youtu.be/I14b-C67EXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a fucking idiot.

Asshole.

Clearly a chad

Complete assclown.

D

Jew

He started out his career after graduating as a soap salesman. And really, I could just picture this guy as some traveling or used car salesman in another universe.

What exactly has he done that's even remotely noteworthy?

Absolute chad

He's a good businessman but a bad visionaire. Still better than that pajeet at Google though.

that's not how an ö works, muttface

DEVELOPERS

chadboy

What's his taste in lolis?

neither. He is a businessman and a good one too. This may be more of a chadish behaviour, but it is not. Still he is an asshole
Also:
DEVELOPERS,DEVELOPERS,DEVELOPERS

Attached: aiportraits_1563499065.jpg (1024x512, 69K)

He's making this face because if his team wins that means he just made another 100 million USD

>Although so shy as a child that he would hyperventilate before Hebrew school, Ballmer is known for his energetic and exuberant personality, which is meant to motivate employees and partners, shouting so much that he needed surgery on his vocal cords.
What a retard lmao.

>ballmer was jewish
how did i not know until now?

Attached: 1533704231075.png (1445x82, 11K)

He gave that one speech.
You know the one.

absolute chad
youtu.be/I14b-C67EXY

Attached: 1420242864998.gif (400x535, 1.97M)

He was friends with Bill Gates.

Neither, he's a worthless fucking piece of shit who has done nothing meaningfull to the tech world or even to Microshit, he just got a ride on the Microtrain along with Bill and Paul.

CHAD

>getting this excited at niggers playing a children’s game
He’s a faggot.

No, he's American®

Attached: 1533847033980.png (900x466, 387K)

He literally owns those niggers

Southern plantation owners didn’t shriek like teen girls getting a glimpse of a favored pop star as their niggers reaped and sowed. They had the decorum to sit quietly in elegant linen suits drinking mint juleps. And they, like Ballmer, were often Jewish as well.

He’s just a faggot.

shut the fuck up his mouth is open that means he loves reddit and söy and everything Jow Forums hates

Developers, developers, developers, developers, developers