/ptg/ - Private Trackers General

RED has superb rap taste edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the lowest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for amateur development, by recognizing technical incompetence through examinations and by slowing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Attached: image.png (2803x1556, 970K)

>look up RED's upload rules
>paste it into Word
>pic related
Jesus fuck. I just want to upload Deezer music, how can I make sure I don't get fucked in the ass by the mods?

Attached: UploadRules.png (385x84, 4K)

ipt

let me just take on a second job and voluntarily drink from the well of autism, in order to download 1080p versions of current year marvel movies

except no, that's a stupid idea. why the fuck would anyone with normal brain chemistry want that

>how can I make sure I don't get fucked in the ass by the mods?
By reading the rules

I know plenty of you guys upload Deezshit so I figured I'd ask what the average gentooman does to make their shit RED-Ready™

If you have normal brain chemistry you need to get the fuck off Jow Forums.

I don't recall reading 35 pages of shit lmao. I just uploaded shit, and I'm still at 50+ uploads, so it must've been alright. Not that anyone fucking downloads any of it.

>watching superhero movies
you don't belong here. you know where you belong, and it rhymes with leddit

Attached: 365EB18D-BB8E-4EA2-B76C-8716D413EC48.jpg (270x428, 22K)

ill pay $20 for someone to take my RED interview

what films do you like to watch

Whatever I post, you and everyone else will nitpick to death.

I don't watch disneyshit or superhero shit, I'll tell you that much.

i mean you literally just screamed at me about reddit because you assumed i watched superhero movies. i think its only fair that you tell me what you like to watch; judge not lest you be judged, etc.

Deezer comes pre-tagged , albeit shit tags, and padded (if you have an ounce of self-respect remove the pad). main thing you'll want to look out for are transcodes since it's what appears to attract most warnings. there should be a guide on red under spectrals, or something like that, in the wiki section.

I didn't assume shit, you literally said "marvel movies"

so, what films do you like to watch

all I watch is pinku

Welcome to GGn, kuchi.

Attached: RukiaKuchikiKubo.jpg (125x183, 5K)

> thousands of peers
> "private" tracker
lmao. the absolute state of bottom feeders of the piracy world.

what's the point of RED when soulseek exists? is it autism?

>having lots of seeders is somehow bad

what's the point of soulseek when smloadr exists? is it autism?

yes sir 0/1/0 is the ideal, just ask red administrationators.

All the free deezer clients can be killed at any moment. Depends when it makes into boomer cable news.

*nuzzles*
*spreads poopie around with hoof*

Dany had a stinky!

Attached: 1481948364528.jpg (513x575, 100K)

kim send the nukes already

nice meme but you completely missed the point

If I become a power user on Orpheus? What invites do I have access to?

ZERO SLAH ONE SLASH ZERO

only redfags will get this xD

Reminder, these are the kinds of people you share private trackers with.

Attached: 1479317892.danyisill_hq0rxjd.png (1280x872, 632K)

If these are the people I'm sharing trackers with, then what kind of people am I sharing image boards with?

I've also never understood why people post on private tracker forums....

To feel some semblance of community in their lowly basement dwelling life.

>I've also never understood why people post on private tracker forums....
Same reason you use 4chinz

Attached: XFqHtXE.jpg (1332x753, 233K)

God damn I hate RED. They treat it like some kind of secret club when anyone with half a brain and ten minutes of research can easily pass their "entrance exam". Selectively enforced arbitrary rules out the ass, you can get banned for the smallest bullshit. On top of all of this, the selection is piss poor for such an "exclusive" private tracker. You would be hard pressed to find something on RED that you can't find anywhere else online. It isn't worth jumping through so many hoops for such an underwhelming library.

Attached: disapproval.png (336x233, 88K)

just got my .in invite

>just got my .in invite
It's closed

I recently joined OPS, what's the fastest way to increase my upload? Also, is it worth to join RED too? I like Orpheus upload credit for long seeding more than that fuck ass system of RED where is impossibile to get upload credit. I wish ops would take over red actually

IT'S OPEN!!!!

I just joined Orpheus. I does not even have Chopin's waltzes. Chopin is one of the best known composers. His waltzes are one of his most well known pieces.

