AMD sucks

Tried to build my computer and this shit happens while fastening the cpu cooler. Never happend on intel.

Attached: IMG_5024010042.jpg (640x853, 59K)

I get it that this is anonymous indonesian pineapple forum but still, admitting you are this dumb, even when being anonymous is.. wow

Did you fasten one of the screws all the way before fastening the other ones? Did your father not teach you how not to break shit?

Attached: ED4C4ED2-A0E1-42BA-89D1-8B4738A95415.jpg (620x350, 49K)

>No other size of this image found

This nigger ain't even pretending lmao

retard stronk

Attached: retard.jpg (921x640, 100K)

Attached: dce.jpg (680x378, 27K)

That sucks, OP. I hope you can somehow make it work again.

And fa/g/s will keep pushing retards like op to just "build their own" instead of buying prebuilt or having shop put it together.

Did OP mount the CPU in the wrong orientation?

Don't build your own shit.

>obvious user error
>gets mad at someone else

Attached: 1563320956418.jpg (894x894, 368K)

very likely.

OH SHIT I FOUND A PIC OF OP

Attached: Down_syndrome_lg.jpg (575x633, 28K)

Don't fasten each screw as much as you can, fasten them halfway in a cross pattern so they're all screwed in and then tighten them down. Holy shit this is one hot summer.

While OP did fail at building, he succeeded in providing a good chuckle, which is always welcome in my book.

That image is off reddit, fuck face. I went on there to see if AMD cpus are still buggy. Might return all my new parts, can't be bothered with the headache anymore.
Bios flash back on very few boards, non of them available. Temperatures scary hot at idle. mouse pointer problems playing youtube videos. bios cut in half. etc etc.

Last year I built a pc with ryzen 2700X and a Asrock Taichi X470. I literally had no problems. The CPU runs cool at 32 F with my Noctua D14. Not sure what your problem is. This was my first ever build and it worked on the first try.

Ok m8, that's reassuring, I have heard many stories like yours to desu.

you over tightened it

Attached: 4cf6-img-8244-1280x640.jpg (1280x640, 87K)

60C is scary?

I'm used to 32c idle temps.

I'm used to 32c idle temps. Aren't the new AMD cpus supposed to be extremely power efficient though? So why the over volting problems and mad temps?
Is that usually rectified by updates?

>I'm used to 32c idle temps
>I'm used to 32c idle temps.
Whoa, wtf dude.

I feel sorry for you OP, but at the same time I made a thread about the same thing and got ridiculed by shills. Now the paid shills are gone and nobody's damage controlling the AMD thing, I can say that Ryzen was a novelty not a legit defeat to intel. They just got by with novelty features and being cheap enough and right timing - 1/4th of custom computers still had 2nd gen intel cpus that are slowly becoming too old. In two or three gens everyone will be back to intel.

It's not that crazy, if I don't overclock I sit at 27C. i9 9700KF with a water cooler. Still only hover at 35-38 at 4700MHz

sound like a retarded shill fuck off

Fuck off mate.

I meant we worded it the same and had the same temp.
>i9 9700KF
I'll look that up, torn between keeping my AMD parts or sending them back new and getting other stuff.

>30c
>scary hot at idle
fucking incel shill.

wow that's cool! i also bet you run that baby [email protected]

No AMD ever has or ever will idle at 30c

That's far from what I've been seeing from multiple reports from people. So you're saying the Ryzen 3700x always idles at 30c yeah. That sounds like shilling to me you marketeering pajeet poo flinger.

This is with a stream + path of exile open. Dumb shills.

Attached: retards.jpg (562x36, 10K)

>posts housefire-tier temps
>"I-I've some windows open in Chrome that's why"

it's from amd's subreddit, some retard dropped his cpu

A stream and path of exhile? WOOWee, want a medal?

your 9900kelvin would already be at 90C+

I've only got a 4670 4 core cpu, it's temps are low af, My 3700x is scheduled to arrive on Monday.
Thinking about sending back my msi b450 pro/plus, can't remember.
ANd get a cheap x570, I'll have to look into the fan noise etc.
Mainly want to swap the board because like most boards it has 6 sata ports until you plug something into the m2 slot, then two are disabled.
I have a many hard drives in my build and want to add more.

>your 9900kelvin would already be at 90C+
One stream and a game, no it wouldn't, stop bullshitting.

maybe you should fasten one of these instead

Attached: .jpg (4180x4180, 1.37M)

Attached: Capturgggggggje.jpg (847x852, 62K)

>Be idiot OP
>doesnt know to align triangle marking on cpu with triangle on socket.
>breaks his cpu

FUCK AMDAMIRITE?

itt: OP points out AMD's poor build quality and all the AMDtards go into full damage control mode.

That's just a pic from Reddit as user pointed out. And you'd have to be retarded to damage both a PGA and LGA CPU/socket.
Also, found the Incel.

Attached: intelit.png (400x400, 6K)

>I'm a hamfisted retard
>Blame AMD
Never change, Jow Forums

how the fuck do you not notice you're tightening the cooler down so tight you're bending the fucking IHS

yeah the package is bent but so is the fucking heat spreader

jesus christ what kind of autism must you have to in any way blame this on amd

My Athlon XP 3200+ would idle at around 27c

A lot of the outer pins don't likely matter anyway. Back in the old days when they showed what the pins did a lot of the outer pins would be for like backup power and not actually used unless needed. He can probably just cut those off the PCB and be fine.

OH NONONONONONONONO

AHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHH

>intelshitters are scurring reddit for anti-amd threads
The ABSOLUTE fucking state of intards

Attached: 1563658378175.jpg (960x928, 66K)

It is probably a spam bot script harvesting them and posting them.

Or just not? And send it back.

>zoomer
>father

Come on now

>9700K(elvin)F(Farenheits)
wtf is this naming

Think it's a bit weird how every cpu on pcbg is amd. Don't you think that's odd?

Do you work for The Verge by chance?

Attached: 1535835053166.png (500x533, 66K)

Often they won't take it back as the damage was done by you.

Next time use a smaller hammer.

>reddit post

ayyyyy

Attached: 14+++nm.gif (480x250, 2.82M)

why do Intlel and Nvidia fags make so many falseflag threads?

Attached: 1538786992721.png (930x600, 515K)

Mate I have a 100dollar cooler on my core 2 exterme and it idles at 70C kek