Is there a better technology for dealing with flies?

is there a better technology for dealing with flies?

Attached: electric_fly_swatter.jpg (1200x870, 72K)

Yes. Replace NICD with LiPo

Attached: 4-1.jpg (2500x1667, 341K)

Having a mesh screen over your window, so they don't get in in the first place.

what if my window has a shitty gimmick which doesnt let me use mesh screen

Heh, I thought you meant files.

No. I honestly think it's the best.

Attached: P82GvlT.gif (225x199, 1.43M)

a genophage

Not letting them in from the get go. Use insect net on your windows, who the fuck wants to spend time hunting annoying flying shits inside the house? I guess that's a pretty good tool to get rid of them, though.

Not living in a third world country

a notebook

Yeah it's called not letting maggots grow in your house by cleaning up after yourself, taking out the trash regularly, and

Get a lizard as a pet

>Screens
>Pyrethrin insecticides
>Trash bags and a sink to clean your dishes
The pyrethrin part is often overlooked. I coat my interior window trim with it about twice a season. Flies love to climb all over windows, so they get it on their feet and eventually die without being able to breed. Also kills other niggers like mosquitoes.

Just don't get in the habit of holding it next to your ear when to listen for the good-battery-state confirming whine while you charge it up.
My brother had red welt lines on his earlobe for weeks.

Just stop chasing spiders out of your house, they're useful friends that eat pests and the vast majority aren't a danger to you at all.

And they have a plan.

You won't kill shit with that thing.

Attached: new.jpg (1160x1200, 168K)

Attached: zapper.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Those sticky flytraps work well for me

bugasalt and a cat.

Attached: Yellow_20161222_300_dpi_001.jpg (3000x3000, 423K)

The whine comes from the handle, why are you listening to the bit that zaps you?

Muslims.
Guaranteed to attract flies.

Those things are fun but not very effective. The mess you make with the salt are worse than the bugs you were trying to get rid of.

They're fucking flies. They WILL get in.

Attached: fallout-overseers-guardian-640x640.jpg (640x359, 30K)

>is there a better technology for dealing with flies?
Yes, but the last time it was used, everyone accused Hitler of genocide.

yeah, live three floors up

>skin cancer

>t. zoomer having never seen a newspaper

It's low level UVA just to attract them.

Are you deaf?

>Vitamin D deficiency

Fly paper.

Attached: LENTAMUX.jpg (1537x2272, 605K)

that looks tasty yum

Bug a salt is unironucally a life saver if you have high ceilings.

Getting salt everywhere doesn't matter. Just vacuum it up. Having a horse fly flying around at night will ruin your slee

Also a bug a salt changes your mindset when it comes to flies in the house

Before it was

>ugh, a fly

Now it's

>Oooooh a fly! Get the bug a salt!

t. Bug a salt shill

This is the only correct answer.

The salt all over your house really fucks up a lot of shit. Humidity can melt salt fairly quickly too. There's no "vacuum it up" option for the grains that are scattered all over the fucking place.

the best technology is a deck that is well enough above ground level that flies, mosquitoes, and other faggots don't reach it

That shit is a toy for red necks.

Releasing hundreds of jumping spiders in your house

Yeah...a regular fly swatter. Electric insect killing devices need a light to attract them with.

Go back.

Spiders.
Open all windows and all doors over night, let your eight legged friends crawl in. Make sure there is at least one spider colony at every ceiling corner of your house, no worries, we will not hurt you.

t.

Attached: 1552538945798.jpg (680x649, 84K)

Adopt a villager from Africa, flies just swarm to them and then you throw the villager out into a dumpster and get a new one to collect more flies.

Gosh I wish I had this in Finland in summer...Fuck you Finland.

>hurr durr go back, am i fitting in guys?
You first newfag

uhh any towel or cloth

Attached: 1562783796196.png (864x876, 17K)

>is there a better technology for dealing with flies?
Have seen these rolls in action. Set it and forget it.Taking the traditional approach with a fly swatter may be faster if you are dealing with a few of them though. Window mesh is the best though imho.

Attached: 61Bnih614IL._UX679_.jpg (679x679, 44K)

When the fly overlords takeover, you will be the first to be hauled up in front of the court for genocide. Saying that, you're probably going to deny it and claim it never happened.

That's what the cats for.

wtf, a regular fly swatter would be significantly worse than an electrified one.
with a normal fly swatter you have to wait for the flies to land on something stable and attack (probably missing too because they move too fast) whereas an electrified fly swatter allows you to bat them little shits right outta the air.

Attached: download.jpg (245x206, 11K)

Nice try, eat a dick now.

Salt firing PDTs.

nothing beats the smell

Attached: hellyeah.jpg (480x360, 7K)

get a new window

The only time I ever get flies or other flying bugs in my home is when I'm living with someone who's constantly going in and out of the house. My mom was especially bad about this shit because she opens the screen door wide open and let it slowly closes back. Hell its the only time I see bugs in other people's homes because they are constantly going in and out of their house every 2 seconds, especially kids. If you seriously have flies growing in your home, you seriously need to clean your home.

>because she opens the screen door wide open and let it slowly closes back
Flies fly in, dogs fly out, and it's left to me to kill em/chase after them... I don't understand how people can lack such simple levels of mindfulness for shit like this.