GIMP crashes if you try to copy paste

youtube.com/watch?v=DSAzha2f27Y

As u can see in my video, copy pasting something makes gimp 2.10 to crash.

Nothing expensive or fancy.
Just copy pasting something.

Jesus christ.

Attached: 152125164496.jpg (399x400, 20K)

>YouTube
Fuck off

GIMP can't even create a new canvas from clipboard, something a 7MB Jap drawing software can do

>no using PS like the rest of Jow Forumstards

jej

PS is way more bloat than tranny GIMP though

Works on my machine.

works on my machine, nigger.

Attached: CopyQ.AnsESR.png (399x400, 70K)

Oh it crashes when you make a cut within GIMP, I was expecting a crash from browser to GIMP. Sorry to hear that OP, I don't have this problem but try checking the log when launching it from the terminal and see if there's anything you can find and possibly report~

lxde looking good, did you fix it?

GIMP has always been a pile of shit.

Look on the bright side, at least they gave it an appropriate name, I feel like someone's slapping my balls with a riding crop every time I use it

>He fell for the freesoftware meme

Did you turn your computer off and on? Retard?

green is my pepper

get a non-shit computer

just use krita, you won't do professional work anyway because you lurk here so basic image manipulation shit in krita is good for you

This is why GIMP will never be good.

Uhhh, that's wrong, retard.

I assume that its an LXQt glitch. What distro do you use? I've never had that problem. I've never seen this problem before.

>Loonix
found your problem

It already is good. If you want it to be the best then it has to beat all the commercial (cost money) alternatives as well.

Anyone who thinks gimp is good is delusional and retarded

krita is good

photoshop is good

gimp is garbage

Are you trying to make a haiku or what's up with that insane spacing? Anyway GIMP is a great program and your autistic rage against it won't change the facts. There might be programs that are better in some way but not in every possible way. As an easy example, Photoshop is not freedom software and even costs money if you don't want to break any laws. Krita is good for drawing related tasks but GIMP is made for image manipulation. There's a reason why GIMP hasn't fully disappeared years ago.

is that 2.10 or 2.10.X

>he cant draw a circle
oh no no no no

works on my machine