What would be a good upgrade path for my PC?

What would be a good upgrade path for my PC?
Specs:
Ryzen 2200g with AMD cooler
MSI GTX 1050TI
A320 Mobo
8gb of DDR4 Ram at 2666mhz, single channel
400w PSU
1TB 5400RPM HDD

Attached: 120.jpg (600x600, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qxDfO9ukvf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66K)

A 720p monitor.And you are set for life.

>bawww he didn't spend fucking $2000 on an overpowered shit PC made to run fucking moviegame garbage

How is it bait?

so you went full welfare build but picked the worst value gpu possible. nvidia really can charge whatever they want as long as idiots overvalue the no connector meme

get a sata ssd and you'll be fine, they're quite cheap

Get another ram stick. It will make the cpu a bit faster

>1050ti
>30$ more than the RX 570, half the performance
Nigga you played yourself

this btw, a 1366x768 monitor + RX 580/GTX 1060 is the final redpill.

>get a 570 sapphire pulse light oc
>get a b450 motherboard
>get a DUAL CHANNEL memory kit
>buy a 525 AT VERY LEAST psu
>buy a cheap 60gb ssd just for your OS and programs you use often and make your 1tb a storage one

there i fixed it

A 1600 or 2600 would be a huge upgrade, especially in terms of minimum framerates, and they're dirt cheap with Zen 2 out. Get another stick of RAM and ideally try bumping them up to 2933MHz, which should work with just about any sticks/board. Running single-channel on Ryzen is crippling. Then buy an RX 580 when one comes up for a good price.

Ryzen 2700
More RAM
500GB SSD
The GPU is fine and honestly nothing else is worth buying unless you want to avoid nVidia, in which case RX 460/560 are the only options with that TDP but they have worse performance.

>twice as much TDP for *maybe* 50% performance gain
Not worth it.

>5400 RPM HDD

Do you just start your computer before you make breakfast in the morning, and let it load??

-add 240gb crucial bx SSD, costs like 30 bucks.
-get another RAM module of the same type to enable dual channel
-if you can: sell 1050ti, get rx570 or a 1660

And that will do. that 4c/8t CPU is fine for 99% of games. I have a 1500x which is basically the same chip sans igp and it stays below 100% usage on eveything I throw at it, including CPU-intensive games like cities skylines (I did get a better cooler tho, stock AMD cooler is kinda shit on first gen ryzen, a thermaltake AIO watermeme that cost me a whole 35 bucks and was an order of magnitude better than stock)
you won't gain much with faster RAM (that CPU only supports up to 2993mhz anyway) but you will gain a lot by adding a second module. Cheap and noticeable upgrade.
GET THE DAMN SSD. Non negotiable. If you only have money for a single upgrade, start there. You can use the HDD for your documents, media, and games you won't use that much/already have small loading times anyway. Your OS and your main couple of games go on your SSD.

Attached: lazytown.jpg (532x400, 80K)

>RX 460/560 are the only options with that TDP but they have worse performance.
>twice as much TDP for *maybe* 50% performance gain
>Not worth it.
What worse performance? It's literally double and RX 570/580 can be had for cheaper most likely.
youtu.be/qxDfO9ukvf8

RX 570/580 are shit.

I am currently running on that btw, rx 570 nitro + 4gb being the only difference, i got a nice deal on a 900p monitor so i am upgrading to it mainly for the size, current one is 15 inches new one is 20, but yeah i am most comfy with all this GPU power to spare because i am mostly playing old games like the force unleashed and some emulators, i once had a 4k monitor and a gtx 1080, but it seems like i started to enjoy games less and less so i decided to downgrade and cash in some money at the same time, i feel like we are getting memed more and more every gen we get of hardware, like nothing catches my interest anymore, not like when the phenom 1 or even the first gen of intel core was arriving, it feels like we are getting the same shit over and over again and games are less fun to play, its all about multiplayer nowadays.

Attached: 1561935065194.png (546x366, 221K)

a new computer

How does it feel to be a faggot?

I'm sorry you bought the 1050 Ti, I don't know what else to tell you.

a 1050 ti beats Vega FE in waifu2x.

Get an SSD first.

Pretty much this

First of all get an SSD

Upgrade your motherboard when there's a good sale so you can get better features, like a X470 on sale, you will see lightly improved Ryzen performance just from that, but unfortunately the 2200g can't use stuff like PBO, and then you can use that new motherboard to upgrade the CPU to like, a 3600 or something and upgrade the GPU when you're comfortable

Immediate upgrade is Dual Channel Ram and an SSD

Get the fastest ram your motherboard supports in a dual channel configuration, Ryzen sees large improvements from ram speed

>Ryzen 2200g
>GTX 1050ti

Wtf user??? Why didn't you get a Ryzen 1600 if you have a GPU?