America = a joke

America is a JOKE.

What's THE THE THE number ONE problem in America?

OBVIOUSLY the cost of living. Bar none.

Homes are getting bigger and more expensive.

Basically, a bunch of RETARDS run this country.

The solution? OBVIOUSLY to make homes cheap. Simple.

Example?
thehustle.co/the-20000-house-that-will-save-america

Imagine if ALL homes were this cheap? This is one bedroom. I doubt making it a 2 bedroom home would make the price go up dramatically (you know, greed aside).

So OBVIOUSLY this would help fix the homelessness issue along with helping those 78% of full-time workers that are living paycheck to paycheck. 50% of renters are cost burdened.

It seems more to me that homes are expensive simply to act as a means to TRAP people into the rat race longer.

Cheaper homes = a person could retire sooner/could live off of part time which in turn could possibly affect and hurt a company's productivity meaning less money for CEOs.

Greed is fucking up this country.

Attached: 1540549472365.jpg (428x408, 30K)

kot ID

Bump

Attached: 1543458263968.gif (230x357, 2M)

nah, this post is more of a joke

Based off of...?
Your ass opinion? Can you explain or are you full of shit?

Attached: 1523246096094.jpg (253x200, 9K)

Real estate, renting and leading is the largest industry in the US. You're trying to undermine America. Sounds like communism. Your dissidence will be overwritten via re-education.

*leasing

uh.... it doesn't make sense.
you can't call a country you've been born in a joke.

Attached: desu senpai.gif (921x155, 161K)

Lool have fun paying 200l for a fucking home.

I'll be SMART and pay just 20k. Also, that's retarded. This LITERALLY has NOTHING to do with communism.

It has to do with making homes cheaper.

Umm.. yes I can and I just did. I'm not a sheep. If I see inefficiencies, I point them out.

Also, Americans are getting FUCKED by the expensive housing. Who GIVES A SHIT if making homes cheaper results in less profit for real estate agents?
Lmao "undermining america". That doesn't even make any bit of sense.

If anything,my suggestion would BETTER society.

Less would struggle financially, brainlet.

No, Americans are profiting from the sale, rent and leasing of property. Your idea is to take that away from them and build cheap little communist hutlets for you and your ganja smokin, Che Guevara lovin hippy frens. Have fun with that, Mao.

>No, Americans are profiting from the sale, rent and leasing of property.
What percent?
>Your idea is to take that away from them and build cheap little communist hutlets for you and your ganja smokin, Che Guevara lovin hippy frens. Have fun with that, Mao.
No, retard. My idea will help end homelessness and financial struggle.

You only care about the elite few, dumbass. Lol. My idea actually BENEFITS the MASSES.

Again, have fun being retarded and spending 200k+ for a home. I'll be spending 20k because I have brain cells.

What you don't gwt is not everyone wants a big home.
Some people want a small and affordable home.
You're greedy and can't think outside the box.

good post, but needs less reddit spacing

Real estate accounts for 7% of your country's GDP. That's a heck of a lot of middle class people buying and selling houses for profit. Clearly you hate America and the middle class. See you up against the wall, Mr. Lenin! Oh, and an average house costs $365K (USD) in Canada.

>Real estate accounts for 7% of your country's GDP. That's a heck of a lot of middle class people buying and selling houses for profit

What percent. "Heck of a lot" doesn't tell me shit.
>Clearly you hate America and the middle class.
Um what? Middle class has been shrinking. Also, look at california. One of the most expensive states to live in due to high cost of homes and guess what?

THERE'S A 20% POVERTY RATE IN CALIFORNIA

Answer this. What percent of people enter the middle class or up with real estate? What age group?
>See you up against the wall, Mr. Lenin! Oh, and an average house costs $365K (USD) in Canada.
Ya, this isn't canada. I'm talking about the u.s. I also am talking about the median cost because that gives a clearer picture than the average does.

Lastly, my idea will indeed benefit those struggling financially.

Again, have fun wasting money on an expensive home. I on the other hand will retire young due to how I'm going to buy a cheap home.

Lol, welcome to Jow Forums, you butthole.

Attached: Untitled22.jpg (675x675, 138K)

only coastfags pay a lot for land, flyover-kun can get land for ridiculously cheap.

i’m going to move into the inland as soon as i’m done earning that coast money