Is Dr. Stone the greatest anime about practical applications of technology?

Is Dr. Stone the greatest anime about practical applications of technology?

Attached: 1562946422100.png (554x931, 830K)

Actually it's made for doujins where they un-petrify lower bodies and use them as onaholes.

>anime
Y*kes

anime website

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-22 at 14.11.56.png (594x192, 29K)

Unpetrifying them is a cascade reaction that results in the whole shell cracking freeing up the body instead of a localised effect.

Go and stay go, r*ddit

Attached: Untitled-1.png (571x237, 30K)

how does he keep his hair like that, did he invent shampoo and hair color?

anime website

They could have an episode on how to create cement out of lime and sand, then encase the upper body in cement and unpetrify the lower body

What's that pixelated turd supposed to represent?

The rick and morty of anime

Done right

I turned myself into an actually good series, Morty!

Fuck yeah, science!! I love Dr. Stone, The Big Bang Theory, Rick n Morty and my favourite content website is iflscience

Science is a cult for atheists that need something to worship. Prove me wrong

>how does he keep his hair like that
Canonically it's bedhead.
>did he invent shampoo
Not for like three years, well after wireless telephones, antibiotics, and carbon fiber tanks.

You did a good job yourself explaining how much you don't know what "science" is.

>projecting being so dead inside you need a fictional Hebrew deity to keep you comfortable onto others

Religion is cope for stupid people who are afraid of the world and their own mortality.

I don't give a fuck about religion.
Wow look at you, knowing what science "means".

Better than not knowing jack shit like you do.

This has to be one of the most pathetic attempts at arguing I've ever seen on Jow Forums. You're both just absolutely terrible at it, please stop.

Racism is cope for stupid people who are afraid of the world and their own retardation.

I'm still waiting for someone to prove me wrong honestly.

I was about to watch this show, thanks to this thread now I won't bother

> Racism
Not a real thing. Well, neither is your god, christcuck. It's called human biodiversity in the scientific world.

Do you want a gold star or something?

Perfectly summed up the average redditor

Attached: 1563075691956.jpg (1024x554, 54K)

No.

Attached: oedo.jpg (720x576, 142K)

doesn't everyone hate this anime already?

>carbon fiber tanks
damn, this gets so advanced so fast.

>everyone
*redditors having a hard time to fit in

Couldn't really tell you why. I stopped following a while back because it gets boring really quickly but there's not really anything worth hating in it. It's literally just a civ-builder shonen.

Go back

anime website

Shill your pozzed reddit garbage elsewhere

Attached: 1560587010964.png (594x582, 52K)

Seething Jow Forums brainlet

Earth is flat & outer space is gay.
Lying tranny japanese

Attached: 5ee184.png (411x339, 152K)

im going to watch the first few episodes now but i'll have you know that i'm a fierce critic of anime i gave Sword Art Online a brutally low score of 7/10

>anime
>in any way realistic

The only good anime is cowboy bebop the rest of it is waste

Go back to your 5g thread, schizo.

Science is a system of determining empirical truths.

Based episode 3 viewer

Not him and I do acknowledge that you are correct about the definition of science, but would like to add that there absolutely is a parasitic cult of personailty that has attached itself to the idea of science and proliferated among pseudo-intellectuals who are trying to gain social brownie points, warping the idea into some abstract form of automatic and irrefutable self-righteousness (regardless of any adherence to the actual scientific method).
The poster you're replying to would have done well to make his reference to this distinctive sect clear instead of being an idiot and acting as though the definition has officially changed, but c'est la vie.

>westaboo trash
>good

It's supposed to be bait, retard. I've mentioned what you said multiple times in detail but in each case I was ignored.

Jow Forums/4channel is a website where anime fans from around the world can talk about a variety of topics not all of which are anime

HAHAHAH THAT ANIME IS A BILLION PERCENT EPIC
GOOD TASTE user

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.53M)

not an argument