Alternative to the Verge?

I used to be able to ignore the Verge's general Liberal Cuckery and just follow it on my RSS for the Tech Reviews; but they've officially gone off the deep end for me now at this point. Their painful "interpretation" of the Steven Crowder vs. Carlos Maza situation went beyond mere liberal perspective and turned into straight up propaganda as far as i'm concerned. And I could usually stomach the Vergecast, even after Joshua Topolsky left the company, but in some of the most recent Episodes they've basically replaced almost all of the Males with a bunch of shit for brain Females who don't know a single thing about Technology and are far more concerned with plugging their vapid Social Media accounts and dropping absolutely horrific jokes to cover their destitute knowledge of the topic they are supposed to be covering. It's absolutely painful and cringeworthy to listen to at this point, and offers me literally nothing of value.

So far as i'm concerned it's fucking done, and I stayed with them far too long but gave them the benefit of the doubt thus far.

Where could I go to next for mainly Technological news (with some hints of cultural news without the insanity of the Far Left), that also still uses RSS (because i'm not using that faggortry Twitter garbage or Facebook).

I've heard Ars Technica is good? Never really visited it much, something about pedophiles or some shit?

All I know is I can't stand this Liberal bullshit anymore, and that's fucking saying something coming from me; someone who's been openly gay for over a goddamn decade. Just jesus fucking christ have these people lost the plot.

Attached: VergeOG.0_1200x627.0.png (1200x627, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boingboing.net/2019/06/07/ars-technica-writer-peter-brig.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off stormweenie tard.

All faggots will hang the same with niggers.

>Ars Technica
>Pedophiles
nande

No, you fuck off. OP is just asking for a news source without the propaganda/political stances. I think I already told you to fuck off in another thread but here we are.

Yeah I just want a more neutral perspective. For whatever it's worth I vote NDP here in Canada, so i'm not exactly conservative, I just don't like being fed propaganda. My apologies for having a little too much fun with the OP ;P

Why not just Jow Forums? Best news anywhere

Dr. Pizza?

I need my RSS. I don't like having "articles" (in this context posts) disappearing before i've seen them, and I like being able to check stuff off. Plus, call me old fashioned, but I still prefer a more "journalistic" approach to my news predominantly.

Not the worst idea though.

I get the pizza thing,
but I don't get the,
Dr. Pizza was it a joke,
in an article or what?

This shit: boingboing.net/2019/06/07/ars-technica-writer-peter-brig.html

His faggot twitter shit was called @DrPizza I guess.

get yah, so far it is been only a single employee

Ars Technica is probably the best replacement then eh? I mean, like I said I was mostly just having fun with the OP, I don't really give a shit if one employee was a scumbag if the rest of the site is good obviously.

fpbp

Ars is good. Linus Tech Tips or Teksyndicate cover most of those news as well. Anandtech is good for real technical news.

I think Anandtech was the one I was really thinking of but couldn't remember the name! Thank you! Their article style has always seemed very dry to me, just the way I like it.

I'll probably leaves both Ars and Anandtech on my feed and see which one I prefer. I bet it'll ultimately be Anandtech though.

Linus Tech Tips went a little too Zoomer for my liking.

anandtech
slashdot
toms hardware
hot hardware
extreme tech
dslreports

I don't wanna know how you ever reached a conclusion that verge is even competitive from a technological aspect, but currently the best privacy oriented currency is Zcoin. With the new update (Sigma) coming in a week, it will have a completely trustless setup while keeping a large anonymity set.

cheers

> journalistic

I grew up on PC Mag and Macworld, are they still any good?

Vote ppc next time nibba

Attached: 1563728024352m.jpg (823x1024, 114K)

>Liberal Cuckery
Stopped reading right there.
Don't reply to shitb8 threads.

It's a joke shit for brains

carlos maza unironically did absolutely nothing wrong.

>relying on a single source for news
nigger whenever anything interesting happens do actual research. read multiple articles on the topic from several different places.
goddamn, I prefer the "This is better than most computers." threads over this shit.

how the hell is Bernier going to win anything? Don't get me wrong I think he should have won and taken over the Conservative party (instead of the ag lobby's cuck Sheer)

Why the fuck would you ever follow The Verge in the first place? Also Arstechnica is shit. They're both aimed at faggot manchildren redditors who need everything dumbed down.

Out of the major ones, Anandtech is the most sane and to the point. HN and Slashdot both cover the popular tech news, if that's what you want, but the comment sections can be shit.

Attached: 1562824146021m.jpg (941x1024, 118K)

Fun fact : "The Verge" in French translates to "The Dick"
That's it for me lads