ARE YOU READY FOR LGA1159?

i am

Attached: 1542166005479.png (686x248, 54K)

Attached: 1559212319173.png (426x146, 29K)

Well, you know what they say at Intel

"One socket change a year..."

Why you cut the text in half? Are you retarded?

>LGA1159
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1563455436921.jpg (1035x1000, 189K)

so now everyone has to throw out their old motherboards?

The cope rises

I mean if you already own a 14nm housefire you dont need to upgrade anyway

Intel should be paying people to use their pozzed stuttering garbage housefire.

Attached: 1558816973358.jpg (960x717, 187K)

What about PGA1331?

Attached: COPE.png (1200x630, 863K)

>LGA1159
A new chipset a year keeps the goyim in fear

That source is confirmed fake.

you are confirmed fake

"keeps the goyim in fear."

>14 nm
at how many levels of + are we at right now?

Attached: 1563513205066.jpg (1618x1910, 588K)

mmmmmm new 10 core laptop 14nm+-+-+-+ chips

>new socket
>still on 14nm
>shabbo goys will buy it regardless

Attached: merchant_euphoric.jpg (548x618, 59K)

>more motherboards and heatsinks for the intel goyim to rebuy
oh NO NO NO LMAO

Do people still trust Intel after all the backdoors that were found?
They are even produced in Israel, that should say enough.

Mentally ill Intel fanboys do, they're emotionally invested in their brand.

Kek'd and check'd

tfw
>amd is the consumer's friend
>intel is the corporation's friend
I wouldn't be surprised if mobo manufacturers are sabotaging zen 2's backwards compatibility right now.

fake leak.
>implying intel would dare enabling their hyperpozzed hyperthreading on the entire product stack

extra 8 power pins to feed that nuclear holocaust

These spam bot threads are getting so fucking weird and surreal.

Cope

uhh... have sex, incel?

>shitel
>shit2duo
>shitwell
>shitlake
>cascade shit

Attached: 1563380672160.jpg (960x928, 66K)

Core 2 was great though.

>Hyperthreading on i5s.
Looks like Intel learned.
The past few gens if i5s are garbage without the extra threads.

I'd rather buy a new CPU and Mobo that works right. Zen 2 is a buggy mess.
And who upgrades their CPU that often to even need 3 generations of CPU support?
I upgrade every 5-6 years.
Hell my 2600k is almost 8yrs old.

CPU SUPPORT DOESN'T MATTER

The only Intel based computers I would even consider using are Pentium 4 / 4HT and Core2 (Solo/Duo/Quad/Extreme).

>I'd rather buy a new CPU and Mobo that works right. Zen 2 is a buggy mess.
it is the mobo maker's fault not AMD's
also, you're the absolute cuck for accepting that every single year you need a new mobo.

>security leak

hey aren't you guys all trying to figure out how to work b450 with zen 2. i can put a 9900k in my b360 board right now with a bios flash.

This was already confirmed to be bullshit. There will be a new socket though. You're unironically retarded if you think that Intel will pass up that opportunity.

After seeing my brother having nothing but fucking issues with that fucking piece of shit of a CPU launch I'm sticking to Intel.

but you can't over-clock it or your memory without paying the jew tax

Noone buys a new CPU and Mobo every year you dumb fuck.
(AMD fans don't have the money anyways)
That's my point.
If I upgrade every 5 years, why do I need socket support for 3 gens???
Older AM4 boards are a complete mess with zen2 right now. Everything from OC, memory, and stability is garbage.
>It's the Mobo makers fault
You don't see this shit with Intel.

Attached: 1562186123509.jpg (838x1468, 185K)

>You don't see this shit with Intel
Because Intel have been recycling the same CPU architecture for 10 years. The only thing that stops you using new chips on old boards is forced socket changes and the occasional artificial compatibility block (like Covfefe Lake on Z170/Z270 boards). I'll take full compatibility and wait a few weeks for BIOS support to catch up instead of buying an entirely new board. Thanks for the advice though, Mr. Shekelstein. I know you have my best interests at heart.

>Intel releases same CPUs for last 5 years
>AMD releases another buggy fucking mess I'll never trust
I think i'll just wait another year or two with my beloved 6700k.

What are you talking about, mobo manufacturers hate intel's shit because new sockets mean their old stock is worth dick all, meanwhile they can still easily sell a discounted x370 board to someone buying a zen2 r5.

It's really not fair to blame shitty bios problems on day 1. These are problems motherboard manufacturers were in charge of solving way before zen 2 hit the shelves.

Also we now have HEDT performance on a fucking desktop. You can LITERALLY stick a 3900X on a $60 B450 motherboard and get HEDT performance when you also slap in a $200 3000MHz+ 16GBx2 RAM kit all white using the FREE stock cooler and attain 95-99% of max processor performance.

How much does an intel 10-core HEDT system cost again?

Attached: blender (1).png (500x610, 46K)

>LGA1159
oh boy, a couple of pins more.
Imagine the performance boost.

Attached: novidiots_at_their_best.png (670x828, 129K)

They also want people to have a reason to buy the new shit. X570 so far is a bust.

>spending a thousand bucks on a gpu
yikes

seething poorfag

I don't get why AMDrones shit on Intel for changing motherboard sockets every year.

It's their M.O since their inception, the only reason LGA775 lasted so long because C2D and C2Q were a long line of CPUs .

Intel will never adopt AMD's 1 socket per 3-4 years.

Attached: UPGRADE2010.png (836x768, 17K)

>smart person
>buys good cpu and doesn't need to upgrade for 5+ years, by then the chipset has changed regardless
>dumb person
>buys new CPU every year and is triggered by chipset changes.

I still buy Core 2 gear, managed to recently get a couple of these Zalman coolers, they're really great despite not looking all that functional.

Attached: CNPS9500LED_img1.jpg (650x240, 144K)

Imagine the smell.

>>amd is the consumer's friend
Not anymore they're not since they're already milking with Zen 2 and Navi. Of course, the prices are better than both Intel and Nvidia, but they're not undercutting them to oblivion. 3800x is an abomination for the price and it only exists to justify the 3900x being $500. Navi offers amazing performance with how small it is, but it's still fucking stupid having mid range cards at $400.

This, the bulldozer arch for as bad as it was is the last time AMD was consumer friendly. Zen chips are overpriced to hell and back because they want to be the next Intel. It's disappointing as fuck. Most of these Zen chips should be half the price they are listed.

Then buy old gen chips? The 1700x was selling for 150 for a year. Bulldozer was cheap because nobody wanted it