Heft handed anons of Jow Forums, what mouse do you use?

Heft handed anons of Jow Forums, what mouse do you use?

Attached: IMG_3697-e1460317763674-300x209.jpg (300x209, 17K)

i used right handed mouses all my life and am left handed, also wack off right handed. idk what it means.

Ambidexterious?

It means that products that target left handed individuals are dumb.
>mouse
>guitars
>guns

Same.

Nixeus Revel because I'm poor and it's got a great sensor for cheap.

/Thread

This

What so Bonham bide tedious people use their other hand for?
I thought maybe you'd mouse with your right hand and wack with the left, but you guys can't do that?
Weird...

>tfw ambidextrous safety on my m9a1
>tfw you can mod either side, making it a right or left-hand gun at any time
>mfw it's DA/SA so no point in carrying it with the safety engaged anyway
Peripherals just need to be more moddable and offer varied ways to use them. Mice are a bit different than guns though, if I was left-handed I'd probably get a lefty specific mouse or one that let you map the buttons however you wanted, letting you swap left and right click.

that's an old hand

>Not carrying a 1911/2011 locked, and cocked
>memed into thinking ambi controls are really necessary on a pistol
Mfw I'm smart enough to operate a "right handed" firearm with my left

>left handed
I see the devil's spawn is posting here as well

>memed into thinking
Nice presumption. I wanted a compact DA/SA with a rail in 9mm, and after fingerfucking it to hell and back the Beretta was an easy choice. I've already removed the lefty safety arm and swapped to low profile for the righty side. I'll probably convert it to decocker only soon.
>carrying a 1911
*sips*

>sips
You should have gotten yourself a cz, and have never left Reddit.

Im left handed but use normal keyboard and mouse for my entire life, just werks.

The only lefthanded product I NEED is scissors, fuck the normal ones.

Razer lancehead tournament

Bad wheel, wouldn't buy it again

I use a logitech it's big and black like my dildos

lol getting dabbed on by a pair of these

Attached: 1536049710064.jpg (1000x1000, 38K)

The left handed scissors always seemed to scream THIS KID IS A RETARD

Attached: 1540096309427.jpg (300x225, 11K)

I am left handed and I do exactly that. And sometimes sports with my right hand

a trackball because I'm not a complete fucking retard

I have never bought any left-handed product in my life despite being left-handed
never had a problem with any of it except long guns that aren't ambidextrous. bolt actions are the worse and only doesn't feel weird if it's in my right hand, but I normally shoot with my left and am left eye dominant

I just shoot with my right, and do most things outside of writing/drawing with my right hand (learned how to write right handed, so I did that for a while).

a deft pro trackball.
and a razer naga from 2014 because i have an unhealty addiction to world of warcraft.

You mean left handed? I just use any regular old mouse. Hold it in my left hand, and I still keep the default left/right click functionality. Never been a problem for me.

Attached: left using mouse.jpg (540x359, 26K)

>never had a problem with any of it except long guns that aren't ambidextrous.
Bolt actions are a bitch but I still shoot southpaw and just reach around the other side. For semi-autos I just pull back the charging handle with my right hand while keeping left on the grip.

I shoot and mouse right handed, write left handed, jack off left handed, play hockey right handed

Why mouse right-handed? Was it too difficult to just take a second to just move the mouse+pad over to the left side of the desk when you were in computer lab in school or something?

I see that this is fairly common among many other lefties, and I just don't get it. I'm not going to cuck myself on the computer by relying on my off-hand, just as no righty ever willingly chooses to use the mouse with his left.

i do most things right handed but first stick my parents bought me was left-handed so that's how i play hockey.

I use a right handed mouse (an MX Master). I wank with my left hand so I can use the mouse with my right.

most mice aren't symmetrical and it doesn't really matter anyway.

It just wasn't worth the hassle of changing the settings on every machine. You get used to it and then you're just as good as a righty.

While fapping, having your off-hand on the keyboard is more important though, because it's more efficient to use keys and keyboard shortcuts for flipping through pages/tabs/pictures. And if it's a video you don't need any hands on input at all.

