That's a real nice browser you got there, mozilla. Definitely not a broken, bloated POS. No sir

That's a real nice browser you got there, mozilla. Definitely not a broken, bloated POS. No sir.

Attached: Untitled.png (1000x588, 53K)

Separate processes are a good thing. If you don't want as many lower it in the settings. You shouldn't worry about RAM usage btw. You're OS will handle it.

Attached: fx.png (1877x906, 104K)

Install Firemin now.

Attached: 1514014342_firemin.jpg (452x562, 94K)

>using windows and complaining about bloat
lmao

what are you on about, they're all the same process for me and google chrome does the same thing anyway, so you're bitching about nothing regardless

forgot pic

Attached: opisfullofshit.jpg (708x260, 30K)

And Firefox actually gives you more control over processes and mem usage.

Fun Fact: you can release mem by going to about:memory and clicking 'minimize memory usage'

very true, let's not blow too much smoke up mozilla's ass, the more they update it the more it's just becoming chrome, which sucks. Before quantum it had some fucking dignity. While OP is a total faggot, he does entertain an important subject; firefox may be the best browser, but that wont last for long under mozilla's leadership

this. OP's whole life is bloat

I don't even give a fuck, I still have ~14gb of unused memory.

Attached: Firefox.png (952x153, 14K)

OP btfo

my web browser usually uses like 6-8gb
b

>more ram usage = good
its a bloated and unoptimized piece of shit

Then don't use it fag.

They're all bloated and unoptimized pieces of shit. They have to be because the internet is a bloated and unoptimized piece of shit.

Web browsers are my most commonly used applications and Firefox only uses 2GB on my 16GB machine.

Or, let's not downplay the fact that google (an ad company whose specialty is collecting data and monetizing it) controls the web and is destroying any hope of true privacy. Firefox is the best and is not chromium-based. There are no other browsers as good and that aren't based on chromium.
The only thing OP entertained was google. And he did not mention firefox was the best browser. Though it is.

I bet you don't even use ublock origin in nightmare mode and whitelist the least amount you need.

is it 2007 and vista just came out again, is Jow Forums really posting like this lol

You're right, I don't, ublock origin/umatrix is enough effort as it is.

Personally I think Quantum has made Firefox better. It's a lot faster than it used to be.
You can control how many processes there will be, though if your machine is capable of running them, more is better.

>blah blah blah I'm special

No, buy a real computer or use a 20 year old browser.

the reason firefox is the best browser is because there's such a low bar. A vast majority of browsers are controlled by google, firefox included. It's only better because google controls it to a lesser degree.

And that's how I know you don't know what you're talking about. Blocking scripts is not only for performance. Back to wherever you came from. This is a technology board.

No, user, I know what you're talking about and you're screaming bullshit about how you're special and that's why Firefox doesn't work on your computer. Because you installed some extensions that don't actually cause the problem you're complaining about.

Firefox and Mozilla are not controlled by Google.

>Firefox doesn't work on your computer. Because you installed some extensions that don't actually cause the problem you're complaining about.
wtf are you talking about?

>paid by google to have integration for their services and use it as the primary search engine
yes they are.

winsluts btfo

Nope, paying a company money so that services that are already going to work on every browser anyway isn't control.

Google was always going to be the primary search engine in any browser that matters, btw. Nobody is going to make duckduckgo the default.

Equating that to "control" is conspiracy level thinking.

>control
Sounds like a business deal. Not control. Users can change the search engine. Mozilla doesn't have a search engine. Why wouldn't they want to have a company pay them to use theirs by default in the browser? Better than selling user browsing data.

if google stopped the affiliate search revenue program because they didn't feel they needed to promote google search firefox would lose 99%
that is what control is
google is holding all of firefox's blood on it's pinky finger and if it wiggles it firefox dies

I think there are other companies that would gladly like the chance to be the default search engine, user.

user did you know that most major search engines give Mozilla money?

they're paid by the search referral. nobody comes close to being able to replace google. it's just not even close, nobody has the pockets to do it.
if you'd guess microsoft would, you should ask why they gave up making their own browser and made a chrome skin.

Firefox is another search engine's only chance to make it on to someone's computer, that's worth a lot, and Yahoo proved this several years ago.

literally minimum 97% of all revenue is google. denying the power google has over firefox is being intentionally stupid.

You miss the point

You're pretending that Mozilla couldn't find a replacement, which they have done in the past.

>He literally thinks that Google pays Mozilla half a billion dollars, which is the combined revenue of all of its search engine sources, while Chinese and Russian search engines pay a couple hunreds of thousands of dollars or so

FYI Mozilla's revenue has sharply increased since signing deals with other companies. Weird.

Source? Wikipedia doesn't have any percentages for recent years. And the reason why they pay so much is because they've been in a bidding war with other browsers. It's not Google giving gibs to Firefox but buying the position as default. A position that other search engines want too. If Google wasn't bidding, the amount would probably be lower but pretending like Google has Mozilla by the balls because of this is pretty ridiculous.

Nightly with the new Fission feature (per domain sandboxing) enabled.
Just works, except for most iframes.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-22 23-39-32.png (697x373, 58K)

FireFox is not even Google's biggest competitor. Soon there will be more Samsung phones in the world than FireFox users.

Attached: Annotation 2019-07-22 214409.jpg (1204x274, 69K)

>complaining about broken, bloated POS
>using windows
Kys, dumb pajeet.

>he doesnt use ungoogled chromium

thats where you're wrong bucko

>dumb kid doesn't understand threading and shared memory
Jesus fuck. Chrom(e/ium) does that too, dumb kid.

>bbbut chrome does it toooooo
Where's mom's to give the two wrongs don't make a right talk when they need her to. Must be busy.
OP. There's two birds in a bush then you put one in your hand so the cat won't be curious about the bees. Ok?

> he doesn't know how processes work
> he doesn't know how a computer works
lmao. shut the fuck up, monkey brain.