The truth about Russian women. Part 2

I'm Russian.

Biggest problem Russian guys have is when Russian girls date non Russians (non whites), especially from Caucasus, Chechnya, Dagestan or Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, etc. Girl who does this labeled “chernilnitsa“ - a coalburner, this is because guys from above mentioned countries considered non-whites.

You’ll be constantly receiving ZERO likes and ZERO messages on social networking sites if you are Russian. If you are not a middle eastern looking guy, then bye bye! You’re basically an invisible man. They literally hate white men and prefer Turks, Arabs, Caucasian shitskins, Indians, Niggers or even Gypsies. Than they get pregnant, give a birth to fucking subhumans with narrow eyes and dark skin and still they can find dumb cuck to live with and raise this thing.

I see mixed race couples on a daily basis here. I'm surrounded by Russian whores, hordes of ugly shitskins, mongoloids, mixed couples. You doesn't know anything about Natashas' phenomenon, when Russian women aged 14-50 travel to mediterranean countries like Turkey, Egypt and Tunisia to have sex with Ahmeds, who work in hotels.

We are fucked.
Russian women are unfit for wife, unfit for mother, unfit as a lifelong companion.
Their character in itself is awful. They are made for niggers. In Russian culture, women are very demanding, loud and taking power in family from you while you keep giving money. The only way to stop her is to beat hear. They cry, they sob, but they love to be beaten. Hence they are often staying with alcoholic bydlos.
But in this era, they can access Turks and niggers, which are better at physical intimidation than Russians. Russian men usually look for traditional Ukrainian and Belarusian women. I promised myself if I ever get married I'm going to import my wife from Central/Western Ukraine or Western Belarus.

oldfisher-mk.livejournal.com/
Shame this blog isn't in English you would've learned a lot about russian "women"

Attached: scale_600.jpg (600x403, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zurKmG-gbhs
youtube.com/watch?v=fkAb-aBH97g
youtube.com/watch?v=WOCLo45qwCM
youtube.com/watch?v=-Wc2C9ltgdE
youtube.com/watch?v=76AcyoO4QNE
youtube.com/watch?v=jOx0kqZZU6I
youtube.com/watch?v=R_ldDG_X0Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=OZsdYURzf94
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would you marry a shitskin guys?

Russian girls answer
youtube.com/watch?v=zurKmG-gbhs

Ukrainian girls answer
youtube.com/watch?v=fkAb-aBH97g
youtube.com/watch?v=WOCLo45qwCM
youtube.com/watch?v=-Wc2C9ltgdE

Look at this
youtube.com/watch?v=76AcyoO4QNE

I dunno I have had a lot of russian girls hit on me and I'm as white as you can get. I'm not very tall or handsome either.

But I don't stick my dick in crazy so I had to let them down

How rich are you?

>indian

I really doubt indian men get more than Russian men.
I wonder how spics would fare over there. Here they are pretty much beneath white and niggers when it comes to online dating.

T. Femanon

Dem babushka belong to us now

They just want to move to from Russia

> Russian
> EU meme flag
Fuck off, kike shill. Show flag or GTFO.

Even the ugliest of my poos can get laid with a 8/10 Russian Babe in goa.

youtube.com/watch?v=jOx0kqZZU6I
youtube.com/watch?v=R_ldDG_X0Ic

Nice larp you little smelly sandnigger manlet

Attached: 1520220383692.webm (720x720, 1.65M)

3rd time this thread has come up this morning alone. Give it a rest schlomo

Also just noticed, 1 post by this ID. Here, we call the tactic "shit and leave".

> Goa
Good luck getting laid anywhere else except for the tourist cesspool that Goa is :)

Not rich at all

Russian men are pathetic cucks
youtube.com/watch?v=OZsdYURzf94

Kill every single sandnigger manlet

Attached: 1544006273067.webm (640x350, 2.83M)

This guy gets it, Finnish user must wear clothing that appears expensive or he drives a nice car so they must get the impression that he has money, nothing more.

Attached: 1533701881392.png (174x224, 7K)

Can confirm.

>tfw 7 out of 10 couples in restaurants are pretty 18-25 yo Russian girls with the ugly as fuck Central Asian/Arab-looking dudes.

I don't think there are women in any country that would fall so low, despite being not very wealthy. To date/marry/fuck worst of the human waste, just to buy the newest iPhone or get some brand clothes and later post photos on Instagram about how cool they are and pretend to be a princess. And such attitude, nowadays is starting to be considered norm in Russia. No pride or honour whatsoever. Degenerate country, degenerate ethnicity.

Russian men are gay so that shouldn't be a concern

your an incel

Traditional Russian girls raised in the church only want to have babies with white men.

OP is a larping faggot. Mad you can't compete with Ahmed or Tyrone? Go find a woman as unambitious and as much of a loser as you. Russian women are true capitalists, they will dump you and move on the second you show how much of a worthless loser you are.

Attached: 1537395230500.png (374x347, 171K)