Most mice are symmetrical. It's just the ebin leet gamer mice that aren't, most of the time.
Also it does matter. If it didn't matter, you'd see righties using their off-hands for mice as well, which you don't.

Not him but I never thought of using a mouse left handed as I learnt using my right when I was 4 or 5, I tried using my left and it feels weird, maybe I'll properly try it out for a couple days and see if it feels more natural. A mouse is probably the only thing I ever use my right hand for lel

>changing the settings
I use default left/right click with my left hand on the mouse.

Right here. I only use left handed productd, because I support left handed people.
All my
>guns
>mouse
>firearms
>music instruments
>Hats
>Shies
>Pants
>Gloves
>Condons
>Pencils
>Bows
>Spoons
>Mugs
Are all left handed, and I do it all for you southpawbros.

based

Attached: Legasov toast.png (815x758, 418K)

I'm a better snap shot in any given shooter than you are. If there was a problem with dexterity, I'd have switched. Stop being a handlet.

I'm right-handed but always use a regular mouse in my left hand with inverted controls. I think I started doing it because of some begome ambadegstrus XD meme but honestly at this point I just don't remember and only do it out of habit.

So then why don't you see any right-handed people using their off-hand?

Because why would they? Yeah I'm sure they could also get used to it and use their left hands, but what's the point?

Because right handed people are handlets bound to their one working hand, while the left hand lies limp and useless

Glorious left handed chads are fully capable of any task with either hand.

Memes aside it's a neuroplasticity thing. All computers are set up right handed by default. If you use a computer mouse from a young enough age, you can straight up rewire the brain to give you the necessary dexterity in the right hand. It's like how a significant number of left handed guitarists play right handed, because they always have, so the neural pathways are there.

No, they use their dominant hand because it's the most logical and efficient thing to do. Which is why I also use my dominant hand. Anything about "training my ambidexterity" is just a massive cope for skirting by with sub-optimal setups/tools

>Because why would they?
That's exactly my point.

>neuroplasticity isn't a thing!!
Why not just admit you're trolling from the start? That's 5G schizo level science denial.

Why would I reinvent the wheel by intentionally gimping myself, something no right-handed person would ever think of doing. Only lefties come up with roundabout copes like this to make themselves feel better about being cucked by right-handed tools.

Nah, ima keep using my dominant left hand. Enjoy your trained ambidexterity though, I'm sure it's a great trick to show people at the bar.

>y-your setup is suboptimal!!
This is like post-purchase rationalization except for choosing to use your left hand for a mouse. Nobody gives a shit, use whatever works for you. Jow Forums is just about the only place where you'll find this much autism over a fucking computer peripheral.

>left handed
mentally ill

ok

Again, I can shit on you in any competition involving mouse hand dexterity. And then switch hands, and shit on you again. I do show that off at parties sometimes. Got laid with off-hand darts once. Enjoy being a unihander cuck.

i grew up left handed and over time i started to prefer right hand for more activities

i think being left handed is some developmental stage brain damage or something. i can actually write more precisely with my right hand

when you learn to use a mouse you just do whatever everyone else is doing and you dont consider "maybe id do this better if it was in my left hand"

i alternate hands every couple of days
I can't believe there are retards who can't use the mouse with their left hand

I use my right hand, like any normal person. What the fuck.

I disagree completely. if you're flipping through you could use the arrow keys, which line up with the right hand, and everything else intensely favours mouse-usage.

decent mice with good ergo are all shaped for the right hand (like my MX master).

I also wear my watch on the right because it stops the clasp catching on the desk when using the mouse.

And again, it doesn't matter. I'm just as good with both, and we can adapt easily as humans. There are videos you can find online of people driving with their feet. given enough practice, any initial disadvantage can be overcome.

Normie

I use a right handed mouse with my left hand. But then again I use scissors right handed, play guitar right handed, and write left handed. Maybe I'm fucked up

This.