I've been using 5G for 3 years

My DNA isn't scrambled, and I don't have cancer. My head has been 5 feet from the modem for several years, and I can still type complete English sentences. Where is this 5G will give people cancer thing coming from?

Attached: post-whats-the-big-deal-5g.jpg (1200x679, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216583385/#216593256
warosu.org/sci/thread/S10822820#p10823412
youtu.be/tLsHEVkne64?t=1096
smartmeternewsupdates.wordpress.com/2016/05/17/queensland-criminal-action-against-telecommunications-tower/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>where is this 5G will give people cancer thing coming from

from people who don't know elementary school physics

Certainly not from studies since even the people scientists who are vehemently against 5G are saying that it's POSSIBLE it's dangerous and that we need more research, not that it definitely is.

oh no noooo

>Clear Evidence 5G causes cancer
>biggest most expensive NTP study to date

OH NOOOO NOOOOOO NOO NO NOOOO

Attached: key findings from the NTP studies.jpg (1151x797, 153K)

Schizo anons.
Ironically enough they focus on the non-existent health effects instead of the very real problem of making the surveillance state an order of magnitude more effective.

Attached: 1559774721218.jpg (515x535, 23K)

Of course the assumption is wrong because there is not enough evidence to prove that it can't cause cancer. That doesn't mean that it does cause cancer though, there's just not enough evidence to make a clear statement about it because it depends on a ton of factors.

The only thing it will cause is nocebo nausea in idiots.

Just curious, but how have you been using 5g for 3 years? Commercial 5g home internet service didn't exist until late last year. Perhaps you have a wifi router that uses the 5ghz band; which is not the same thing.

>Clear Evidence 5G causes cancer
The study doesn't mention 5G anywhere because it wasn't studying 5G. You assume that this directly translates to humans, that this directly translates to 5G signals and so on. Even the people behind 5G Appeal, propably the most credible group who are concerned about 5G, don't think we have definitive proof or make that leap.

>5g is harmful

Attached: mmmeme.jpg (639x358, 52K)

>I've been using 5G for 3 years
You probably also have 10 years experience programming in Swift

It's a stupid idea being pushed on retards by the kremlin. Not even slightly joking.

>not wanting to get cancer and die sooner
Not gonna make it

One thing about schizophrenia is that intelligence makes it easier to figure things out during hallucinations, but the hallucinations are even more devastating because the smart schizophrenic knows his brain is lying to him, or at least is seeing nonexistent patterns. The dumb person doesn't spend half as much time thinking about what could have been if they were healthy.

My intuition is that 5G is harmless, and that OP was talking about 5G on his wireless router, which yes has been around for years. But it's not the same thing as 5G for Cell phones and the like.

>anecdotal evidence
I'm full, so world hunger isn't a thing.
I'm cold, so global warming is a ridiculous hoax.

>not enough evidence to be sure it's safe
>well better beta test it on ourselves and our children lmao see you in 20 years

That's 5GHz wireless, not the same as 5G cellular. 5G cellular operates anywhere from 2.5GHz up to low 100's(i think around 300Ghz) depending on power output. Also your home router is in the order of a few watts(10-15, maybe 30 at a stretch), cell towers would be several KW (1000's of watts) in order to get the distance and signal penetration they need.

>I've been using 5G for 3 years
are you talking about 5Ghz on your wifi? are you stupid OP?

>My DNA isn't scrambled, and I don't have cancer
Actually you're wrong, the NTP wouldn't lie to us.

>NTP study
>"peer"-reviewed by people hand-picked by the NTP
>the NTP found no flaw in this multi-million study conducted by the NTP, please continue to give us your tax dollars
Now this is war-gaming

5G? bro what year do you think this is? we've moved onto 6G decades ago. sorry bro you must have the 5G early adopter dementia. tell your nursing home attendant that you are losing grip on reality next time some comes to wipe your ass and give your meds

This 5ghz router you've been using and mistaken it for a 5g network has clearly scrambled your brain my man.

>weaker non-ionizing radiation proven dangerous
>"b-but that doesn't mean much more powerful non-ionizing radiation is also dangerous! checkmate!
Yike's

Attached: 1414888811272.jpg (2159x1202, 961K)

>trusting wireless companies over independent scientists
very wise call there. very wise indeed.

Attached: 53.jpg (499x350, 89K)

Thanks for proving my point. Actually laughing right now, thanks for that.

Attached: 1556887989760.gif (187x155, 2.28M)

>trusting anyone
Science is not built on "trust"

For the general public it is.

So are you just a retarded normie then who can't see the obvious conflict of interest in the NTP study?

Threadly reminder that you're replying to a reddit/discord using schizo when you participate in these threads.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216583385/#216593256

Attached: spamer.png (795x807, 286K)

Science is a lie. It's nothing but dogma and nonsense.

Nice misdirect. The meme that science isn't based on trust is so overdone. You should think for yourself for a change instead of just professing to do so anonymously online.

world hunger doesn't exist, just overbreeding and feeding wealth to inefficient or corrupt sovereignties. hunger in war is entirely different, being localised to parts of a country and temporary.

global warming is also a meme which is so out of tune that they're changing the goalposts by the year as well as the name.

