New notifica app helps illegals avoid ICE

What the fuck is this trash?
Why do s()yb()ys develop software to subvert their own country?(Not to mention this could be a honeypot)

>inb4 this is not technology and the app helps individuals rebel against their gov. oppressors!
Earthquakes shouldn't have stopped in california.Prove me wrong.

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-07-21 05-12-52.png (1816x859, 382K)

This is an app that spreads unnecessary fear.

More importantly, why do both Google and Apple allow this app to be distributed through their stores? Surely it is against their terms of service to abet crimes, right?

>Surely it is against their terms of service to abet crimes, right?
Sure it is goy.We'll just delay the """deletion""" by couple years till we change the law itself :^)

You can love your country and disagree with it's government, you know.

How is that not treason?

its not a crime if it furthers their agenda

>"loving" your country by letting in more niggers and spics to roam free and rape your children

>Why do s()yb()ys develop software to subvert their own country?Os / George soros... they are just usefull idiots and its job

Attached: 1480147822233.jpg (1005x1024, 222K)

Amazon just admitted to spending money to retain workers that they no longer need because of automation and people want more zero skill immigrants flooding in lol.
Drugs sold across the southern border fuel cartels in Southern America fucking up their political system fueling the problem. The solution, do nothing.

Lying to federal agents carries a sentence of up to 8 years.

>s()yb()ys
you are like a baby watch this
ꜱoyboy

this isn't Jow Forums

Psuedoliberal fascist psy-op to justify taking away freedom.

Treason is defined as waging war against the United States, or assisting its enemies, giving them aid and comfort. It's a very finely defined term that specifically requires an enemy of the state, and not merely a criminal. Helping someone evade the law is just called obstruction of justice. Still a crime, but not something of the sort that we literally have to have Congress define the sentencing for.

just because something comes in the form of an app doesn't make it suddenly okay to discuss when the only point of discussion is the politics of it

That's like saying it isn't ok to discuss headphones because they are actually only discussing how the sound makes them feel.

it's like when a natural disaster happens and faggots start writing useless "emergency warning systems" when the people just want fucking clean water not your shitty python code

>HELP!!!!I DIDN'T STEAL ANYTHING!I'M JUST AN UNDOCUMENTED BUYER!!

Attached: shoplifter.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Chafed altright assholes broke containment again. You assholes don't seem to have much of a problem with TOR, vpns, monero, or anything else that provides a way around what the govt may not want you to do, gives anonymity and privacy etc, or records cops and other govt assholes when they abuse your rights , but all the sudden it's about brown people and theyre all guilty and the govt is just doing it's patriotic duty. Sickening.

Anyway this app is nothing special, it's the same as any tripwire type. It's not like it's somehow hacking CBP or ICE ( though ICE should be disbanded as part of the Homeland security brownshirts that were created by patriot act. They're completely unnecessary and CBP can do the actual requirements of the job) , it is simply something you install on your device that you trigger if you think something bad is happening.

No different than an app that records and uploads , or purges all local data, or any other tripwire type.

You have to go back.

>muh altright boogeyman

haha, some people still believe that the law is evenly applied.

The application is designed for the solitary purpose of evading law enforcement. Even Tor can be argued to have the purpose of secure browsing by keeping possible hackers from knowing what sites you're visiting.

But there's a board here for politics, not one for feelings

You can discuss phones and headphones here.

You can discuss music on /mu/ and politics on Jow Forums

>>Jow Forums

The appropriate board here would be /mu/. Nevertheless, you can talk about headphones here just as you can talk about applications here, and their ramifications.

>solitary purpose
The app seems to be designed for the purpose of obtaining legal help for a friend or relative who is in the process of being detained.

You can argue that it might have secondary effects, but you can't say the SOLITARY purpose is to evade law enforcement.

Evading? It's nothing to do with that. I'd anything its reacting . It's a " I think I'm about to get arrested call my attorney, here is where I am " button.

