Be me

>be me
>have a sister that was engaged to my best friend and has a child with him
>they call the engagement off (because she didn't want to be a military wife)
>she starts dating this stupid nigger who think he's white
>extended family comes over to my house for Christmas
>get very drunk
>see the nigger holding my best friend's son in his lap like he's his father
>get angry and blurt out without thinking "I hope you don't raise my nephew into thinking this nigger is his dad"
>nigger gets mad and punches me in the eye
>too drunk to react
>tell them to "get the fuck out of my house you piece of shit"
>dumb nigger and stupid sister (and sadly my nephew) have no where to go on Christmas
>not my problem
>nephew will now understand that this nigger attacked me and will grow up to hate him if my retarded sister doesn't break up with him
>dad doesn't like him either so he said the nigger was in the wrong

God I hate niggers, they literally ruined my Christmas

Attached: wojak tearse falling.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vnews.com/Man-Convicted-of-Maiming-Vermont-Woman-Dies-in-Prison-14411360
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-intensity_training
amazon.com/Body-Solid-GPR378-Body-Solid-Power/dp/B00HAVB0DI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1535264555&sr=8-3&keywords=Weight Cage body solid
amazon.com/CAP-Barbell-OB-91HZ-Weight-Olympic/dp/B004X167A4/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1535265337&sr=8-7&keywords=deadlift bar
amazon.com/Rep-Flat-Bench-FB-3000-Weightlifting/dp/B00NLPZGU0/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1535264688&sr=8-2-spons&keywords=rep fitness bench&psc=1
amazon.com/Yes4All-Adjustable-Dumbbells-52-5-105/dp/B01D487TDA/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1535264713&sr=8-6&keywords=100+lb+dumbbells&th=1
academy.com/shop/pdp/cap-barbell-300-lb-olympic-grip-weight-set
youtu.be/0h_cqTCT5g0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your sister ruined Christmas by being a retarded coalburner, based and redpilled that you called them out

No your sister ruined xmas. Don't blame the ape when its your sister who choose to shack up with him.

should of hung the nigger from the Christmas tree

>on the brightside the nigger is getting cucked into raising someone else's child
its better to be cuck then to be cucked by brother
rejoice
but your nephew is fucked sorry for that

See that's why you don't let your guard down and get all inebriated with an ape in the room.
And don't turn away from that piece of shit. Ever. Keep your eyes on that savage shit.

>OP gets beat up by based black man who cucked his "best friend" and rageposts on Jow Forums
Many such cases

You need to make clear to your sister that if she fuck niggers she is dead to you and you will not help her even if her life depends on it.

Based. File charges against him

My sister knows I wont let niggers in my home and left him at the door. You will never have a good experiance with a nigger, best to keep them as far out of your life as possible.

show her the truth and just tell her "Burn the Coal, Pay the Toll".

Attached: 1536684811013.jpg (818x1024, 104K)

Nigger punched you and you did nothing, on your own property?

Gee wiz, no wonder niggers have rights and shit in america despite being slaves at one point

My relationship with her is likely over. And the feeling is mutual.
God I wish
My friend hates him too, he doesn't want his son around him but he has no choice
>nigger has to raise another man's son
>cucked
Wouldn't I get in trouble for racism?

Attached: 1536378853133.jpg (600x300, 79K)

You know where he lives. Pop his car tires. Put thermite on his engine block. Put sugar in his petrol tank.

Do something.

Is pay for sex morally wrong?

Attached: 1539358778348.jpg (1200x600, 558K)

Attached: 1535504823343.jpg (720x414, 64K)

Fpbp

>extended family comes over to my house
>tell them to "get the fuck out of my house you piece of shit"

So you’re implying you let them in? Fake story.

He'll get in trouble for assault. That's actually against the law. Also show this picture to your dumb sister

Attached: 1536282680763.jpg (475x525, 47K)

Attached: 1529844326117.jpg (1000x4500, 801K)

Attached: 1528239943784.jpg (650x613, 126K)

So basically you're a weak degenerate that got drunk, started a fight and got beat up. You ruined your own Christmas due to your own mental and physical weakness. Sort yourself out.

