Botnet

Selling spots on a botnet that has the power to shut down servers of almost any kind.
Examples: ARK, Fortnite, Rocket League, Rainbow 6 Siege and many more.

Attached: unknown.png (629x131, 6K)

>has the power to shut down servers of almost any kind.
sure thing kid

if u dont believe me i can show

>Selling spots on a botnet that has the power to shut down servers of almost any kind.
I will buy, pm me ;), can it ddoz Google tho?

go ahead
post an example

Prove it faggot, pics or it didn't happen, ddos Jow Forums right now

>Anonymous
>Cant PM

> source code for cayosin leaks
> loom ma! i have a bot net
you don't have shit. but i do have the source code for this botnet too. you're not impressing me in the slightest.

>source code leaked is cayosin v1 and v2 not v3

Ddos Jow Forums or gtfo

>buy or gtfo my reply section
If you care ItS a LeAk then just leave and stop wasting my time.

imagine being this fucking stupid? hilarious. not only are you a compulsive liar, but you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

Attached: 1555515856775.png (532x306, 34K)

you have nothing to buy, you pathetic compulsive liar. called out by Jow Forums users and proven wrong. your life is an utter trainwreck. suicide is your only option.

>>buy or gtfo my reply section
>If you care ItS a LeAk then just leave and stop wasting my time.
OP, admit it, you're just a complete faggot, stop with this lq bait OP, it's not good for your health

Attached: op6.jpg (685x474, 77K)

lemme guess it's from someone named juuvinile?

> gets called out being wrong because you're a fraud
> wants information from user because he's legit
hahah. what a lamer. go back to your commie discord channel, tranny ;)

>go back to your commie discord channel
Stating something you have, don't make me laugh

you have nothing ;) it's really easy to expose you sad frauds on this board. any other magical claims we can prove you wrong with? i can do this all day. I deal with sad lamers like you everyday and it never gets tiring. i find it comical and far more entertaining than watching television.

What a pathetic loser with minimal to no technical abilities or skills. Fuck man, looks like lead is the only option for you, you sad transgender kiddo

>television
what? you still back in 1980s?

You're truly sad, let this thread die and be archived so the whole world can see what a massive faggot you are OP.