>New notifica app helps illegals avoid ICE
based

Attached: croc.jpg (1000x1000, 297K)

Waze shows speedtraps and speed cameras. Why is google subverting their own country?

Speeding isn't always a crime.
Illegally entering the country is always a crime.

Yep, they also love calling "SJW"s special snowflakes and NPCs. Which one is it, dumbasses?

This is different, because fuck immigrants.

>Supporting literal jack booted thugs who kidnap and detain people with out identification or credentials
I don't know what to tell you user, but this ain't America.

Speeding is always a crime you nigger.,

>Implying I support government brownshirts
You have to go back to Jow Forumstard

No, actually it isn't.
Usually its a traffic violation. Same as parking illegally.

So, treason then.

cringe

Attached: i hate fags.jpg (640x716, 85K)

Tripfaggot confirmed for retard as usual.

>speeding is the same thing as bringing a whole other nigga into the country
cars are people, i guess? what dumbass point are you trying to make?
>"THEY'RE BOTH ILLEGAL"
no shit and one is clearly ethically worse

>implying they're mutually exclusive
What is a 'hipster effect'?

And people should have the right to communicate in ways that law enforcement can't read, and to structure their affairs in ways that makes things difficult for law enforcement. Just because the present government has decided that something is criminal, doesn't mean that anyone should be eager to assist them with prosecuting that. Crying about how it's against the law and all lawbreakers should be caught and punished is bootlicking, there's no other term for it. Just because the government says its the law doesn't mean its just. Would you be as eager to vigorously enforce laws enacted by a hypothetical Hillary Clinton administration?

>altright

Civil infractions aren't criminal offenses you libtard cuck. Its your constitutional right to be allowed to speed, just don't get caught.

>It's a " I think I'm about to get arrested call my attorney, here is where I am " button.
coupled with a DON'T COME HERE ICE WAS SEEN HERE RECENTLY button

>And people should have the right to communicate in ways that law enforcement can't read
this nigga really wants to break the law and is crying that it's not legal

by the image you posted, it seems it alerts their family they got locked up and probably will get deported. to me seems very userful if they are going to pick up their kids and suddenly cant, their family can help.
you are a very sad, hateful person, op.

Those terms are not mutually exclusive, retard.
>>>/reddit/

>wtf just let me break the law in peace you're so mean :'(

Do you employ illegal young mexican girls or something?

I can't help but feel that people encouraging illegal migrants to hide out are somehow exploiting them or using them for their own benefit.

nigger

No, I just feel that illegal immigration is a much lesser evil than unfettered government power.

resistance against the state is good, even if it's for some reason i cannot understand

But illegal immigration aids unfettered government power, you dope.

It isn't evil, just aggressive.
They should apply for asylum in Mexico instead of trying to sneak into the US.

Literally the only reason they can even do this is because there are a shitload of people ready to both support and exploit them at the same time, usually mexicans themselves.

How many undocumented teen girls do you think there are that are doing house chores, babysitting, and being mercilessly raped by some 3rd uncle every night while he threatens to turn her into the ICE boogeyman.

I'll tell you that its WAY WAY WAY the fuck more than you think.

Pedophilia and rape is ingrained into Mexican culture.

ALSO

Speaking from experience, they get them pregnant and then lie and tell them that abortion is illegal. Since the girls are usually catholic that's when the solution to get married and get their citizenship pops up and they are permanently enslaved.

>bruh one evil is worse than the other so just focus on one of them
retard

what's sad is that people literally think like this, and even worse, that it makes them some sort of revolutionary

Attached: zsdfq1234.jpg (958x768, 121K)

imagine being this ugly

well yes, if I have a choice of evils X or Y and Y is much worse, I'd prefer to accept X to avoid or at least impede Y.

he's unironically correct. Nobody ever went into government for any reason other than "I think I'm better than everyone else, and I should get to tell them how to live"

>aiding and abiding criminals
big yikes

>Pedophilia and rape is ingrained into Mexican culture.
looking at their women over 25, I can kinda see why

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1561440875943.jpg (850x888, 157K)

oh fuck off cishet breeder as if you know a goddamn thing

Most of them carry the recessive DD gene that triggers when they are flooded with maternity hormones which causes them to partially transform into Danny Devito.