Attached: 1527100729091.png (756x768, 131K)

This is going to happen to op`s nephew if the nig ever loses his temper.

Attached: 1523769370224.png (600x1007, 705K)

Kill the nigger and your sister,take the kid and give it back to the father

Do the right thing op

Yes

or these

Attached: 1476481766768.png (608x757, 329K)

Nobody like niggers. It’s a fact.

Attached: 1519367939980.jpg (1024x1325, 392K)

Attached: 1496800130613.jpg (544x559, 40K)

>she starts dating this stupid nigger who think he's white
fucking wops

Nice blogpost faggot.

>God I hate niggers, they literally ruined my Christmas
>Insult someone in front of his wife and kid
>Be surprised he decks you
>He ruined my Christmas

You could have held your tongue, or you could have not invited them in the first place.

Kill it the next time you see it, it already set a precedent of attacking with no reason.

Nah buddy he is not a pussy mate, we've all got to be more like him to survive!

Attached: I'm on my way.png (335x233, 134K)

He should have just ostracized his sister for being a coal burning degenerate. You shouldn't enable these people to begin with. However, if you do invite someone into your house you should be polite and not act like a nigger.

>his wife and kid
the nephew is neither
>Be surprised he decks you
you usually don;t hit someone because of words you either leave like a man or fight like a boy which the nigger took the childish approach as always.

Women are litterly willing to die for BBC, thats how powerful it is.

>powerful

Of course you're from Sweden, I should hunt you down to kill you and your family.

>Women are litterly willing to die for BBC,
hey tyrone, they are not which is why we only see land whales and paid whores doing it.
>thats how powerful it is.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thanks for the laugh nigger.

Attached: 1543373300597.png (534x548, 217K)

>get angry and blurt out without thinking "I hope you don't raise my nephew into thinking this nigger is his dad"

Motherfucker I know you were drunk, but you should have known better. You know that nigger wont be around to raise shit, let alone be around long enough for the kid to comprehend that he's his dad.

>you usually don;t hit someone because of words you either leave like a man or fight like a boy which the nigger took the childish approach as always.
>Y-you can't fight back, that makes you a nigger

>You can call someone you invited into your house a nigger, that is perfectly reasonable

OP acted like a retard and got punched because of it and due to his actions it wouldn't be surprising if his family turned on him and supported his sister since he was being racist and insulted his sister's boyfriend. If OP wanted to have to moral high ground he should have just not invited his sister, just say that you don't agree with her life choices, or simply never offer or mention inviting her over in the first place and treat her as though she never existed.

Ofcourse you would. I'm white afterall. You are too busy freeing black slaves, giving them rights, desegregate, worship them as athletes and have your daughters brainwashed by hiphop. All american white teens are hooked on powerful BBCs now.
Maybe you are in denial, but no longer only fat ugly women getting blacked like in the 90's, alot of attractive hot teens and women are getting blacked. And America is 1# for these relationships.

Attached: 1543042928083.jpg (1080x1080, 83K)

LMFAO imagine getting drunk around somebody that you HATE and then justifying them punching your shit in with that lame ass beta excuse. Keep your wits about you retard and maybe you'll be able to defend yourself next time. I bet he would wreck your ass sober anyway

Ah yes my friend good to see you again!
It is I, the known Boss of western Canada.

If it was really important to you, why wouldn't you talk to your sister privately and let her know your concerns like a man instead of lashing out and insulting a man who's trying to be respectful and then get mad when he punched you in the face because you would do the same thing if someone insulted you like that.

Attached: for-love-and-lemons-scarlett-leithold.jpg (1000x1333, 1.15M)

Report him for assault you dumb cunt.

whats harold shipman doing there on the left?

>act like a drunken asshole
>niggersniggersniggers
While I pity you and your dumb sister, it's not a reason to become a nigger yourself.

>Y-you can't fight back, that makes you a nigger
Wrong, there are times when needing to fight, but because someone calls you names? you hit them IN THERE OWN HOME WHERE THEY CAN LEGALLY KILL YOU ON CHRISTMAS. my you are one special little shlomo.

