I'm tired of this neet technology like thinkpads and linux that you've trolled me into

I'm tired of this neet technology like thinkpads and linux that you've trolled me into.

Give me one reason why I should not simply buy a macbook. I've had it up to here with le epic free software and le hacker computer bullshit

Attached: xqyukqtjlvb31.jpg (1038x1636, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

macrumors.com/2019/07/23/16-inch-macbook-pro-october-release-date-rumor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the keyboard
*dabs into le distance*

Teechnology obviously isn't for you, so go ahead and throw your money away.

They're good computers for not a lot of money.

Be an adult, and use your adult brain to make decisions for yourself without having to rely on peer pressure retard.

You can't really customize Macbooks, you don't have a lot of freedom with what you can do. Get a Macbook if you're looking to only use it for school work, shit like that. If you want something for gaming, and coding, and pretty much anything else just get any kind of Windows PC and research what specs you'd need.

If you don't like think pads just be a mac fag. No one cares what computer you use. You are just lazy

Do whatever the hell you want my man, why did you even listened to Jow Forums if neet tech wasn't your thing

>I can install a tiling WM on my arch ganoo/linoks thinkpad therefore i know a lot about technology and am an elite programmer

yeah okay

I don't want to customize it I just want it to work

>windows
>coding
macos would be 100x better simply because it is unix based

Stop trying to fit into a community and just live your life

If you are not interested in the ethical values of free software then do wathever you want
Free software will lose in the long run but I like to fight

>Give me one reason why I should not simply buy a macbook.

Go ahead, I don't give a fuck about what you do with your money.

You don't have to give up that hard

I'm tired of this neet technology like toilets and urinals that you've trolled me into.

Give me one reason why I should not simply shit in the street. I've had it up to here with le epic sanitary standards and le toilet paper bullshit

Attached: 1539386813741.png (553x633, 61K)

Explain how

comatibility with linux tools and software

>I just want it to work
>macshit
Pick one.

Attached: 1532509992429.jpg (989x1005, 189K)

this is made up

street shit harder iJeet

Im not giving up, just saying that wanting a free future is a lost war
Im looking forward to be the last victim of google-maps powered killing drones while most people mentally rot on a VR headset

Windows > Linux > Mac

Why would you willingly use the worst of the three?

>I'm not giving up, I'm just giving up and saying that you should give up
ok ret- ... oh, you're a Jew aren't you

i don't understand the problem. How could a thinkpad with arch or something NOT work for you?

Imagine buying a throttling overheating aluminum piece of shit.

I went to a shop that sells used Macs and for the price of a 2015 13-inch Macbook Pro with a dual-core i5, 8GB RAM and 256GB SSD I can get a newer Thinkpad T480s with better specs (16GB RAM, quad-core i5, 512GB RAM), with the sight trade-off of having a worse screen (retina vs FHD, Mac screens are gorgeous desu). And the Thinkpad is actually upgradeable to some degree, you can stick more RAM on it and change the SSD, the keyboard is better and has the pointing stick which is very useful if you work mostly with text, it has more useful ports like TB3 and USB-A, and it has 2 year of warranty left. It's a no-brainer desu, with Macs you pay much more just for the luxury of having the glowing Apple in the back.

Attached: 0d8561d5d31f7b9f9aa69681b8a7ff2e.png (618x999, 455K)

What do you want from a computer?
What programs do you need?
Do you have a hard stand on what your computer should do or can you accept limitations or certain lack of customization?
Do you work in an enterprise enviroment?
Do you need Cuda or similar?

Think before you choose.
The world of computers arent fun user. Its just hard cold calculations.
If you arent interested, get a Mac and BTFO.

Attached: 1509488893766.jpg (415x465, 22K)

wait for the new models to make a decision
macrumors.com/2019/07/23/16-inch-macbook-pro-october-release-date-rumor/

Attached: bcbcd00153b3c29e9a6b9a5604da164f.jpg (796x800, 80K)

>mac
Already know it's going to be an overheating shitheap with guaranteed defects.

Wangblows is utter shit

user you'll need to tell me if you're just baiting/shitposting so I can determine whether to respond in kind
*DABS* U SEETHING
or actually explain my thinking

>macshit
Enjoy your $300 walmart craptop level performance for $3000.

Attached: 1558739021232.png (1280x888, 1.08M)

take your meds dude

>it's a mactoddler manchild thinks he or his manchild fruit toys belong on Jow Forums
This is a free as in freedom board.

Attached: 1562596323730.png (400x1650, 367K)

The autists at Jow Forums care "too much" for their computers which is why old Thinkpads are being recommended. Normal people just buy whatever crap is being advertised the most aggressively. This doesn't mean that normal people make better or more informative purchases, it's the exact opposite. The device is still worse and the worse purchase is a symptom of not knowing better. This means that you won't suddenly transform into a handsome chad if you buy a worse computer. Even if a chad would buy the same product as you it doesn't make your life any better, you'll still be you. All that happens is you're just stuck with a worse computer after switching. Why would you knowingly make your life worse?

>Give me one reason why I should not simply buy a macbook
Because they are $2000

If having to buy a shit load of dongles just to connect external storage devices, mice, keyboards, and monitors doesn't bug you much I don't see why not. That and paying double for the same specs you would get in a Windows machine.

>neet technology
>business class laptop

Yeah, and all the fuccbois and roasties with macbooks are all artists and graphic designers.
Whether it's thinkpad or macbook, all that shit is just LARPing 95% of the time.

Get a used thinkpad x1 carbon. Macbook degenerated belong on the end of a noose.

sauce on this semon demen?
the pre 2016 unibody macbook pros are at least upgradeable. they're basically the thinkpad of macbooks.

It's fucking bait, anyone that wants simplicity would go to Windows 7, fucking retard

Nobody who I've met that uses a tiling WM brags about it... They just like it and want to show how cool it is to others. People get so defensive at learning something they don't know and assume that the other person thinks that they're smarter somehow.

I use a tiling WM with Arch (btw) because it's a great OS... Not because I think I'm better than someone...

cute roastie slut

>coding
can’t you basically unix on apples?