Kuroba discussion thread

Kuroba 4.5.2 is now out with fixes for bugs introduced in 4.5.1 :+1|type_1_2: :
github.com/Adamantcheese/Kuroba/releases (installation: download Kuroba.apk under "assets" or press "Check for updates" in Kuroba settings if you already have an earlier version installed)

>How is it different from Clover?
Read the cumulative changelog for all features/fixes from Clover:
gist.github.com/Adamantcheese

Previous versions if you need to roll back:
anonfile.com/xeucvc09n5/Kuroba_apk
anonfile.com/Y0a3pd09nc/Kuroba_1_apk

Previous thread

Attached: IMG_20190601_205139.png (512x512, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/chandevel/Clover
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do not update to 4.5.2 or if you had already updated don't import settings from previous versions it will brick the app.

Switch to clover

I preferred when the captcha didn't have haptic feedback.

Am I the only one who missed the image viewer gestures?

I updated and none of my settings got deleted

I'm not getting haptic feedback
Maybe it's because I have it disabled system-wide

Why?why did dickcheese keep making meme features and force people to use it? At least make it optional

It's not about settings getting deleted, it's about crashing every time you open any thread.

Actually it wasn't his feature.

WOMM

Haptic feedback sucks anyway, just disable it system wide

Yes. They were garbage

Anyone else getting API parse error on all bookmarked threads?

Swiping up to dismiss an image was nice tho

I'm retarded, the latest update fixed that.

is this K1 or cheese?

why calling the thread Kuroba if everyone is just talking about Clover and shitting on Cheese?
why not Clover/Kuroba discussion? why?

This. We have two apps being developed now.

Haptic test.

Sure, next thread will be Clover / Kuroba discussion thread.

>I have it disabled system-wide
You don't say...
>force people to use it
Are you being serious right now?
Just don't fucking use the app and everything will be alright.

I loved it. Swiping up was the best thing that happened to kuroba. Zoomers just don't know about webOS

Bring it back cheese, maybe as an option for the psychorigid autists that are vehemently opposed to it

Throw in the clover Dev APK link

I always use one finger to zoom in and scroll around in a picture, and the gestures would activate when I was just trying to scroll up in an image. If they do get added back there should be a toggle.

>that download icon
:nauseated_face:
Just use the one in the image viewer

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-221947.jpg (289x228, 5K)

I wish there were a separate thread for Clover so the trolls would stop shitting up these ones

I wasn't sure whether I had it disabled system wide or not (I did)

Tangentially related, can anyone recommend a companion app for sorting through bulk photos? I've got a shitload of images and every photo organizer app out there overcomplicates things with social media interactivity and geotagging and synchronizing with your fitbit and all sorts of other useless bullshit. I just want an app that will display images in a folder one by one and I can tap a button to move the image to its appropriate folder.
PhotoSift does this on PC, but it's on PC. FOTO Gallery used to be an acceptable substitute, but it fell victim to feature creep and ad spam and could only sort into a maximum of seven folders. Does anything like this exist on android or is it nothing but useless botnet bullshit?

I use Google photos just because they give you unlimited storage and it uploads and erases from the device immediately
Since then I have stopped caring about losing anything because everything gets uploaded
Inb4 botnet: I don't give a damn

Yes, kill yourself.

This, what the hell are they thinking

Until dickcheese stops adding meme features that aren't opt-in I'm back to OG Clover.

Sorry for doubting you daddy Floens

You have to tap like 3 times to move a pic to another photo in Simple Gallery, maybe 2 taps if you use bottom actions.

>asks for the complete opposite of cloud shit
>huur duur I use botnet 9001 and don't care huur

I would check F-droid, it has a lot of gallery apps

Why can't you just hide the download thread button in the 3 dots menu? It's not like we will be downloading threads all the time.

I still don't get how this download thread thing works, when I tap it the button just starts doing that animation but never stops. How do I know it's finished? And swiping the bookmark away would get rid of the downloaded copy? Help a brainlet pls

Is floens back? There is activity in the repo and it has been moved to an organization. github.com/chandevel/Clover

If background watcher is turned off it will be stopped as soon as you leave the thread. If it's turned on then it will be stopped when the thread gets deleted from the server (404) or archived.
>And swiping the bookmark away would get rid of the downloaded copy?
Yes.

It's still lagging, just like 4.5.1
The app was fine before that.

Oh no, man, come back!
We miss you!

