Now the question is did AMD play Nvidia or did Nvidia play themselves for not trying to be more competitive for once

Now the question is did AMD play Nvidia or did Nvidia play themselves for not trying to be more competitive for once.
techradar.com/amp/news/amd-admits-its-radeon-rx-5700-series-price-cuts-were-a-trap-for-nvidia

Attached: 11709532_927108433978902_316284527398830355_n.jpg (800x600, 59K)

>AMD was just pretending to be retarded
Suuure.

>no pre-orders
even you can deduce what that means

Cope nvidiot, even at the initial prices they were a better buy than novideo.

AMD played themselves for basically shitting on initial 5700 buyers.

How could AMD play Nvidia when you literally will have to wait for two months after release to ever be able to get an aftermarket Navi. Plus at least here in Europe none of those price cuts are in effect.

I'm sorry you live in such suffering

>initial 5700 buyers.
there were no pre orders anywhere
it's $350 from the start

>no cuda for and
Even you can deduce what this means you /v/irgin.
>cope
Cope cudalet, you'll never do anything outside of playing low quality /v/idya, and amd fucjed everyone who preordered a shitty amd GPU.

they are in effect even here in russia
heck I'm going to buy 5700XT cheaper than I got my 1070 in 2017

AMD literally does not care, idk why you people think they do, if they did give a single shit about nvidia they wouldve put some money into marketing, which they simply dont , they just know they're by now only second gpu option and that works for them, they just release knockoff desktop GPU's of what they're doing for their board partners

Your opinion, yes they know they're the alternative but they've been competitive at performance/price points, saying they don't market is simply the most wrong and stupid thing you said in all of that, and by "knock off" I assume you mean the rebranded gpus which were still gpus before rebranding but I'll conceded it was a shitty move on their part if you fix your buzz word usage

You have no idea what you're saying,
Just look at how much Nvidia spends on their marketing team and come back here with your shittalk

It looks like amd spends way more money on marketing on Jow Forums though.

What does that have to do with how much AMD spends on their marketing?

Great if it looks that way because they dont spend even 10%
ONLY thing that teheyve started doing recently is make yt videos for it lol

>Great if it looks that way because they dont spend even 10%
Chinks labor/shills doesn't cost that much in comparison to more traditional advertising methods, and iirc intense marketing for amd was part of the China-AMD partnership deal that Lisa Su got for giving China Ryzen.

You have no idea how capitalism works do you?

Let's backtrack before you dilute the waters any more. You said AMD doesn't market. I said that was stupid and wrong, because it is and no company can survive without marketing. You changed the subject to how much Nvidia spends in comparison. I tried to steer back to how that changes what AMD spends on marketing. And here we are. With you being wrong on the internet on a Sunday morning.

go back please

ples sirs buy nvidia needful

Attached: 1492573533249.jpg (796x805, 159K)

>Got a 2060 a few months ago
I wanna kill myself

why
i got 1080 few months ago is great

>ples sirs buy nvidia needful
Don't worry people will.

I feel you. I got the R9 390 when it released because better memory bandwidth than the GTX 970. One month later, the 1080 released.

Don't care really. The only important thing is that there's competitive products from both companies again which should be good for the consumer. Really interesting to see how the market looks like when custom Navi cards are released.

NOOO INDIABROS WE ARE LOOSEING SHILL HARDER

Attached: chrome_L8P8tYmcgY.png (1379x291, 26K)

>RTX 2070 super
AMD is against new, and old RTX, and GTX series user. Not too many people are buying an RTX 2070 super if they already have a GTX 1070/80/ti, or recent RTX.

>lelel it was a 6D chess move all along!!!
Bullshit, they wanted a price cartel. AMD was hoping that Nvidia would keep their high margins by not competing with AMD. They both wanted to fuck their customers over even harder than they currently do (they both still have high margins)

5700xt's competition isnt the 1660, 2060 or 2070, its competition is the 2070 super there for its compared against thee 2070 super

Being late to the party doesn't mean that you get to pick your "competition", and still having to choose a single market refresh isn't saying much.

Hard working chinktard.

The 2070s was launched to compete with the 5700xt you absolute sped the 2070 is discontinued

Nice housefire pajeet

Attached: 111345.png (650x450, 32K)

If AMD was hoping that Nvidia would peg their launch prices to Navi's, Nvidia would just drop them again. Dumb theory.
AMD's initial prices were uncompetitive. They dropped them to compensate for underwhelming performance. Pretty simple.

>the 2070 is discontinued
>discontinued
This is when amd releases their products though. They usually release Kate, and compete with old products. Thus time was no different.
Same website click on market share... AMD btfo.

CUDA vs opencl?
Thus is why amd loses to be honast, that, and releasing late

5700xt very strong. Nvidia is a Jew.
Hello from shenzen darling customers.

I seriously doubt that they had Lisa Su parading around onstage talking about those GREAT PRICES and it was all an act to fool nvidia. Sounds like PR bullshit to me.

except the 2070 is literally discontinued you retard

Attached: chrome_ZNBZ0mpJ2W.png (1266x705, 397K)

>shilling for a card with the same performance that costs $100 more

Attached: dlssinaction.jpg (796x805, 133K)

who the fuck gives a fuck about power consumption lol

>buy shit few months before new thing is announced
>get mad at yourself for being a retard who doesn't do his due diligence in learning gpu release cycles

>shitpost about AMD power consumption for 8 years
>AMD now has a more efficient gpu
>"lol who gives a shit about power consumption"
nvidiots everyone

Attached: 1562836569946.png (892x532, 99K)

It's quite obvious mama Su played her cards right.

Attached: 1496752479433.png (240x286, 123K)