What are you fags using these days?

what are you fags using these days?
pic semi-related

Attached: [email protected] (476x386, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vpnscam.com/nordvpn-protonvpn-proton-mail-owned-by-tesonet-ceo-darius-bereika/
vpnscam.com/hola-vpn-and-nordvpn-partners-in-data-mining-bot-network/
vpnscam.com/is-nordvpn-a-honeypot/
vpnscam.com/
gist.github.com/joepie91/5a9909939e6ce7d09e29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shill thread

Just use Mullvad

Buddy of mine said NordVPN is shit.

(5 minute ad at beginning of video)

Whats a good vpn for just making it so my ISP can't spy on me and I can watch anime over it?

torbrowser.org

Tor is a botnet and a cia/fbi psyop
get PIA

you're a botnet.

no u

>Tor was originally developed by the United States Naval Research Laboratory, then later developed by DARPA, and the majority of Tor’s funding has come from the United States government.
PIA is so based. What about ExpressVPN?

no one will ever catch on to shill threads, it's a fact

Tor

nothing
why the fuck should I pay twice the money for internet connection only so it can be slower and more buggy than before
if I need to get around geoIP filter, I just use Tor

Guys just use the purism VPN or the Mozilla one, companies like NordVPN are scums which keep logs in countries with poor laws on privacy and if payed enough are willing to give our all your data.
You need to TRUST your VPN provider, don't just look for cheap prices, otherwise they are useless.

PIA

Sure why not join the 14 eyes?

Proof?

Cryptostorm for example is great and cheap,PIA is the best but too expensive

torguard

nordVPN spends so much of their money on ads how the fuck can it even be sure to be secure?

>nordVPN spends so much of their money on ads
You're posting in one of their ads.
Sage, report and hide every time you see these threads.

I've been using nord for 2 years or so. Reasonably happy with it but I did have to buy a Jow Forums pass because all their IPs are blocked.

I just use their proxy, not the vpn except when I torrent - I dont want my isp to know where I shitpost.

first off all, for any user reading this
THIS IS A FUCKING PAID SHILL THREAD, QUESTION EVERY POST AS IF IT WERE POSTED BY PAID SHILLS

now, read below
>your ISP is required by law to log all your information
>"but i dont care, i just want muh netflix", use any VPN then, but remember that all of them log, unless they are ran by zoophiles or neo nazis
>N-nord has no logs! true, their real company Tesonet has them and is reselling them to 500+ companies
>NordVPN spends $5 million on TV advertising alone, do u seriously think they earn all that money selling 90% discount lifetime offers?

vpnscam.com/nordvpn-protonvpn-proton-mail-owned-by-tesonet-ceo-darius-bereika/
vpnscam.com/hola-vpn-and-nordvpn-partners-in-data-mining-bot-network/
vpnscam.com/is-nordvpn-a-honeypot/

Attached: 6496C0B2DCD64819928C466AF50584C4.jpg (850x661, 116K)

so, in other words, there's nothing we can do?
i can never torrent movies and games without getting caught?

just use plain old file servers
downloading copyrighted content is not illegal, uploading is. torrent is grey because of the download+upload nature.

What's best for torrenting?

it is illegal where i'm from. people get fucked hard when caught. wdym by file servers? like a regular proxy?

Your use case should be among the most important things to consider when choosing a VPN. If you're just using it to download torrents or whatever then I'd just say get PIA or something. Whatevers fastest basically. If you're getting yourself a vpn for /sec/ reasons then I'd look into getting a vpn from a non 14 eyes country (Russia or eastern europe might be your best bet)

Mullvad

vpnscam.com/

How do I RSS this site?

where are you from?

>wdym by file servers?
web sites that allow file hosting or ftp servers (or similar) just hosting files you can download
I use uloz.to mostly, but it's CZ/SK server so most movies/videos have some sort of localization. might be annoying for english speakers.
some user shared a google-fu query so let's reshare it here
true detective s03e08 +(mkv|mp4|avi|mov|mpg|wmv) -inurl:(jsp|pl|php|html|aspx|htm|cf|shtml) intitle:index.of -inurl:(listen77|mp3raid|mp3toss|mp3drug|index_of|wallywashis)

works pretty well desu

germany.
some people even get fucked for illegal streaming. not even downloads. because "hurr, streaming downloads it into your RAM"
i'll check it out thanks

>their real company Tesonet
This was debunked a million times, get a life.

view source
Ctrl+F RSS
the first result
stupid

This is a shill thread. Notice how he put the logo in the OP

I remember there was also some rule about downloading before the premier of the movie in that country, might be that. iirc these are EU rules, but some research would be necessary to be sure.
Since it's private companies demanding the payment, you can count with trolls taking every opportunity and playing it on paying in fear.
Anyway downloading form https server is probably safe as it should hide name of file.
VLC and mpv (and other) can play file that is being downloaded. Nice feature desu.

Tor. Because not only is it free, it's better.

>Tor
>better

Make one for yourself.
That being said, what is the best vps provider?

I'd be curious of some of the debunking. For instance I can't see anything linking " proton research lt uab" which is based in Lithuania to protonmail/VPN which is Swiss.

What do you guys say about this?
According to these guys, you should absolutely NOT use VPN's, because you can never be 100% sure they won't use your info

What about TOR and a VPN at the same time?

didn't even know that vlc can do that.nice