to 0 credibility for me.

shouldn't*

The problem with the bench isn't that Igor has no credibility , he's been doing all the thermal testing for THW US since day1, but that he's using "reasonable" custom settings to achieve the desired performance. He's not running max settings which skews results and makes it basically useless to anyone looking for a card that can do X FPS @ Y RES /W ULTRA.

>blowers are better than suckers.
Blowers are always worse than open-air setups unless you have literally no airflow in the case. It shows in Navi's 90°F load temps with 40 dBA acoustics.

>400$ gpu vs 1200$
>the 400$ lose
>7nm gpus are slower than 12nm gpus. Sorry bud. Any benchmark will show you this. Learn to cope

Whoops, meant 90°C
90°F would be pretty good.

novidia did this in the 10 series again.
they released with "gddr5x" the same gpu for the same price and fucked everyone who bought the 1080 at full price weeks before this shit.
there were itterations where cards were dirty expensive to make.
I bought the HD 1900 xtx when it was the no1 card back then when 90% of this board wasn't even born. Those cards were very expensive to make, AIBs coundn't even offer aftermarket pcbs, coolers(like 90% of the time) and any overclocked version.
That thing cost me 500 euros back in the day and run 4 years under shit conditions.
now, you are just praying that novidia will finally catch up with a 2014 graphics api on their $1000+ cards and have a more inclusive strategy on FREE fucking standards.
I remember that. the guy from bitandchips wrote 5-6 years ago a very nice article how tom's in italy is ruining that kind of journalism and shills for certain companies in italy.
same shit happened with tom's in germany and worldwide, then they got bought, like AT, by the same marketing company and they lost the last drop of credibility.
I never read AT, because I was already on the net when that pajeet said that intel's single core is ALL you need and you don't have to buy dual-core athlons who where shitting on every Pentium.
blowers are workstation material. I am a straight guy and I run workstations most of the times. I sold my dual xeon in 2015 machine and bought a used one last year when I moved to a different city. All of my quadro and firepro cards where blowers... running 2 CPUs + 1 Xeon Phi + 2 FPGAs + 1 Quadro + 4 HDDs in a single machine that hits 100% cpu usage for days, it isn't the best practice to dump hot air into the case.

let me know when there's a reason to ditch my 1080ti

I have never bought stock coolers. No idea why having a shit stock cooler is a big deal when you should always buy AIB.

Wow that's so lackluster.

What a shit time to be into PC gaymen hardware.

Imagine supporting Nvidia and paying that much for a tiny % upgrade from the previous model. AMD easily is worth getting over this garbage or just wait and see what Intel's GPU's look like next year.

The Radeon VII is a 7nm GPU