How will 2070 owners recover?

How will 2070 owners recover?

Attached: untitled-7.png (712x582, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D7pKjTfrETI
twitter.com/aeassa1/status/1112053410860290049
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why bother spending this much money just to get slightly better graphics?

should I buy a super 2070 or a super 2060

What's your current card?

The original 2070 still works well, and the buyers weren't opting in for top of the line performance when going 2070.
I wonder how amdfags are coping. They should be board of playing dirt 4 by now.

nothing, new pc build

Well, in that case whatever expense you can justify to yourself. Obviously the higher you go the less performance you get per dollar.

what would you learn towards? I'm building a workstation and will mostly be using the cpu. will get a 3950x in september. right now I guess I'll probably just get the super 2070 since they're close enough in price.

Somebody please overlay this with a price graph. Its almost insane hoe perfectly fucking linear the performance is.

They're not very close in price where I live. I've asked myself the same question, but I've decided to wait a few more months to see whether I develop a tendency, and then either going budget with 3600 and 2060 Super, or splurge a little with a 3700X and 2070 Super.

The 2060 Super and 2070 Super are cheaper than the 2060 and 2070 though.

youtube.com/watch?v=D7pKjTfrETI

Jow Forums is a buypig board

revision of **70 (Ti or super now) is always the way to go for enthusiasts who value their money.

I feel like we are back into the G92 days, where Nvidia kept releasing 8800 GPUs with slightly modified specs.

I really wish nvidia would fuck off with their bullshit obfuscated naming schemes that serve no purpose other than to trick people into paying more for products that they THINK they're getting, but really aren't.

You mean *80 ti/super

Yeah I would wait for that.

Unless Nvidia decide to wait until next year and release a new series of cards all together.

That would probably be in late 2020 though.

Can't see much of a reason for them to release a 2080 Ti Super. It's far ahead of anything AMD has, so I don't really know why they'd bother with that instead of selling their perfect TU102s on way more expensive Titans or enterprise cards.

OEMs usually pressure Nvidia to release something new.

JACKET'D

What I meant to say is that the only card worth buying in any series is the *80 ti. Since the 2080ti isnt worth buying this series, wait until next series.

Because AMD is likely to release the 5800 and 5900 XT?

user, AMD just release a small Pitcairn sized die that can compete with the 2070S i.e. the second tier die. If AMD throws 64CUs in a die, you can bet your ass they will be extremely close to a 2080Ti. Nvidia NEEDS to have the performance crown.

Guru3d's rtx 2070 look borked, other testers got more normal results

Attached: https:_blogs-images.forbes.com_antonyleather_files_2019_07_3DMark.jpg (960x514, 41K)

Rumor has that they have taped out ampere
twitter.com/aeassa1/status/1112053410860290049

Betrayed by Nvidia as usual. It's the GTX 970 all over again!

so when is 3000 series out

Never. Next comes the Super Duper series.

What do we even know of Ampere? If it's compute, then we won't see a new gaymen architecture until the second half of 2020 and that would be terrible considering how well Navi is doing with small chips.

when is that 2000 series is a fucking bust

>What do we even know of Ampere?
Nothing. But if Navi 20 beats TU102 you can bet nvidia would make a gaming card out of that compute chip no matter

>you can bet nvidia would make a gaming card out of that compute chip no matter
Glorious! I can't wait for the second coming of Fermi!

This is more like the Geforce FX era.

Titan V wasn't that bad for gaming perf/watt