I hear you crying about "freetards" all the time, but why exactly do you hate them? Hell...

I hear you crying about "freetards" all the time, but why exactly do you hate them? Hell, what is a "freetard" in the first place anyway?

Attached: __okuzumi_yuiko_miru_tights_drawn_by_tawagoto_dukai_no_deshi__7a4a0b0724199581753c5505da5c1fb6.jpg (1012x1432, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9sJUDx7iEJw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

feeties

Freetards, or as I've started calling them op plus freetards are fags

>Freetard is also feetfag
Who could have guessed OP is a giant fucking faggot.

freetards are parasitic consumers who would rather steal the efforts of hard-working individuals and companies than fairly compensate such for the services they use (steal)

Attached: 1520730927132.jpg (1280x1814, 374K)

It's just a scapegoat for corporate cucks. Ignore every post containing that word.

>use shitty unstable software that requires unnecessary work to do what other software easily does
>gets askes why they dont use the other software
>"h-haha, e-enjoy your spyware y-you proprietary sheep! open source 4eva!!!"
>try to draw a circle
>can't
>try to use professional software that many workplaces use
>cant, have to use some scuffed shit
>crash

You people expect me to pay an arm and a leg for Maya when Blender is free?

Do you want to know how I know you're a redditor/twitch viewer?

I'm neither of those.
However, I would use reddit if I understood the site's interface. I can't figure it out.
seethe harder freetard

>stealing software that is given away for free
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9sJUDx7iEJw

Either:
1. Someone who uses difficult and confusing software that requires DIY configuration.
or
2. Someone who defends the GIMP unironically.

The GIMP really needs to be bleached from existence. Use Krita.

feet

It's people who are arrogant fanboys who think that the World should orbit around their free software and the whole philosophy.

i find it funny that everyone is born free, yet derision is thrown at those who would attempt to preserve that?

Freetardism is relegating yourself to the obscure of the obscure because even the tiniest drop of proprietary code is problematic no matter where it is or it’s use
Don’t get me wrong there are great things that can be done when software is free licensed but dedicating to free software licensing down to a T will shut you out of 99.99% of almost anything that exists with a computer in it

which is a compromise i should be making because

Because he is too afraid to be the change he clearly wants to see.

im convinced there are only those who support free software philiosophy, and those who dont understand/are attempting to subvert it. there is no third option.

Same. I was against free software until I actually read the FSF's definition myself and ignored what third parties said.
It's probably one of the most deliberately distorted and misunderstood ideologies in history. Nearly every decent human being would support it if they actually understood it.

kys you absolutely degenerative footfag

nope, you introduced a third option (indecent being). either they agree to it or they are ignorant.

cringe teen

>cringe
yikes
>teen
I'm 6

IDK maybe you would like to use a car that is maybe not exceeding 40 years old
Perhaps you would also like to use a digital display or even most CRT monitors
There are tons of very basic items that while might not necessarily be a computer but have computers that run proprietary software

you're the tard here if you think they steal shit. they give their code away for free and make it so that you can't use it for your own stuff without crediting them. seems fair to me but i guess companies don't like the precedent hence the anti free software shilling. stallman is a huge faggot, though.
/thread

works on my machine

Meant for

>car
>basic item
i would have also accepted water, nutrition, and in some cases shelter

i support anything open source but i don't care about free software movement as such.

imagine the smell

do you think anarchy serves your best interest?

keeping in mind we are on Jow Forums of course

by which i mean this is by no means a free speech enabled area, there are things you can NOT post, and there are janitors to filter those things out,and moderators to keep an eye on the janitors, and a site owner to moderate the moderators, and a host that would come down on the site owner and an isp that serves the host and a state the isp resides in and a country the state resides in.

not really. i'm also not sure what anarchy has to do with open source but i want to compile code myself.