>You can call someone you invited into your house a nigger, that is perfectly reasonable
that's why I said LEAVE, I did not say anywhere that the nigger had to take it, he could have easily left instead of chimping out like a nigger.

>OP acted like a retard and got punched because of it
OP acted like all white men should start acting to put an end to the nigger and kike.

> and due to his actions it wouldn't be surprising if his family turned on him and supported his sister
I doubt it, most old people hate niggers one in the same as we do, they simply don;t voice there opinion about it, but you see where they lie through action.

> since he was being racist and insulted his sister's boyfriend.

see above and they most likely were thinking what he was saying which is why they did not leave when he told his sister with nigger to leave.

>If OP wanted to have to moral high ground he should have just not invited his sister,
OP seemed to have not known about the nigger before hand and if he did he was most likely doing ir for the nephew who is full white and that still does not excuse the nigger punching him FOR WORDS.

> just say that you don't agree with her life choices,
Or I could throw the fucking coal burner out of my house and stop them from taking my resources as nigger lovers in a nigger hater home.

>or simply never offer or mention inviting her over in the first place
again it was either OP did not know about the nigger or was doing it for the nephew.

>and treat her as though she never existed.
Well that's kinda hard when you give a nigger a white baby.

Attached: 1545054966615.png (1024x768, 292K)

>Maybe you are in denial,
not in the slightest
>but no longer only fat ugly women getting blacked
That's why I also mentioned disease ridden whores as well.
> like in the 90's, alot of attractive hot teens and women are getting blacked.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA nice meme there buddy, but I have not seen a single attractive girl who was not paid, or somewhat forced to be with the nigger.
> And America is 1# for these relationships.
might want to check your stats nigger.

Attached: 1532723941502.jpg (650x637, 119K)

>vnews.com/Man-Convicted-of-Maiming-Vermont-Woman-Dies-in-Prison-14411360

Reached by telephone on Monday, Tarleton said Rodgers’ death doesn’t bring her much closure, because she already forgave Rodgers >several years ago.

“I have fully forgiven him and I don’t have the same attitude that a lot of people have with his treatment of me,” Tarleton said. “I have moved on so well and in so many ways. I feel like, for me, it ends a big chapter in my life.”

Wtf is wrong with these libtards?!? It's like with Mollie Tibbetts' parents and the parents of those 2 scandi that got beheaded last week. Leftist is a genuine mental disorder that is going to be weeded out thanks to natural selection. Glad this bitch paid her toll.

Ever since I was very young I could associate crime and broken areas by the amount of black people that lived there.

>Wrong, there are times when needing to fight, but because someone calls you names? you hit them IN THERE OWN HOME WHERE THEY CAN LEGALLY KILL YOU ON CHRISTMAS. my you are one special little shlomo.
>Implying a faggot like OP could kill anyone and not just make passive aggressive comments like a teenage girl.

>that's why I said LEAVE, I did not say anywhere that the nigger had to take it, he could have easily left instead of chimping out like a nigger.
A better thing would have OP been to not insult him like a faggot after inviting him into his home.

>OP acted like all white men should start acting to put an end to the nigger and kike.
OP didn't do anything to put an end to the nigger and kike, he just made himself look like an ass in front of his family.

>OP seemed to have not known about the nigger before hand and if he did he was most likely doing ir for the nephew who is full white and that still does not excuse the nigger punching him FOR WORDS.
It is perfectly acceptable to punch someone for insulting you in front of your girlfriend.

>OP seemed to have not known about the nigger before hand
Who the fuck lets a random nigger into his house? If his sister showed up with a nigger just reject her there saying that he won't let a nigger into his house.

>Or I could throw the fucking coal burner out of my house and stop them from taking my resources as nigger lovers in a nigger hater home.
Why the fuck did you invite them in in the first place?

>again it was either OP did not know about the nigger or was doing it for the nephew.
If he was doing it for the nephew he did a pretty good job ruining the kid's Christmas by not just holding his tongue. I'm sure the kid would have enjoyed Christmas far more just spending it with his mother and her boyfriend than visiting his uncle, seeing his uncle and mother's boyfriend fight, and seeing said boyfriend punch his uncle before being kicked out.

