youtube.com/watch?v=TnrBijDHqGI
magazine.realtor/news-and-commentary/interactive-median-home-price-map
metrocosm.com/3d-map-us-real-estate/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who?

>unironically watching nig nag tech YTers

>android
kys nobody wants to use that bloated piece of shit

HEY GIYS WHATS UP EVERYBODY IM HERE WITH A UNIQUE TAKE ON THIS THING IVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG TO SHOWNYOU GUYS THIS PRODUCT SO IF YOU HAVENT LIKE AND SUBSCRUBE LETS GET IT

*intro*

Could be worse

Attached: 49774f218c1f9e6267efedf31d90d46f.jpg (2068x2068, 332K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kpsL8YTwgyo

youtube.com/watch?v=TnrBijDHqGI

>Real G

Attached: Stomacine.jpg (1024x683, 153K)

Has he even mentioned the drama around RED cameras?

The people who watch him don't know shit. He's just a commercial for trash.

see pic related

Attached: 1548675127717.jpg (800x2500, 845K)

Popular=/= trash
He is of the better kind of reviewers.

This. Using normal Android in 2019 is the normiest thing you can think of.
At least Apple pretends to care about your privacy.
Based people use LineageOS

he's probably on the Apple payroll by now

>He is of the better kind of reviewers.
>Reading the shit on the box and reviewers guide is a "review"

He literally doesn't do anything that you or I couldn't do. Nothing he says is outside the common realm of knowledge already, and what's worse is he went from being a phone guy to doing nothing but "check out all my nice stuff" videos.

There are no good tech reviewers on YouTube. Literally all of them just read spec sheets for 13 minutes and blather on about utterly insignificant shit instead of actually putting the devices through real world testing (probably because none of them do any real work).

Attached: 1541279337702.png (838x268, 47K)

True for 99% of reviewers.

Occasionally you find someone who actually tests stuff like Der8auer.

>doesn't even review android
literally has been shilling One plus and G Pixel for ages. In fact if it wasn't for him One Plus would probably be just another chink android provider

replace Mercedes with a tesla. Mercedes is a status symbol to the poor.

>At least Apple pretends to care about your privacy.
Imagine thinking this is a good thing, and at that, better than Android's actual security

Apple makes the superior products, despite Jow Forums's incorrect opinions.
Don't @ me.

>pretends to care about your privacy.
And that's all they do.

Attached: 1553087846880.png (1189x984, 699K)

>Android's actual security
>actual security
Even pajeets don't believe this

>"entrepreneur"

As if it wasn’t always trash.

Street shit harder iJeet.

>Middle class
>Tesla and 1.5 million dollar home

Attached: Mocha Bruh.gif (482x538, 3.65M)

Yup pretty much. I don't love IOS, but I hate Android. So until a valid alternative arrives I'll stick to IOS

That house is about $300k in non-shitholes.

>LineageOS
cringe

Depends on the state. In some states that might be a $350k house

Yeah, but its that cheap because the jobs in those places are redneck things and everyone is trying to get out, not in. The status-symbol middle class jobs are in the same high price areas where that would be over a million

ThisThat house is for sure less than 500k, and in many areas 350k or less

The hard reality is that busy people like him who run businesses have no time to rice their devices, and the value proposition in Android world is absolute fucking dogshit if you don't rice. Samsung devices are stuffed to the gills with privacy-invading bloatware, OnePlus is straight up incompetent in matters of security, Google *still* has quality control issues after half a decade of shipping Nexus/Pixel devices, and the rest are not even worth considering.
But the destitute, jobless Jow Forumsoober can't possibly comprehend that.

>Gets all his money from his parents
>Wastes it all on "hype beast" brands like Supreme and shit like that
>Tries to shill a product on every video, he's gone as far as shilling a $2k Dyson desk lamp

>bruhh just get a job
>bruhh don't be poor

I wouldn't consider Texas to be a poor redneck state. Outside California and new york housing prices aren't that crazy.

magazine.realtor/news-and-commentary/interactive-median-home-price-map

metrocosm.com/3d-map-us-real-estate/

based

Based.

This

I had the second Android phone released in north america. I was a huge android enthusiast. I had many different phones, ran all kinds of roms etc. I did everything up rolling my own rom, and I seriously looked into learning about that.
And then one day, I had to change roms while driving down the interstate because GPS was broken in the Cyanogenmod nightly I was running. That started me really taking a look at what I was doing, and if it was really in my best interest to use a device in such an unsupported fashion. In the case of some roms, was being 100% supported by one college kid with a part time job.
I started moving back to factory roms, and eventually gave in and bought an iPhone, just to try out the dark side. Been using iPhone ever since. I havent got the time or inclination to be bothered with making sure my phone works right anymore. Im not slamming the people that do, I really enjoyed parts of it. In the end though, the iphone wins out.

apple good google bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pickin up some ciroc

hes in some sort of state of decay

this

>1.5 million dollar home
Yeah, upper middle class.

whats his name?

Android is an advertising bot platform. Apple is secure, yet pricey.

I know which poison I would choose.
Hint: I’m employed.

Attached: C2BE07F9-9FDB-4B14-BBE8-75A9E6B1C988.jpg (701x495, 121K)

nigger

Apple doesn't need to advertise, their fanboys do it for them.

It's what his audience wants.
Also, he isn't a phone reviewer - he is a camera reviewer that exclusively reviews smartphone cameras. He also mentions some of the smartphones' other features, but most of his videos are spent explaining to the normies how good their food is going to look on instagram and whether all their normie friends will be jealous.

Cause itoddles always get BTFO

Attached: Absolutely BTFO.jpg (2000x2000, 885K)