Anyone know what these dots are...

anyone know what these dots are? card runs fine but they didn't appear until i took the stock cooler off and replaced thermal paste and put on a morpheus cooler. used mx-4 and a lot of it. before i did that it looked like a beautiful, clean mirror.

Attached: IMG_3761.jpg (3024x4032, 3.14M)

Hello, reddit.

dots? what are we supposed to be looking at?

What thermal dissipation butter did you use?
Probably scratched up from the micro particles

arctic mx-4 paste

look at the gpu die. center - left. those dot stuff. its not a smudge.

>The ARCTIC MX-4 compound is composed of carbon micro-particles
You scratched it up with the paste, it's normal, but can void warranty if it's an extra jewy board partner

ooo, ok that makes sense. i also heard that it could be stress points?

Shoulda came on it. Cum works just as well as expensive thermal pastes, is free, and doesn't have nanoparticles that scratch your die.

i thought about it but desu i couldn't get my peepee up. i think i have some sort of cuck-induced erectile dysfunction.

Imagine your CPU cheating on you with Chad. That ought to get you going.

jokes on you, i'm only attracted to chad. but on a more serious note, do you think they could be stress points and not scratches from the shitty mx-4 paste?

reddit says hello back.

Attached: IMG_3763.jpg (4032x3024, 1.96M)

bamp

Attached: IMG_3765.jpg (4032x3024, 1.91M)

How does it feel knowing that you now have the world's ugliest GPU?

gives me an amazing erection

Amdfag logic:
>Spend $399 on higher end GPU
>Haha RTX 2070 performance for $399
>JEBAITED LOL
>Runs hot and loud as fuck
>Buy Morpheus cooler for $75
>Buy 2 Noctua A12x25 fans for $30 each
>Total cost $534
>LOL RTX 2070 SUPER PERFORMANCE FOR 399
>399

AMD users enjoy being cucked, i swear

why the bend

Attached: 1534866211956.jpg (1239x908, 194K)

isoprop/rubbing alc/ethanol and a good rub will get rid of that, just a bit of dried in paste (card either ran hot or you waited a long time between changes)

ask raijintek about that because it came like that
if you think you're actually insulting me by implying i am a fanboy who can't stop sucking amd cock well jokes on you, its not an insult. rather a badge of honor because i am a proud amd fanboy who literately cannot stop sucking lisa's cock

i'll give that a try. i do have some arctic thermal remover. i can let that soak on it a bit and then gently rub it with a microfiber cloth. i've just been doing quick wipe downs with isopro.