When

?

Attached: windows 11.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/y6clspP.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tomorrow

dubs

Yike.

I read somewhere that windows 10 is the last version of windows, and they'll just continually update.
Don't remember where so it could have just been a shitpost.

>activate the quantum telemetry

?

today

not soon, people even say windows 10 will be the last windows to release and the first to be offered as a service

Correct.

Never. They are now providing Windows as a service and call it Windows 10. Also, why would you want more diversity hire garbage with 0 Q&A testing?

It is far more likely that Microsoft will drop the version numbering and just have Windows with mostly unadvertised build numbers.

I heard this too. We are currently using the final, eternal version of Windows.

>Windows as a service
How would this even work? They offer purchasable upgrades within Win 10? Or something you pay a yearly fee to use? Or are they just going to offer Windows as a free OS? If the latter, how would they make money off of it?

yeah once you fire your entire qa team the numbers don't really matter

June 26, 2022

hahahahaha

Attached: 1231239229135.gif (150x150, 81K)

They make money by selling your data

It's probably better for the corporate world. Instead of having to upgrade to a new Windows version constantly, they just have to install the updates.

Does anyone have that huge infographic breaking down and explaining the literal pajeet spaghetti code Windows 10 was built with? Been looking for it for awhile.

Attached: 1533274273684.jpg (214x317, 13K)

But they already do that!

After macOS 11 comes out.

Supposedly never since they're supposed to be just continually updating windows 10 instead of releasing new OS. I don't think this is going to be the case, though. There might one day be such a massive change in computing hardware that a new OS is warranted.

Windows 10 just need some adjustments and it is set to be the perfect OS.

2028 at the very least

exactly
they'll just keep doing it

I think you meant to say "Windows 365".

bump want this aswell

Here you go: i.imgur.com/y6clspP.jpg

never

I wouldn't be surprised if MS dropped the consumer market all together and just focused on their cloud and office

they aren't making money on windows sales anymore and the userbase are a bunch of screeching retards who need to be force fed updates so they don't nuke their systems with whatever random malware

They should call it Windows Eternal and bundle DOOM Eternal with it.

Based user, coming through. Thank you.

They said "10" was it. Bit of a disaster in terms of marketing.