>govt assholes when they abuse your rights
I don't think you understand what trespassing is and why it is illegal.

the developers of this app should be tried for high treason in court and then sentenced to 600 years without parole and thrown on death row for 50 years before they are executed on live television

Voy atravessar la frontera mañana, gracias op ahora puedo vivir en los EEUU sin miedo.

My nigga!

I wonder if Google will track these 'neo-Nazis' and the people who thumbed up their reviews etc.

Attached: notiica.png (696x533, 66K)

>Fearing a plant
Yikes.

Back to Twitter, leftist shitter

Attached: nigga-you-gay.jpg (720x540, 49K)

Please be a honeypot. I would die of laughter.
>Twitter users are outraged today after 100,000 undocumented immigrants where tracked and caught today by a popular app distributed by ICE
>one trans woman was quoted "I'm literally shaking".

>"this is an app that is saving people from unfair jail"
>"all these reviews complaining about illegals. ALL borders are illegal"
lol

True, how would we make this app better?
PGP
Decentralize it
Self destructing alerts
Anonymity -> trip code scale of identifying posters

desu "aliens" may be better off posting on leftypol because I can't see any incentive to install and act upon these requests unless you're somehow in the same boat
Especially because of poor or unclear opsec

There's a baseline set of rules that even govt officials have to follow when dealing with detainees. Those rules and standards have not been followed. Kindly go fuck yourself.

Part of the stated intent is to notify your family and lawyer, which is fine.
But it's clearly not about that.

>Long Live ICE!
Jesus, I think illegals need to go but this sort of government boot licking is pathetic.

They also lower wages by working under the table, further fueling your economy

an app like this, but instead of notifying your friend, secretly notifies ICE to your exact location and immigration status

>all borders are illegal
in what country lol

Conservatives (idk what else to call them) want small government until they don't.

Why do you think small governments can't have basic sovereignty?

burgerland needs less treasonous commies and more james huberty's

Every immigrant from Mexico lowers the quality of life for US citizens in nearly every measurable way. If someone wants to trash their own safety, wages, and the prosperity of the country they live in fine, but how anyone with children can support that is beyond me. Intentionally sabotaging your own children’s future is pretty messed up

Based, fuck Muttland.

Because when you give the government power, doesn't matter how much, that's going down a very slippery slope. I want a teeny tiny government that is scared of the people.

Why do you think jerking off the police is what is necessary to maintain sovereignty?

This app is the most based and redpilled thing ive ever seen. Fuck americans and their nationalism, hit them where it hurts and do it in subtle way. Amazing

>further fueling your economy
u mean inflating the economy

Why do you liberal white Americans voluntarily threat your country like a toilet?

t.Eastern European whose people had to stand up to break off from full-blown Russification in 1980s

>inflating your economy
explain

>t. Bootlicker
We need an app that tracks all federal employees in real time, so we can avoid ever interacting with them at all.

Based! Fuck Americans working hard and trying to create a nice place to live. Let’s all go there and make it a shithole like our countries. I heard some of the white ones even support their own children instead of just shitting them out and letting them fend for themselves, what a bunch of fags. I heard you can go to America and just shit out a kid and the stupid Americans have to take care of it. Suckers

What prevents some Spanish speaking people on Jow Forums from making such app and datamining everything form spic borderwalker phones? Flood Android store with multiple of them. You can even make money selling their data.

this. fuck the government. they have no right to not be fucked over by my personal use of software. they're just ass pained they can't keep up.