Get off your computer then. Turn off the lights in your house. Exit the house you live in and go find a cave. Alternatively, join us in prayer to our new Lord, science.

World hunger is a psyop. Overpopulation is a lie.
Media stories about world hunger are fake.
It's to convince you you're not suffering because fake children are starving.
People drive around in circles to enforce the population hoax.

Global warming isn't a meme, it's happening right now retard

Attached: ntp.png (720x686, 303K)

oh thanks so much i'm convinced now. what was i thinking?

Science != Technology
You are satanists worshipping nonsense while the controllers hide the truth

What's the conflict of interest?

I mean, complain to the 5G Appeal people, not to me. They're the scientists after all.

>inb4 gay bloomfail

You're welcome. Think before you post next time though.

Science is literally anti-dogmatic.

Technology is developed by science, dillweed

ok dummy

That's a lie.
science pretends to be legitimate by shouting about technology.
Then never explaining the technology.

Except it does. You're very ignorant of this topic for one so willing to post about it. Strange.

>bloomfail
>has succeeded
hmm

>has succeeded
No he hasn't, last time I asked you to provide evidence of this you had a breakdown.
Seethe and cope knowing I'll be there to call you out on it whenever you bring up ray broomfail again.
warosu.org/sci/thread/S10822820#p10823412

youtu.be/tLsHEVkne64?t=1096
go to timestamp (18:15)

>gay broomhandle said something happened so it must be true
You have a very low standard of evidence lmao

>gay broomhandle
why cant the left meme

Attached: 1504354744851.gif (260x195, 983K)

Why can't the schizo provide verifiable evidence for his outlandish claims?

why cant you provide evidence showing 5G is safe?

Hi Ray.

This. The number of boomers who have been ripped off by this scam (i.e. they paid extra to "get a 5G phone") must be in the hundreds of thousands.

Stop deflecting. You claimed broomhandle got "thousands" of small-cells shut down in Australia. Until you provide verifiable evidence for this claim you are a liar. Any further attempt to shift the topic from this will solidify your position as a liar.

5g is probably for project blue beam illusions.

smartmeternewsupdates.wordpress.com/2016/05/17/queensland-criminal-action-against-telecommunications-tower/
>A Justice of the Peace has considered the evidence against the Telcos pursuant to the provisions of the Peace and Good Behaviour Act endorsing the issuing of a complaint and summons against the companies involved. The Telcos have been summoned to appear in Brisbane Magistrates Court [16 June 2016] to face complaints against them. If the evidence proves conclusive, the Telcos will be forced to keep the peace that will restrain them from emitting EMR emissions.

This is exactly what happened. Cope tranny.

>still doesn't provide verifiable evidence of his claims
A blog post from 2016 saying something might happen in the future is not evidence.

Keep furiously googling though

>The sky is blue
>"Show me a wikipedia article saying it is and I'll believe it"

Are leftists human? The answer: no

>comparing something you can go outside right now and verify yourself to a claim that some homosexual aussie lawyer got "thousands of small cells" removed
Imagine being this retarded/dishonest

How do you know the sky is blue without proper unbiased peer review? Or verifying it's from trusted sources such as BuzzFeed or BBC?

Keep trying to deflect from the fact that you claimed broomhandle got "thousands" of small-cells shut down in Australia and have yet to provide verifiable evidence for this claim.

Why would the MSM report on their suppression/genocide microwave weapons system being shut down?

>MSM report
I didn't ask for MSM reports, I asked for verifiable evidence e.g. a court order

but MSM reports are more reliable evidence than a court order are they not

DELETE THIS

Attached: 1518398108287.jpg (626x778, 298K)

>MSM reports are more reliable evidence than a court order
No. Court orders are directly from the source, MSM reports are a middle man that try to interpret the court orders.

What the hell does the Kremlin have to do with that? Our country's retarded in many ways but we're also planning to roll 5G out soon.

why dont you email gay broomhell and ask him for the documents yourself

5G EnodeB sites' equipments use several KWs but the broadcast power is limited from 60W to 120W. if its pico sites for tightly packed populations, it ll be even less.
Also this is spread among a wide area.
> several KW
do you think this is a fucking military radar or something? . If you're transmitting several KWs you'll need active cooling
stick a fork into the nearest socket.

Good goyim

Because I'm not the one making the claim, it's not up to me to prove it. That's your job.

"Science" is fake and gay. Earth is flat. Outer space is fake.
You won't find any conclusions by looking at other peoples corrupted lying research.
Media & the courts & the politicians are fake.

>5G EnodeB
Minor nitpick but they're just called gNodeB now

Thanks, finding my fork

as a russian should be used to being scapegoated newfag

nice dogma

>5G bad
It's just like people who are brainwashed into hating gays. Flat Earth tier.

It is the same thing mate. This 5ghz thing is the primer.

what's wrong with physically removing communist pedophiles?

Hello shekelberg have you stopped killing palestinians

RT America.