>op says something dumb and gets punched
>pussies out like a total bitch
>blames it on being "too drunk"
>posts about it on Jow Forums
>entire thread of power fantasies pretending op le based and redpilled and not a bitchass loser

Attached: 1519226866055.jpg (320x371, 62K)

>all these whitebois talking about bbc on christmas

lmfao u kids are obsessed

>put an end to the nigger and the kike
>gets punched by jamal and then blames not fighting back on being ''''too drunk''''

sit down whitey

>BLACKED

it's always so funny seeing swedes talk shit about literally anyone

>Implying a faggot like OP could kill anyone and not just make passive aggressive comments like a teenage girl.
>implying guns don't exist

>A better thing would have OP been to not insult him like a faggot after inviting him into his home.
what would actually be better would be for niggers to act like people(which they don't) and use words against words instead of chimping out like niggers

>OP didn't do anything to put an end to the nigger and kike, he just made himself look like an ass in front of his family.
>implying shunning niggers in kikes is not doing something about them.

>It is perfectly acceptable to punch someone for insulting you in front of your girlfriend.
So I can now go punch people I disagree with now? cool!!!!! such a great lesson for OP's nephew to learn.

>Who the fuck lets a random nigger into his house? If his sister showed up with a nigger just reject her there saying that he won't let a nigger into his house.
Are you mentally challenged memeflaggot? He was doing it for his nephew nigger or no nigger.

>Why the fuck did you invite them in in the first place?
see above you retarded kike.

>If he was doing it for the nephew he did a pretty good job ruining the kid's Christmas by not just holding his tongue.
>get drunk
>say drunk things
>sober nigger hits you because "muh dick feelin bad"
>it's the drunks fault because nigger get's physical
are you being serious? remove the meme flag right now.

>I'm sure the kid would have enjoyed Christmas far more just spending it with his mother and her boyfriend
I'm sure watching Tyrone beat mamma would be the best of Christmases

>than visiting his uncle,
Doubt it if his uncle has the money and time to get the whole family together.

>seeing his uncle and mother's boyfriend fight,
It was a nigger cheap shooting a drunk guy, I would not consider that a fight.

Attached: 1493458899152.jpg (600x900, 75K)

I hope that nigger beats the ever living shit out of your sister while that nigger gets killed by one of his homies. Your sister deserves an honor killing desu. Feel bad for your neohew tho.

lmao look at this little white boy writing books n shiet

dont u got some family to be with on christmas lil man?

>and seeing said boyfriend punch his uncle before being kicked out.
yeah, the nigger got them kicked out of their own families Christmas must have been a proud moment for the kids and nigger?

Attached: 1528250535223.jpg (798x602, 83K)

take off the proxy kike.

Attached: 1529144684622.png (2048x791, 444K)

>this buttblasted about bbc
gonna cry, white boi?

Attached: 1471703905887.png (720x825, 392K)

>Wtf is wrong with these libtards?!? It's like with Mollie Tibbetts' parents and the parents of those 2 scandi that got beheaded last week. Leftist is a genuine mental disorder that is going to be weeded out thanks to natural selection. Glad this bitch paid her toll.
It is a pathological mindset. I guess they believe that 'love conquers all' so that by 'forgiving' these people they're magically making them good and unable to do what they did again, which is bullshit.

not at all, but you are mad we take all your "good looking" women

Attached: 1542919679442.jpg (1282x640, 277K)

can you even compete?

Attached: 1542947611890.jpg (453x604, 89K)

Calling someone a nigger is legal. Assaulting someone for being called a nigger is illegal.

>we
>niggers
>good looking
just not a mad buttblasted white boi lmao
thats a pretty accurate depiction of the average pol user

I don't understand what your sister is doing with her life
>have kid out of wedlock
>decide not to marry because you don't want to be a military wife
>therefore become a single mom
>since being a single mom isn't a big enough problem she decides to date niggers
Between relaxing around blacks and your sister being a dangerously bad decision maker you should never have allowed them into your home

>just not a mad buttblasted white boi lmao
you are an extremely insecure nigger as you can;t even understand what "air quotes" means
>thats a pretty accurate depiction of the average pol user
How can niggers even compete?

