Don't install McAfee

Don't install McAfee.

Attached: f7573d88dd67a7471d0966e04627ea13.jpg (800x631, 64K)

what is this crazy mother fucker up to these days?

Why does the ubuntu site run on cloudflare? Stallman must be seething

>Use McAfee enterprise av at work
>Incompatible with Microsoft edge
>Let's ransomware through
>Naming your av after someone who pwid prostitutes to poo in his mouth

tweeting about anime and grifting donations for his presidential campaign

based

Whatever the fuck the pleases.

The first thing I uninstall when I bought my new laptop. Fucking avast is more effective than this shit

>avast is more effective than this shit

What?! Are you fucking kidding?! Even microsoft defeder better than this shit.

hiding from the FBI, one tweet at a time

Yea, install me instead.

Attached: Young-Eugene-Kaspersky.jpg (650x872, 53K)

Attached: 1555267489512.webm (640x360, 676K)

I dont need to it does it automaticaly

So why the fuck is mcaffee a thing on samsung phones? Who the fuck thought it was a good idea?

>Who the fuck thought it was a good idea?
The customers, who have been so thoroughly traumatized by the glory days of Android

But this was a recent thing. I haven't seen mcaffee on phones with touchjizz. Like I don't understand why they go out of their way to bloat the fucking system that they resort to installing software from a company that's very well known, even among non-tech savvy people to be shitty. Like I can imagine these "customers" you're referring to just looking at that and going "oh fuck no I'm not enabling this, it says mcaffee".

how do we stop him ?

Attached: mcaf.jpg (585x788, 153K)

And I realize I use 2 F's but it just sounds like coffee, fuck off

Say it with me : President McAfee.

imagine the smell

We had a director of McAfee come talk to us about a sales thing and we asked him. The last thing he heard he was hiding some where in the deep country south

I would install McAfee in the white house

how would he know tho, he's not in the company

Say it with me: Install President McAfee

Attached: 1556995776088.jpg (960x620, 149K)

Where does he get all his money now?

Crypto pump and dumps

In the dick show interview he said he does consulting work mostly and gets paid in crypto.

>We had a director of McAfee
>talk to us about a sales thing
jesus h christ
do you have any idea how badly you are being jewed?
mcafee is owned by (((intel)))
and if a fucking director is coming to visit you about some sort of sales pitch, you must be retarded sheep ready to be slaughtered
the jewing here is over 9000

>hiding some where in the deep country south
he wasn't hiding in the south, he has a home in henderson county, tn. he went into hiding on a boat in intl waters or some shit.

He's the most obvious glow in the dark nigger in history.

Attached: 1559678828342.jpg (1500x1500, 132K)

Is he the heir to terry davis?

install gentoo

He have that russian haxxor look

No, he was the main rival of Terry.

Attached: 1553219923827.jpg (400x523, 15K)

Why does his face always looks so "HD", even on a 800x631 pic like op

This CIA thing he's doing is making me remember terry....

He's in Cuba

Attached: mcafee.png (598x844, 815K)

nigger loving cuck...and some cucks dare to compare Terry to this piece of crap?

Holy balls I thought this was a joke, mad fucker actually tweeted this out

So based! A man devoted to the anti-JEWestern cause. I love Kaspersky products and so should you.

>I will continue to be dark for the next few days

Kek

My coverage ends in two months stop reminding me to extend my coverage plz

Make me.

>googled mcaffee prostitute
35 years ugly nigga. he married her.
with his money, he could afford much better and younger ones. even better & younger nigga ones.
why did he do this? is it love?

Attached: 403E0C3400000578-4500686-image-a-24_1494614918261.jpg (306x343, 24K)

Bet she sucks his dick like a goddess

Lucky man

He couldnt pay a 10/10 to kill cia niggers with him.
That is a priceless condition that only she can give

shit you're right. That's real love right there.

Based

the funny shit is that 20 years ago he looked like a minor character from office space

Attached: JAiRO5P.jpg (634x365, 33K)

I saw John McAfee at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

It's usually an ego, people like him don't want to admit they make mistakes

>tfw no nigger prostitute wife to kill CIA niggers with

Mcafee said he invented a device to thwart nsa spying that would fit in your pocket i remember. Then he shows up with this shitty website with encryption products that never sold and nobody wanted. What fuck has this arrogant ass ever done anyway?

Attached: dick.jpg (1180x842, 180K)

The worst smell in the world. I thought only niggers from africa smelled, by realized that even mixed mutts smell like shit too if you get close to them.

killed his neighbor for the story

*CIA

He was kadet, it's not FSB

He's a pirate now.

not honoring his word about bitcoin

bath salt and hookers