Bought one of these during prime day

Bought one of these during prime day

Anyone here own a 3d printer? What are some cool stuff you made?

Are there flesh like filament?

Attached: 71UrF968J1L._SX342_.jpg (342x342, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZLTQSY1Vj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can’t make a flashlight, but you can make a buttplug, faggot.

there are zero useful uses for consumer 3d printers, especially not a shit tier one like that

I considered buying one and was surprised at how cheap they are. I am still thinking about it, as I want to know how practical they are. Example if it takes a printer 3 hours to make a single curtain ring and I need 30 of them, it would be a waste of time and money, I may as well go buy some for the sake of a few $$. If I wanted to make a precisely formed tool angled at exactly 30 degrees and dead flat on all sides, for sharpening block plane blades, again if it is going to take 10 hours to make I may as well just make it from wood

Why this aggressive responses?

I bought a Ender 3 like a month ago, I'm satisfied with it but fuck it's finicky. It's a bitch to clean everything and tweak shit to get it to print perfectly, but when it does it's such a nice feeling.

I want to start designing creatures in Spore and exporting them for printing.

A store bought curtain ring would be stronger and with a better surface finish.
I think you just have to think of it as a hobby machine, a toy basically. You might learn a thing or two about mechatronics in the process.
A case for a raspberry is a good thing to print, you can also try to print some upgradesbfor your 3d printer, just search the thingieverse.

I have one but only because I have a hopeless addiction to wargaming and use it to make the foundations for terrain (which I then green stuff over). Too shit for anything else.

Guns, Lots of guns.
The progress being made on ghost gun design is outstanding. There are groups making barrels now using very simple yet effective electrical discarging machining to rifle barrels. XD
3d printers are the worst thing to ever happen to gun grabbers.

Nobody is making any useful gun components on some desktop abs trash melter.

If you need to ask what to use a 3D printer for, you probably don't need one.

The only thing I'd ever get a 3D printer for is gun parts. Mags, sights, triggers. Maybe a chess set.

I print disposible plates, bowls, and utensils.

idk what kind of store-bought plastic shower rings you own, but a solid infill 3d printed ring with even a couple of skipped layers would still be stronger than the shitty plastic they use for most consumer light-duty items.

Texture would be wrong but if it's not meant to look great or feel great when why would he care?

is the sintratec worth getting. for five grand as an SLS i'm trying to figure out if it's better to get that or just an SLA printer.

Attached: sintratec-best-choice-product-3d-sls-printer-assembly-kit[1].jpg (438x632, 59K)

Despite the other responses that clearly comes from mentally handicapped people, i extensively use my cheap chineese anet A8, out the box is shit, but when you tune it stabilizing, adjusting, and printing better hardware you can get almost same result from a very expensive one. If you cant model 3d forget it, you will need it to get the full experience. Im used to sketchup that does most shit i need. One of my last print is this battery pack/bt speaker/phone holder that ive made for the beach

Attached: photo_2019-07-24_03-10-32.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Welcome to Jow Forums fucking dumbass

Guns

Attached: 427b4ac6c1c1f3888832afe6bc71efbe64bec50354500e17bd0e259ede414875.png (1276x1170, 1.54M)

Can you use your printer to do other things? For instance, attach a pencil and use it as a plotter or CNC machine?

Attached: bc31931ff2ab0541d7c67d13476ab29df7fd17e96e27df016bb472d3c204b498.png (2140x1739, 3.89M)

thanks i have AIDS now

You can make little toys with it, some of them are pretty decent quality an have movable joints. Makes for good presents for kids, especially as giftbags at parties.

Attached: 1535280115462.gif (500x282, 767K)

sure, ive made my own gcode tool for it but theres some tools to use.

Attached: pcb2.webm (400x225, 2.95M)

Make one of those "plastic guns" that was all the rage while back. The ones that defeat metal detectors and make the cops all shit themselves cause they can't track them. You could then become a "problem solver" for clients who pony up the cash. I'm told the preferred weapon is a .22 with a homemade silencer. Also making the "event" look like some poor shit had a legit accident is also a big thing now.

reminds me of this

Attached: hams template.png (640x480, 254K)

Sure there is, you can print parts for stuff. But if you're a basic bitch that never makes anything and discards shit and buys new whenever any little thing goes wrong, then no there's absolutely no use.

I have a CR-10 with a few mods. I mostly use my printer to make specialty replacement parts and storage containers/hooks. However, I'm currently trying to make my own arcade stick.

It's a real tinkerer's hobby; it can take 10+ tries to print some pieces.

Attached: IMG_20170919_102039.jpg (3120x4160, 1.39M)

this shitty mongolian forum should allow to upload more media...
Having a printer around solves a lot of daily problems, for example anything that broke can now be fixed unlimitedly. Pic related is my juice maker where key piece broke, but new one is in place... poor thing has 30 years and will last a lot more of juice

Attached: photo_2019-07-24_05-15-03.jpg (720x1280, 68K)

Although hell the way cars and shit is getting more computer controlled by the year some bright lad could make a mint by creating a program to control them remotely. Said lad could also hire himself out to those who are looking to "solve" a problem. Think about it. One day your "vic" is driving along and next day oh my you see on the news where the poor bastard had an accident. Seems he ran off the road and smacked into a tree.

can any anons confirm this works?

Ok stupid question, did you model it yourself or you so happen to find one?

same :(

how do you follow this?

> make a buttplug
based on OPs image, OP already did.

Make a butt plug fa/g/

The ones that build using layers are shit. UV resin is king.

Yes they are nogunz. You can make high quality glock lowers, for one.

Sorry, its been a long day. :(

Why aren't you printing your own Lamborghini user?
youtube.com/watch?v=rZLTQSY1Vj8

can this shoot more than once?