Attached: 1496771011111.jpg (1024x588, 204K)

The minute that your sister vainly decided to become a single mother is the moment you should have realized she was a lost cause.

Yeah, I think you're going to need this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-intensity_training

amazon.com/Body-Solid-GPR378-Body-Solid-Power/dp/B00HAVB0DI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1535264555&sr=8-3&keywords=Weight Cage body solid

amazon.com/CAP-Barbell-OB-91HZ-Weight-Olympic/dp/B004X167A4/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1535265337&sr=8-7&keywords=deadlift bar

amazon.com/Rep-Flat-Bench-FB-3000-Weightlifting/dp/B00NLPZGU0/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1535264688&sr=8-2-spons&keywords=rep fitness bench&psc=1

amazon.com/Yes4All-Adjustable-Dumbbells-52-5-105/dp/B01D487TDA/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1535264713&sr=8-6&keywords=100+lb+dumbbells&th=1

academy.com/shop/pdp/cap-barbell-300-lb-olympic-grip-weight-set

Good luck, Merry Christmas.

Attached: lift4.jpg (800x600, 233K)

mad
also lmao @ whatever mad white boi made that pic

not the best thread to post it in considering its full of the opposite lmao

>It is perfectly acceptable to punch someone for insulting you in front of your girlfriend.
Weak ego nigger detected

the absolute state of swedecucks. I hope to see you all choking in gas chambers along with niggers, jews and sandniggers. Inferior nordcucks are not human

flag checks out

Yeah we get it. Niggers can't read.

keep projecting kike-nog.

Attached: 1540679077562.jpg (789x941, 244K)

Good job for thinking about the kid and calling them out on their degenerate ways. Don’t ever feel regret over this my brother, you did well placing the child above the traitor and her pet.

Attached: F8DA61BB-0060-409A-82F1-A715ACC69BED.jpg (950x962, 127K)

dont u dorks have some anime girls to jerk off to
or is it crying about not being as powerful as black ppl hour

>muh dick
niggers sure have dick on their mind quite a lot
perhaps all niggers and their ilk are just faggots

Shut your mouth Sven, your existence is a joke and your national identity is a meme.

Holy shit he beat her so bad she turned into a NPC wojak

you got fucked up, you lose

> Too drunk to react

Bullshit you pussied out

Don't you have some kid's bike to steal, nigger?
Go be another statistic.

I know right it's disgusting

>dont u dorks have some anime girls to jerk off to
I rather get free pussy from some negress who hates niggers because they see how shitty niggers are 24/7

>or is it crying about not being as powerful as black ppl hour
>black people
>powerful
pick one
negresses love being treated bad by white men as slavery has made them.

Attached: 1540679936431.jpg (908x500, 99K)

LMAOing @ u all rn with my white gf

Attached: 1506915379043.jpg (1911x1080, 457K)

>we are the moral ones

Attached: ubermensch.jpg (1024x681, 112K)

>with my white gf
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA keep dreaming nigger(jews aren't white FYI)

Attached: 1542915538981.jpg (891x1048, 399K)

Attached: 1480787267054.jpg (720x708, 71K)

>the absolute state of the West
Lmao, fucking cucks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thank you for all the laughs

youtu.be/0h_cqTCT5g0

Attached: 1542915591353.jpg (1800x2000, 1.17M)

epic win fellow based white brother

Attached: 1484617119772.jpg (768x790, 79K)

kek'd and chek'd

Press charges for assault.

>too drunk to react

Sounds more like you're a beta bitch than anything. Im like 500% more likely to pick fights when I'm wasted, how on fucking earth do you get punched in your own home and fail to react

>nephew will hate him

Yeah, the nephew will hate the guy he spends probably most of his time having positive interactions with because he punched his racist uncle.

You literally just created an sjw