How based is he?

how based is he?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1312x234, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/370asa/why_my_mom_defending_the_duggars_is_the_biggest/
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=20504546
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>virgin
not at all.

>Trying this hard to pretend like you didn't waste your time and money getting a PhD
yikes. anyway, I hate all those things too. who cares.

The irony is that he IS a fruad

> t. Childless faggot
Imagine lacking this much self awareness

this is an archetypal fedora and has been modernized and morphed into the 'sad virgin'

so no, not based in any measure of the word

old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/370asa/why_my_mom_defending_the_duggars_is_the_biggest/
Gee, I wonder why she’s so fucked up

>thinks he knows everything
>still a slave to his emotions

she's fucked up from the abuse, and can't identify with the comfortable lives of her coworkers. And, this would be fine if not for her obvious desire to get along with them, which she can't do due to her opinion that the things she thinks about and is interested in are intellectually superior to everyone else's.

not based. Just emotionally conflicted.

shouldn't be allowed to rent vehicles

>throwaway blogging
it is entirely indistinguishable from reddit now

>she
stop

it says husband and raped by brother so I assumed. could be a dude/tranny idk

why are you talking about the linked leddit post that idiot above posted that is also off-topic and has nothing to do with technology? at least i took a screenshot from a tech-oriented site.

I mean, he's not wrong. Sure, you automatically sound like a complete faggot if you outright admit to thinking this, but it's true. I absolutely hate working in an office and having to constantly wear a mask and care about the pointless drivel that most people talk about. But we all do it because it's like "the emperor has no clothes" and everyone is afraid to actually speak their mind.

Personally I don't actually believe people are as dumb and mindless as the post makes them out to be. It's more so that most people are afraid to actually put themselves out there and take a stance on something because they don't want to get pushback or criticism for what they think. That's why so many people, especially in job/office settings, stick to talking about the most vanilla bullshit like sports/TV/weather.

I think he has depression, honestly.
You too.

>people who don't care about connecting on a deeper level than "passing acquaintance" with each other only ever talk about things that passing acquaintances talk about
Holy shit, obviously everyone in the world is jusy incapable of deeper discussion and you - in your unique amazingness - are the only person to have ever lived who is not a cog in the machine of social pleasantries.

His attitude probably came from the last book he read.

It's this. For years I believed was some sort of genius that wasn't a mindless normie, but when I got to actually connect with people I realized we're all the same deep down.

>I realized we're all the same deep down.
pretty much, but in an office setting, you at least want to build up some sort of relationship with people before you go off the deep end into heavy topics. like, what would you think of someone if the new guy, 1 week into working there, comes up to you and starts asking you deep existential questions? you'd think they're a fucking weird shit and you'll actively avoid talking to them 1 on 1.

Did you even read my post? I'm saying the exact opposite. That I'm NOT special, and the issue is everyone (including myself) feels pressured to never stray from vanilla risk-free discussion like "hey did you see the latest episode of sportsball last night"

And even then, there's just stuff I would never ever discuss with anyone at work, because you never know what you might say that could bite you in the ass and get you fired.

Or you can be "the quiet guy at work" from the start and people would avoid talking to you, which in my case is a wonderful thing (introvert). less human interaction, more peace of mind.

Sadly peer-pressure is inescapable and follows you on every stage of life.

>120 IQ: The Post

I understand where he's coming from but he's obviously very young. The whole "suffering fools gladly" thing comes with age. It's said Jon von Neumann, one of the most intelligent people to ever live could converse with a child as easily as with any adult. And who the fuck are next to von Neumann really?

This does not belong on Jow Forums.
That said, I sorta understand, but I think there's a strong chance he's just an autist who is can't understand that people actually don't want to reveal why they believe what they believe. I mean, sure, much of the causes they forget, but when they do remember, it's often a really long story with a lot of sensitive personal information it in when has to be told very carefully if one doesn't want to attract intense hatred.

Not at all, he just sucks at asking questions and conversation. Everyone is introspective, he just doesn't have the social skills to coax it out.

This guy gets it

Attached: hty4y54.jpg (906x168, 21K)

pretty sure this guy already has a huge interest in kids

>people must explain their motivations and reasoning for why they hold certain beliefs in a way I consider correct otherwise they are brainlets
>btw, I use arch

your either a nigger or a women

or a jew i forgot jew

too dumb to realize how dumb he is
everyone had this thought at some point, it's the smart ones who realize that everyone is dumb and faking it, including themselves
also, being smart isn't the end-all be-all of being human, in fact, it can make being happy more difficult

thinking you're above everyone else is what makes people not want to get to know you

plot twist: brother was molested by father earlier on

wait, even better, brother was molested by mother earlier on

Do you have the original HackerNews link where this screenshot is from OP?

faggot

Ok, I found it, thanks to the amazing Algolia algorithm (wish I could work there btw, I heard they pay a lot).
Here is the link to the comment : news.ycombinator.com/item?id=20504546

Attached: d5d3df3404b949b4f4ee7cd911532749.png (537x403, 164K)

you mean "the first result on google", right?

Attached: 2019-07-24-191157_717x261_scrot.png (717x261, 34K)

just look up the username? wtf

Attached: easier.png (811x556, 61K)

He isn't. He sounds like someone who is up his own ass because he loves the smell of his farts so much.