Can someone recommend a FOSS, GNU/Linux CD ripper.

prove it, nigger

qBittorrent. Do I just disable DHT? What about PEX and local peer discovery? What s anonymous mode?

this is for a private tracker

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-22_14-57-08.png (380x184, 21K)

why the fuck are you messing with your torrent client settings you absolute mongoloid

Why is this a bad thing.

t. noob

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 6.21.17 PM.png (1406x1324, 161K)

Your settings in the pic are perfect. Don't listen to that other guy.

RED will unironically ban you for not having your client set up a certain way, including for having DHT enabled.

see

I don't trust any of you.

dht on/off literally doesn't matter because it's disabled automatically for torrents that have the private flag set

Personally I use two clients: one for public trackers and one for private. The private one has DHT, PeX, etc. all disabled and the public vice versa. Best way to avoid your trackers getting mad at you

shut up, retard. just because you're too dumb and afraid to fuck with it doesn't mean you should expect the same of others.

which tracker is this from?

Chpim waltzes played by who? You can't just search "Chopin waltzes", you know?

>brod

>holy shit trying to seed the same file over multiple trackers is so messy and painful. please tell me theres an easier way

Symlinks

hardlinks > symlinks

Whatever works.

Feels good, man. Shows that private trackers will never be for normies.

DHT isn't used for private torrents in any decent client

I actually didn't realize torrents could identify themselves as private. They must just have that rule as a precaution, in the event someone uses a poorly made client that ignores this information.

Literally have used out-of-the-box client configurations for Deluge, qBit, and Transmission on RED and have never had a problem.
>t. 200GB buffer and 20 uploads
Keep worrying about that precious RED account though fuckwit, don't wanna lose that one ;) ;)

wow someone that actually knows what the fuck they're talking about

each my shit you dumb nigger. You don't need to be an autist and change your client settings for any half decent tracker.

what is t. sir

why the fuck are you using default settings you absolute npc

but it's against the RULES my dear user :^)

Hiya.

Man, getting started on GGN is slow.

What vpn is good for private trackers torrenting? One that doesn't get you banned

Does anyone have any custom stylesheets for GGn? The default ones are all awful.

how do i get into hdbits.org?

good trade meme

Attached: 1563689179563.png (3176x2776, 853K)

ptp elite or higher

No, Darkstylo. .in is not inviting people right now. Please stop telling people that in the PTP usenet thread.

Torrent traffic: Anything, no one cares.
Browsing the website: NordVPN with a dedicated IP add-on, or just run OpenVPN on a rented VPS.

Buy an invite.

from where?

where did all of pooloo staff go? are they staff on other trackers?

What to upload on PTP? Do I just cross seed something over from AHD?

>tfw rapidly filling up all the HDD's I had laying around
>tfw just had to grab the 1.3TB complete gutenburg collection and tfwe have to keep it
>tfw poorfag

Actually buy things and thus add new content.

>don't want to make a dual-audio release
>would take another round of splitting, rejoining, and need to make a signs track since there's scene bleed on the donor subs
>OCZ is the only dual-audio option and their quality is so shit that I can't help but want to save everyone from it

Why would I ever spend money on piracy?

Well, do you want to be a productive member or not?

I just want PU

Why isn't ADC up yet?

Yeah, then might as well add something of value, something that's not on the tracker. You will need a double-digit amount of uploads for BTN in the future.

abbreviated version of terveisin (Finnish for "regards", as if the thing that comes after t. is the person talking)

t. meme expert

comes from ylilauta and a handful of other Finnish imageboards; usually used in Spurdo threads

t. plebbitor

you have explained that now for the second time you can stop with that now, thank you.

Attached: TRUMP VODKA.jpg (540x960, 55K)

how much upload is needed to BTN ?

can anyone confirm if there are backlogs of Real time with Bill Maher on any of the privates?

I didn't know people were still torrenting. I thought /a/ was just shitposting. Who are you fuckers?

80 GB

>he streams

>he's enlightened

script it

No, i mean, how many torrents do I need to upload to PTP to be able to participate on the recruit to BTN on PTP ?

Can't. Too many variables.