He asks for something not complicated
What's less complicated than having everything sorted by Google AI almost instantly?
You don't have to do anything

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-145020.png (1080x2160, 998K)

:sweat_smile:

BRING BACK WEBM STREAMING

> Letting Google see your rare pepes
ISHYGDDT

:kissing_heart:

nice 2012 lagdroid experience
I like it

:heart_eyes: :sweat_drops: :eggplant:

Attached: 1097px-Autofel.svg.png (1097x1023, 56K)

What do you gain from using a botnet app instead of the mobile website on chrome app?

>Botnet app
How is a Foss Jow Forums app botnet?

Why should I update from 4.2.6? :thinking:
These new versions seem to be full of bugs, consume a lot of data and still didn't bring webm streaming back.

Testing emojis and haptic
:joy: :ok_hand: :100:

exactly that
I donĀ“t give a damn
i have like 4 years of screencaps and Jow Forums garbage, along some personal pics from places, and a bunch of thots, that google diligently let me tag for easy access
google photos, once you get past the muh privacy retardness, is the best service available

>NICE FLOENS IS BACK
>LET SEE WHATS NEW
>EMOJIS
>HAPTICS ON CAPTCHA
>ROUNDED THUMBNAILS
the current state of android development

First two are in Kuroba.

Reminder

Attached: dickcheese vs floens.png (2518x1024, 317K)

>tfw have Android 5.0.3

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-22-16-02-15.png (480x800, 22K)

So glad that scroll bars are back.

Based

Did the tranny dev kill himself yet?

>What do you gain from using a botnet app
>instead of the mobile website on chrome app?

Attached: 1521447498269.png (820x729, 106K)

>botnet app
Clover doesn't execute scripts from the website.
>mobile website on chrome app
Chrome does execute all scripts from the website.

So what's better now?

That's an certificate error.
The app you try to install was build by another person than the one already on your phone.
Delete installed app and then install the new one. But be warned, all settings get lost by this.

I tried coming back to Clover but it feel incomplete compared to Kuroba

this
fpbp
/thread

I think it was his first OC so he's just so proud that he posts it every thread.

Try clearing some of your 404'd bookmarked threads

Testing.

Nah I have made plenty of OC before this. Some anons are posting it on their own and that is fine

Crashing when adding syte
Android 7

NEW CLOVER UPDATE, NUGGETS

Attached: lBivh8U.jpg (1080x1349, 292K)

What's it do?

Anypony have a copy of the latest apk? Github's acting retarded right now apparently.

Refresh
It went down for some minutes

This wouldn't happen if it was on gitLAB

Fix for pie updater
Can't tell if it works until the next update

Just noticed that Floens is wearing F-Droid colors lmao

What about Oreo updater? It's not working either.

This meme became trash when people started using at as a "something I don't like" vs "something I do like" format instead of contrasting real-life interactions. Thanks for helping kill a decent meme.

If you don't clear the data it should keep settings (t. uninstalled and reistalled myself and never had to import settings)
But you can always just export the settings just in case

There's not a single false statement on this pic, this meme is perfectly fine, cheese.

>afraid of threads
gets me every time

t. cheese

Attached: F Droid.png (500x376, 263K)

Why does search for updates keep failing on clover?

Why is catalog search still shitty?

Then Kuroba stores its settings on the sd card, because Android deletes the data folder if you uninstall an app.
And yes, listen to the user and just export your settings... Just in case...

Won't work.

>talking bad about yourself to try and hide your identity
Sure if won't cheese.

Running into an issue after updating where any time I try to save a photo I get the error "Failed to save file", and any time I try to change the save directory the app force closes itself. any idea whats up? running pixel 2 XL on Q beta 5

Gib logs.

does the app have the storage permission?

Yes it does, i double checked

You are not even making sense anymore, take your autism pills dickcheese

>YoU ArE not eVen making SeNsE ANYmoRE, tAKe youR auTISM PiLLS DIcKcHeESe
kys cheese

it's just a redditor

Attached: 1319398941712.jpg (407x286, 12K)

Cheese pls fix whatever the API problem is
I can't even install on my android 5.0 phone

Attached: IMG_20190707_213856.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

up up up

I recently switched from Clover to Kuroba to try it out. I like some of the changes but why the fuck does an archived thread not update to include all the posts and instead just links you to an archive site? Is there an option I missed to turn that shit off?